2017-06-25 16:51:24 UTC
define the conduct of Muslims.
1. The Qu'ran advocates the systematic and planned extermination of
all non-Muslims, in particular those who challenge Islam's domination
of the world.
2. The Qu'ran advocates the eradication of all non-Muslim faiths and
destruction of all non- Muslim cultures on Earth.
3. The Qu'ran advocates the enslavement and subservience of
non-Muslims in Muslim society.
4. The Qu'ran forbids the free exercise of non-Muslim religious
5. The Qu'ran prohibits freedom of speech.
6. The Qu'ran prohibits freedom of the press.
7. The Qu'ran states that deceit, betrayal, treachery and murder are
acceptable in a Muslim's conduct towards Jews, Christians and
8. The Qu'ran teaches Muslims to present Islam as a peaceful faith in
order to gain entrance to non-Muslim societies until Muslims are
strong enough and then killing all the unbelievers.
9. The Qu'ran is the work of a depraved, barbaric and despicable mind.
10. It is aimed at the ignorant and is designed to exploit their
ignorance to bring about the destruction of non-Muslim cultures.
11. It is the work of a man with a primitive concept of the world thus
it mostly misleads the ignorant about the nature of god, life and the
12. Islam was born during one of the darkest periods of ideological
warfare in human history, and despite a self proclaimed image as a
peaceful faith, it remains to this day focused on enslaving, maiming
and murdering human beings who challenge its political and ideological