newspapers don't tell you about it, why do you think that is soldier grunt, nazi whore, dying slave?
Don't Let Them Get Away With Murder
2016-03-12 17:06:31 UTC
Paging Doctor Colister - Demanding Justice for Jennie Kinal

Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center, that hosts the
murderer of my mother, Jennie Kinal. can't even get
her legal name right for the death certificate now..
Today they told that they will not correct it.. releasing
a fraudulent death certificate.. See?

Please Peoples.. support a Public Inquiry here in Winnipeg
on the mistreatment of Jennie Kinal in the Health Sciences
Center, ward H4, and of her subsequent final murder.. Done
in by Dr. Colister with Scopolamine, in conjunction with
Fentanyl, to a 84 year old woman, who suffered a thyroid
issue, that caused swelling, then indicating inside that short
time frame, confusion nearing the symptoms of dementia..
But that all disappeared a month earlier.. That's it.. she could
walk talk and express clearly, she did not want a nicotine
patch.. but they gave it to her, apposing me included.. as
like.. something so twisted in contempt for our lives truly in
nearly every action they took.. it could cause many to pause..
Public Inquiry.. Hopefully, gaining an understanding too,
for why our police think it none of our business still, while
more are thrown through to fall crime victim to these
psychopaths.. to be denied essential medications, and
antibiotics for infections.. but to just be poisoned to death
with their unneeded injections. It's called murder.. and
all stand in guard for thee of we fairly speaking. Justice
is freedom to be all we can be as of, the civilized worlds.
Commanding ourselves with self respect. Support a
Public Inquiry. .Save further lives left forsaken now,
no longer. What do you say? Forward this post to
someone in Winnipeg if you could..
Let's go save some lives..

Paging Doctor Colister - Demanding Justice for Jennie Kinal
https://www.sendmyway.com/p7zrfuyi4hzz
http://gigapeta.com/dl/6337710a0c0ec5?done
http://www.mediafire.com/download/sa39s3k6xjiwtlh/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3
http://www.filedropper.com/pagingdrcolister-demandingjusticeforjenniekinal
http://turbobit.net/7futqtsjffry.html
http://hugefiles.net/ke5iwgc89tyd
https://1fichier.com/?jv011s4fve
http://samaup.com/dnwx8lnlnwsl
http://rioupload.com/9cbnwqya75hz
http://www.rodfile.com/267uogtbka3t
http://www.myvdrive.com/files/-JB8kqY3bK
https://www.sendmyway.com/ebwfcmunme59
http://www.xdisk.cz/cs/download.php?id=0E5C89881
http://www.promptfile.com/l/0A8ED67655-44D3C3F679
http://demo.ovh.eu/en/8cc5983233049cf4f4945caa59bbf154/
http://poslisoubor.cz/stahni/f8cbaa94967fb576a34bc1ac7cd5be66
https://sdilej.cz/7618221/Paging+Dr.Colister+-+Demanding+Justice+for+Jennie+Kinal.mp3
http://sdilej.cz/7618210/87b8/Paging_Dr.Colister___Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3
http://dateiload.com/24vh7s2g5ejf/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3
http://spikyup.com/1bcujmxj766k/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3.html
http://www.zalaa.com/g0o9y6ecbla7/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3.htm
http://www.datator.cz/soubor-ke-stazeni-paging-dr-colister-demanding-justice-for-jennie-kinal-mp3-587685.html
http://downloads.ziddu.com/download/25273366/Paging_Dr.Colister_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3.html
http://www.edisk.cz/stahni/15234/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3_31.67MB.html
http://exclusiveloader.com/12r3b20rkty3/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3.html
http://www.zalaa.com/3ijs0hxcy2t1/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3.htm
http://dump.no/files/12618361ef7a/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3
http://downloadani.me/savx9b3btlqf/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3
http://euroshare.eu/file/7idv5UlBqb/paging-dr.colister-demanding-justice-for-jennie-kinal.mp3
https://sdilej.cz/7618221/Paging+Dr.Colister+-+Demanding+Justice+for+Jennie+Kinal.mp3
http://speedy.sh/cR5zT/Paging-Dr.Colister-Demanding-Justice-for-Jennie-Kinal.mp3
http://neodrive.co/share/file/6Y44PGJSMEY5NCZTUMPJ1RGUPN
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/W4GLVa8q/file.html
http://exoshare.com/download.php?uid=169Q1A4A
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=6IKUWCVRYC
https://www.dropjiffy.com/f/1RCQTCVS
http://www.rodfile.com/ou726bkyc7c5
https://zorofiles.com/dw946a11hh4j
http://rioupload.com/0rpkxsv78g2l
http://wyslijto.pl/plik/lg8gc43kqh
http://filesflash.net/qa6vh7wa
http://filerio.in/hesfxoyrcgn0
http://oxfiles.com/532

My mother was murdered on March 8th, 2016, by the
actions of Dr. Colister, at Winnipeg's Health Sciences
Center.. Whereby, after consulting my mother Jennie
and me, he told of no new medications would be
prescribed.. For a woman heavily drugged every
which way, but initially denied her thyroid medication
that I had to fight for as reasonable.. Then denying
all antibiotics apposing our wills to truly care.. as I
explained to Dr. Chisic of her madness on March 8th,
2016.. since the recent speculative lead up to this
appearing of an air born infection, that will in some
likelihood, take the healths of many weakened
others.. This house of hellish horror, of Winnipeg's
Health Sciences Center, H4, is a place of the wickedest
evil ever witnessed by yours truly I must say. Anyway..
the hell of it is, Dr. Colister secretly told the day Nurse
for Jennie, a named suspect labeled Colette.. 'that if it
should warrant'.. use this new order for Scopolamine,
in conjunction with her fentanyl.. for a Jennie's
congestion. A concoction, substantiated
together, paralyzed my mother to a position
of suffocation.

Though, importantly, according to Dr. Laura Chisic,
(being Jennie's last stand in good for nobody though..)
tells of the order, came from Colister, while she herself
adamantly denies all antibiotics for every infection, like I
said, even penicilin... Don't be crazy.. ..let's get to it..
"no.. we don't do that here.." is what she spoke, in
part, as clincally insane.. So less of two evils, is still
two evils.. what say, we demand fair say.. I wonder
where that could take us commanding in self respect
for the rights of others, as if they were of us too included..

"Fentanyl is estimated to be 80 times as potent as morphine "
"World’s most dangerous drug is not a myth: Scopolamine aka The Devil’s Breath"

When Jennie was ever questioned, she spoke of
no pain, and no interest of being doped further out
of her wits, without she was, the claimed multiple
organ failure, but suffering with dementia.. Medicine?
Figure it out.. the police haven't had the public
interest just yet.. despite the thousands of similar
complaints, and Night Nurse Charlene telling, in the
SEVEN YEARS she worked there.. not a single
person has ever been capable of escaping her
horror show.. "Comfort Care" in H4 at the Health
Sciences Center.. Winnipeg. Call the cops..
Call the President. Save That Man!

https://files.fm/u/usab266v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mdymbk5mr8pg33f/The-Winnipeg-Health-Sciences-Center-Murdered-My-Mother.mp3
http://dl3.junocloud.me/e4jssz6ocz9m
http://filerio.in/pswja9s9t2ab
http://unlimitzone.com/6flahob6pvbq
http://www.sendmyway.com/xxkv5buisosw
https://1fichier.com/?48osrhp798

To those who this greatly concerns..

Hello.. The newest revelations to this heart break of a story, is that Jennie Kinal's outgoing Dr, Dr. Semus, has advised me today, March 7th, 2016, that after reviewing Jennie's medical records, they do not contain the information of Doctor T's (Tazaramangzing..?) order to the Nurses at station, for the evenings of question, Feb 2nd, and Feb 3rd, 2016, to not administer hydromoophone to Jennie, without her son witnessing first hand some form of pain.. Jennie, at that time, an alleged sufferer, of "multiple organ failure" However, the Nurses involved certainly would concure, as too, most importantly, the head Nurse for the day of Feb 3rd, does confirm that such an order did transpire, of
her quoting the Nurses report, where hydromoraphone was administered, to Jennie.. An action opposing Dr. T, by leastly, RN Delaney it appears.. Who too, like another Nurse that evening, state Jennie does suffer from "multiple organ failure". Dr. Semus, Jennie's Doctor for the last two weeks, and the prior Dr., Dr. Necozy, stated, and will state, Jennie does not, and could not have had multiple organ failure, going on now, more than a month later.. Big problem of course.. as you know... Here is the run down...

Shortened synopsis..

I wad told Jennie had multiple organ failure, and was
on end of life medication. I said bullshit, she was great
just hours ago.. The head Doctor, Dr. T, called a halt
to the death meds.. Telling Nurses, if Jennie experiences
any discomfort, I am to be phoned to okay the death
meds once more.. I am phoned for such action the next
day, arrive in under 7 minutes, to find my mother pronounced
clinically dead by RN Delaney, due organ failure.. I revive
my mom to discover, she has no organ failure.. and
breathes to this day..Just barely..Being doped everyday
under torture.. ATTEMPTED MURDER THIS PROVES.
Forward this information to everyone who loves their mother..
The Police most especially. They have been caught attempting
first degree murder of made helpless innocent old folks
at Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center.. Fight back for
Christ sake God damn you.

Send to many, including some of Winnipeg's Council..

, ***@winnipeg.ca
, ***@winnipeg.ca
, ***@winnipeg.ca
, ***@winnipeg.ca
, ***@winnipeg.ca
, ***@winnipeg.ca

Please help to save my mother's life..

Hello.. I've got a story of a precious life, my mom.. and
about clear abuse transpiring in real time over at the
Health Sciences Center in Winnipeg.. I'm currently
seeking for good politicians, and some public exposure..

Jennie Kinal's Doctor forbade the administration of a
dangerous narcotic, but the medical records indicate
someone went ahead and administered it anyway..
causing her, to be pronounced clinically dead.

They claim my mom has organ failure, and had clinically
died Feb 3rd 2016, but.. she lives on today! despite their
failures still, to address my mother's true health concerns.
Freely urinating, and defecated near everyday, only
because I feed her, and am trying to protect her for as
much time as I can sacrifice.. Please, express your
humanity by telling this story.. It's not only about my
mother, but potentially many others, that are left to fall
forsaken. For I am told, this form of complaint against
some practicing health care in Manitoba, numbers in
the thousands.. I am told, of such similar complaints
the Government of Manitoba registers, but does remain
hampered to remedy for the Public interest of Canada.
Largely, it seems, for failure to communicate these
sometimes complicated matters clearly to the lay
person.. and limited resources.

Please help to save my mother's life.

The Protection of Persons in Care office, that enacts
the Provincial Act, contacted me today, March 1st, 2016,
to inform that the Hospital did not provide them the
medical records for the critical days of question.. Feb
2nd, and 3rd.. Of which they are obligated under Law.

http://www.gov.mb.ca/health/protection/

The Protection for Persons in Care Act
http://web2.gov.mb.ca/laws/statutes/ccsm/p144e.php

The Protection of Persons in Care office Senior
Administrator, Chris, tells if the situation as it is,
found wanting, without the Health Sciences Center
obliging.. there would most certainly be, a public
inquest..Though, that can't happen for two more
weeks, due the person responsible is on vacation!.
It is NOT only my mother's life on the line my
honorable friends..

I fear a misunderstanding of the severity is witnessed
here.. As too, with my first discussions on this matter with
the Winnipeg Police.. For I argue by just simply making
one phone call to Dr. T - Dr. T = something like,
Tazariamansing, or in the evidence I gave, of the head
nurse CONFIRMING, that what was forbidden, has been
administered.. As told too by the victim, my mother Jennie,
for ten hours, gasping without a full breath.. We would
acknowledge, something of a very serious crime, of at
least gross negligence is still under way.. Of which those
in charge refuse to remedy. Depending on who you talk
to individually.. Some Doctors like Necozy, contend
Jennie is relatively stable, and situated to go home under
an arranged palliative care program.. while others, with
just as much authority, falsely claim she has but two
weeks to live.. Hiding from the mistake, willing instead
to see my mom continued forsaken. Please, for the love
of God, for mercy, call Chris as a provincial legislator,
or city counselor, or the greatly honorable Prime Minister,
to demand the public inquest start immediately..

The Protection of Persons in Care Act's, Senior
Administrator can be contacted at 204 --- ----

I can only once again, use words to describe, that
this unresolved situation, is incredibly dire if left
unfairly attended.. There are other lives at risk..
Solutions to not have such a mistake happen once
more seem easy.. But delaying this process, simply
because a Manitoba employee in on vacation.. to
me, sounds kind of.. crazy.. Right? It's like,
'yes Mr. Rockefeller, I understand, but Bill is
on Vacation right now, and he handles all bank
robberies... But as soon as he get's back, well
get on track to following the fleeing suspects..'
In this action I take, I believe I help the
administrator also, to draw attention to himself,
not to necessarily admonish, but to defend..
Power is with the people.. These are serious
charges.. involving more than just my mother.
There is more to this case. I would recommend
RCMP investigators also have a look over the
evidence at hand, most naturally.

Ca|| me with any questions you may have..

John Kinal .. 204 --- ----

John Kinal - Protections of Persons in Care Act - Feb 24 2016
https://files.fm/u/fv4qmtaf
https://userscloud.com/vhqyp5y0eyrg
http://www.tusfiles.net/y35u6o550v8t
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/7spwlz2xgl092bj/John_Kinal_-_Protections_of_Persons_in_Care_Act_-_Feb_24_2016.mp3

Please, for the love of mercy,
forward this information also..

1st-Introduction-to-the-Case
https://userscloud.com/l55y7x0bsx03
https://www.sendspace.com/file/w1zoub
https://spaces.hightail.com/space/lsUlO
https://userscloud.com/o2arsj2axdvd
http://www.filedropper.com/back-from-the-dead_1

SAVE MY MOM -
https://files.fm/u/y4rgergk

'..thousands of similar complaints..'

Please.. they are abusing my mom with lies as
hiding from public accountability. Don't let an innocent
Canadian pay for their continuing mistake.. Yes,
there are potentially 1000's of victims falling, treated
for shortness of breath, to shorten their breaths to
suffocation. Yes, I know too, extremely disturbing
as to know such a thing appears happening.. To
see the video of my mother suffocating under the
poisoning.. and to care not for such a kind gentle
women in her eighties? How can you not care for
your own mother? How can you live without yourselves
being human? All on board? That's what you'd figure..
Right?. My expenses are great.. anyone want to help
chip in for the cab fares?

INVESTIGATIONS NOT UNDERWAY - CRIME SOLVED THOUGH BUT..

On Feb 2,, 2016 after discovering my mother to be on death meds, namely hydromorphone to hamper breathing for death, I demanded such madness stop immediately.. telling Dr. T of all the witnesses the day before, and the official record of Jennie up with several physiotherapists , Dr. T agreed to call a halt.. Then ordering, that if Jennie, woman with 'multiple organ failure' seems in dire need for such opiates, I will be called to witness such anguish..

On Feb 3, RN Delaney phoned at 6pm to have me come to the hospital, to okay the death meds (hydromorphone) - I arrived in 7 minutes to witness my mother appearing dead, with all the moisture gone from her skin, not appearing to be breathing.. I talked to her of what I thought she was going through, as incapable of taking a breath, due the poisons RN Delanely used apposing Doctor's orders..How do we know this most certain? From Jennie herself, for ten hours, telling of how she can not take a full breath, just as such poison is designed.. Turns out, Delaney and Dr. T were wrong that mom had total organ failure..
How's that? It's called attempted murder..

There are a possible number of other victims..

Save an innocent life.. What if it was your mother?

Points of Fact:

They claimed Jennie had multiple organ failure where clearly she does not.
To 'justify' hydromoraphone, as a poisonous opiate to hamper breathing,
that would have killed her, hadn't I stopped it.

Nurse Delaney repeatedly encouraged me to stop speaking to the clinically
dead, before I revived my forsaken mother, left as dead in bed, looking
seriously poisoned with a diuretic, and no doubt, hydromoraphone,
Something I had banned her with the agreeing Doctor's admonishment
from doing ever again the day before. Without my implicit approval,
it would not be allowed to happen again.

Suspect Nurse #2.. She firstly reported to a doctor that I was abusing what
she understood, to be the clinically dead. The doctor arrived to witness
Jennies sitting up alive. Then, shortly later, shows back up to tell, I should
get my mom back on the hydromorophone.. Telling as recorded, I don't
want to make Jennie suffer with her multiple organ failures do I. Told to
me no less than 7 times, by at least three nurses trying to control free
thought through guilt on the issue. Telling her I did, as recorded, Jennie
is not in any pain, and certainly most does not need something to stop her
from breathing. The suspect Nurse #2 then leaves, and reportedly by her
co-worker, to tell me later as recorded in evidence also, that they decided
together, I must not be allowed to wake the pronounced clinically dead
again.. Claiming such action is not caring. Implicit in knowing, as
recorded, she was left for dead by themselves, until I had revived her..
This is willful attempted murder once more, that she knows they are
almost caught for it clearly appears in the light of fairly understanding
the evidence before us.

[...]

There are a possible number of other murder victims..

Save an innocent life.. What if it was your mother?

Justice is freedom - NOTE TO POLICE
https://userscloud.com/kk4ffpql33td
https://files.fm/u/ceggg9m8
https://www.sendspace.com/file/snezn6

The Evidence
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/a8c1082927/
(newest version..)
https://userscloud.com/2jjtxeif44n1
https://files.fm/u/dc5vysvw
http://www.filedropper.com/evidence_2

1st-Introduction-to-the-Case
https://userscloud.com/l55y7x0bsx03
https://www.sendspace.com/file/w1zoub
https://spaces.hightail.com/space/lsUlO
https://userscloud.com/o2arsj2axdvd
http://www.filedropper.com/back-from-the-dead_1

Irene McDonald, as the Executive Assistant to the Investigations
Committee of the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Manitoba
has recommended this as an allegation of criminal infraction, be
handled directly by the Police..It's about time.. Police In. R16 9616

NOTE TO POLICE - CRIME SOLVED

This is what we witness here as recorded in evidence.. They
said the crime victim had organ failure, and would never recover..
A LIE.. Left for done in with the poison known of as Hydromorphone.
Raised from a certain death sentence, and found without the reason
given, to try and steal an innocent Life of one so still, left in jeopardy.
This needs widespread criminal investigations for the public interest..
for we the people will to be civilized.. Fair say all the way means
everyone wins.. I want only the best for my mother in a ward of
likewise care givers.. I think we can work together, and get
that done as soon as possible..

TAKING LIFE
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/rqgx0azea5dyffw/taking-life.mp4

New in the Developing Case: of the Formal Complaint Against the
Named Nurses and Doctors of Winnipeg's Health Science Center

Regarding, 'With RN Delaney again, insisting that I was not
facing reality.. That I should be just thankful for the
time I had with mom.. Jennie then began to revive..'

This after being put on 'end of life meds' to steal my mother's
life, without consultation.. Considering the day before she was
up and eating, and wanting to go home. Please, call the cops too.

In conjunction with the 22 of January where I was told Jennie
had a heart attack, and I found what I disproved of, a nicotine
patch on her shoulder area..Apposing they did the wishes of
both Mother and son.

Everyday that goes by, while we wait for the College of Physicians
and Surgeons of Manitoba to act correctly in the defense of my
innocent mother's Life, is another day she is still left in mortal
jeopardy.. These facts detail a need to have her immediately
moved out of the HCS's 'comfort ward' and to be into intensive
care where not needed treatments, are no longer administered..
Act now..

Formal Complaint Against the Named Nurses
and Doctors of Winnipeg's Health Science Center

On the 21st of January, despite Jennie's expressed wishes upon intake, and my own, the Doctor not responsible for Jennie, but on "the Team", asked if she was a smoker, and would provide a nicotine patch, I told him no.. she didn't want it, nor did I..

On the 22 of January, I was told Jennie had a heart attack, and I found what I disproved of, a nicotine patch on her shoulder area..

To whom this concerns..

My name in John Kinal, the son of Jennie Kinal, currently held against our will at 4H at the Health Science Center.

My mother told the hospital upon admission, she did not want a nicotine patch, but two weeks in, when she's near a coma.. they appose her wishes and my own, giving her the POISONOUS nicotine, and she then has, a massive heart attack hours later..Then a week later, puts her on end of life medications.. To die of.. for sure for sure.. 100%.. every patient under such treatment DIES.. I fought to deny my mother had complete organ failure.. and over 20 hours in total, brought her back to life..From a position the hospital has decided to do nothing for.. because she was clinically dead..

"Hydromorphone may cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems, especially during the first 72 hours of your treatment and any time "

Think of this.. They poison patients so they can't take a breath, then when the patient struggles to breath due the muscles not working, they only answer, must need more pure oxygen, or Hydromorphone ..Another quick death they believe they will escape criminal charges over..

When I learned they were giving my mother end of life medication, where only the day before she was at near the best she had been since arriving.. I demanded such madness stop immediately.. Of which two RNs on the floor argued with me for 30 minutes, to suggest I was being cruel to try such action. They argued I have not the right to deny death meds,and told I must speak to "Dr. T", of which I did.. Reminding her of all the witnesses to my mothers health, from the day before.. such as the physiotherapist.. sitting in bed, talking, and eating several yogurts, juice, and water.. She told she would then have the poising stopped... and if the seriously unqualified RN Ms. Delaney, decided it at a
later time needed to continue, would have me called firstly, to get to the hospital to witness such need.. The next day, at approximately 6pm, Ms. Delanely called me to come and witness her condition, in need of death meds.. I get all the way to the distant HSC in approximately 7 minutes.. to witness her 'dead' in bed.. not breathing due the medication stopping the muscles of her lungs incapable of taking a breath..Ms. Delaney told me to stop talking to a corpse that can't hear, speak, or see.. All the fluids of her body had been removed due, what was likely an overdose of a diuretic.. her lips were near black. Ms. Delanely told I was not ever going to get a response talking to a body with
complete organ failure..She can't pee, so her body is clinically dead..I remained, and in approximately an hour, her lips move in response to water.. and slowly I brought her back to life.. Delaney never returned to the attempted murder scene for the rest of her time at shift.. No 'miracle' claimed, but for by the several aids who witnessed, in part the 'miracle'.

The evidence offered for fair public interest, tells Ms. Delany's plan was to tell she didn't give such medications as a lie.. Why? On video, of my mother recovering the assault states.. she can't take a breath (her lungs are poisoned on purpose, due the "medicine") it takes near 20 hours for the poison to be left absent her blood stream according to the videos..The medical record as quoted to me 24 hours later, when I'm leaving for home after resurrecting the dead.. I'm told indicates the last poisoning to stop muscle function occurred 24 hours prior..

I need a formal investigation, following probable cause to arrive at the fair conclusion of decisions made to steal my mother's life..

Contact me immediately on the fair actions already underway to gather the facts here,

To College of Registered Nurses in Manitoba... (this may not have actually successfully been received.. Though I have been in contact with them earlier)

Hello.

It is John Kinal reporting in on recent disturbing developments on the Jennie Kinal matter at Winnipeg's Health Science Center in 4H. As you may already be aware, hopefully, I struggled in a meeting with five professional individuals on Wednesday, the 24 of February, 2016, to have Jennie Kinal taken off the hydromorophine, considering it appears as the primary cause for why it killed her, as according to RN Delaney, on February 3rd, 2016. They crazily, like unreasonable psychopaths on a mission of self destruction, argued against it.. claiming my reasoning they would at all costs refuse to tune into.. so mush so.. that Dr. Semus suggested, perhaps an alternative could be found to stop their
naked exposure to the light of being.. and would get on that, quickly, as they had done.. as it was achieved, the next day. Despite Jennie and myself stating, we do not want to be doped.. we want our bodies to heal without the confusion created by opiates, and poisons that mess with the muscles of our lungs to stop one from breathing.. But who cares truly for the health as well being of person or persons truly, for they appear insisting, Jennie's life is not the concern here.. The concern is not allowing her to live, free of the lie, that she still has, "multiple organ failure" going on three weeks..pigging out.. (she wants yogurt, egg salad, salmon, blue berries, and some kind of specialty
stews..) , Instead of facing the mistake, they've chosen still, to steal her life.. Her life loved by me.. As it has turned out however, the new opiate concoction administered by patch, exposed the reality, with the turn around.. That NO PAIN Jennie had, or has through the transformation to getting well.. But get this my learned friends.. prepare yourself.. Friday morning, February 27 2016.. Vanessa, head of all nurses for the Health Science Center, ward 4H and beyond, at approximately 9:14 am, informed me, that Jennie yelled throughout the night.. I spoke to state, that even so, the quantification she was making is still unknown.. See, it could mean, her screaming is a good thing.. because,
now she can breath.. Then she said, challenging my great wisdom of all ages, she had been screaming, "help me".. I asked Vanessa firstly, "was she then sedated", she responded, "no, she wasn't." I then said, "so this is then in the official report? She said "yes..". "Oh", I said.. "I arrived here at approximately 6:18 am, and was approached by the night Nurse responsible for Jennie, knowing her well, over this life and death struggle.. and she's stated that Jennie was exceptional through the night.. rested comfortably.. as showing a good sign for progress." I then looked over to my left, and there she was.. six feet away, not gone home yet.. I stated, "Hi.. ..did you hear Jennie scream,
'help me, help me', through the night?" She only looked briefly in terror at the face of Vanessa, then turned quickly, without a word.. and took off out of there.. Oh oh.. This is very serious.. potentially deadly if you asked me to speak in all candor, knowing what I know.. as true, holds some jeopardy to the night Nurse's true professionalism for starters, as Vanessa is her blindly foolish superior .. Why so certain? I don't have to tell you, as the College of Registered Nurses here in Manitoba, but for those not familiar reading here. See.. That would mean, Vanessa has committed a crime, and should in all fairness, though PUBLIC fair trial, be challenged to lose her license for a
lifetime.. and.. we most definitely need to call the cops about the attempted murder no doubt.. As I've stated since this madness of contempt for thousands of innocent lives started, by irrational constructs, of those who mostly only deceive themselves when Johnny enters the scene .. Do not now, in addition to holding Jennie's life in contempt, do so also, to the other wonderful woman who has done no harm alleged to anyone, being curtious, kind, and all around.. a really sweet gal.. I immediately explained this true horror occurring in real time to Dr. Semus, of which Vanessa, only feet away to hear me explain.. took the stage.. Time is pressing.. and this story is far from over.. though
when telling of her twisting to tale a fib so ridiculous, Dr. Semus walked away while she was speaking... In short form, she claimed she spoke not of 'through the night', but of 'through the evening'.. defining such a term as between 3pm and 5:30 pm.. trouble is, I was there with Jennie through out near that entire frame.. as was the tricky Dr. Colister.. and three others from Palliative care.. No.. four.. I left at approximately, 5:12pm that day.. I kid not.. my life is bared to witness. So, of course.. I then expressed THE ONLY RIGHT I have in demanding the report of my mother's treatment from starting on this allegation against a honorable nurse to finish including the critical incident
summaries of her death on February 3rd.. And in short form, Dr. Semus, responded, he had no knowledge of February 3rd, 2016.. Despite, Wednesday, the 24 of February, 2016 (Many Doctors lead busy busy lives I suppose..) WOW.. that means.. well.. you as the professionals should know without me telling.. I will my mother to be moved from 4H at our earliest convenience, and especially, not given opiates mixed with poisons to further steal her precious innocent life.. She does not deserve this.. nor should anyone else, ever again.. We need a public action to remedy this for the better good of everyone..With the newspaper or without..Thousands here in Winnipeg have fallen victim to die forsaken,
according to my discussions with one Provincial investigator's aid. That of which, we together, don't yet, have the manpower, or the jurisdiction.. the Police do though, as lead by experienced practitioners.. I will to assist in any way possible to get to the core of what is important here.. My mother.. Let's let science prevail in determining what serves our healths best how about my friends?

Addendum : when I stated that it could be a positive thing that Jennie can now freely breath instead of being suffocated, I also stated, that she is for this day, eating more than she has since entering the hospital.. a container of blue berries, three yogurts, egg salad.. Vanessa immediately responded, by stating "I don't know that." See? No care for Jennie's well being..

Love John.
or Johnny..
or whatever..
let's do this..

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/wv1t8024s44j48q/notbreathing-water-hurry-up.mp4

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/rxqa6cp1rkj6ad9/18_HOURS_AFTER_DEATH_-_BE_THE_WITNESS.mp4

LYING AGAINST OUR WILL TO DO RIGHT AS FAIR HERE -

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/mmwu8gxupmahu8r/LYING_AGAINST_OUR_WILL.mp3

..selling of a process she is 'aware of' has been committed to blindly lashing already though for furthering without a stitch of fact, as planned before hand - but.. I'll blab blab.. - Good or bad? only a fair hearing of defense can arbitrate.. Justice is freedom to be all we can be as civilized. I love Canada.

Jennie Kinal was admitted into the Health Science Center January 7th 8:41am

On the 21st of January, despite Jennie's expressed wishes upon intake, and my own, the Doctor not responsible for Jennie, but on "the Team", asked if she was a smoker, and would provide a nicotine patch, I told him no.. she didn't want it, nor did I..

On the 22 of January, I was told Jennie had a heat attack, and I found what I disproved of, a nicotine patch on her shoulder area.. I removed it, and told the doctor, being scientifically reasonable, she clearly was in no need of such poison.. considering her health issues.. and she apposed such poison from the day she entered.. and from that moment on.. it would not be continued..

Risk of acute first myocardial infarction and use of nicotine patches .

IT'S POISON... Hello... "harmless" .... you can't be serious when free men and women talk scientifically... and it's not burning with the additional many other ingredients people crave.. not as the deadly poison in it's purest stage. Besides, she had kicked the habit. Criminal negligence. Perhaps attempted murder as regular fair.

On Feb 1st Mom is near the best she's been since arriving.. sitting up on the bed, eating yogurts, drinking water and juices.. and with the physiotherapist, was talking with me on how the plan is to bring about a hopeful position where she can walk across the room eventually.. hopefully soon..

On February 2nd, upon witnessing my mother unresponsive to all stimuli, and witnessing a intravenous drip containing a concoction she had not received prior.. and given to her without me told of such a change.. discovered they were injecting her with an 'end of life' morphine derivative.. that stops humans from breathing..

I called RN Delaney to stop this action immediately.. She apposed, claiming such actions would be cruel for at least ten minutes..defeating her irrational position I did effectively, she sided to go get her fellow senior RN to argue with me in the hallway, that again, such action would be cruel, in not allowing her to die comfortably.. I would therefore need to speak to the head physician Dr. T.. Of who I reminded the recorded history of Jennie, just the day before.. under no pain or duress in breathing.. and with plenty of witnesses to attest.. She finally capitulated to intelligent discourse, and sided such poisoning would be halted.. but if it needed to be re-introduced, I would be called
before hand.. to witness a distress that would call for such poison.. I stayed with mom who remained near powerless to breath...

"Hydromorphone may cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems, especially during the first 72 hours of your treatment and any time "

Of which they told me, this poison will restrict Jennie's breathing, but too as an opiate, she'll feel great in this ending of her life by serious criminal negligence.

On February 3rd, at 6 pm, I was phoned by RN Delaney.. and needed to come to the hospital to okay the death meds.. Conveniently, I arrived at the hospital in approximately 7 minutes to find her, in all appearances to be dead... All the water had been drained from her face, in what appeared to be a huge overdose of a diuretic.. (Urine tests that were expected to never happen with the 'deceased' would confirm this..) As I spoke to Jennie, RX Delaney continued to insist I not do such a thing.. Jennie had complete organ failure, and can not hear, speak, or see.. As claimed, how she died was kidney failure to process urine.. and so all the poisons overtook her will to live.. so stop talking to
the clinically dead.. WITH WITNESSES.. But no.. I know better.. and over the course of approximately an hour and a half.. With Delaney again, insisting that I was not facing reality.. That I should be just thankful for the time I had with mom.. she started to revive.. upon then.. RN Delaney did not say, "..a miracle!" No she left the room, to never return for more than 24 hours, plus.. She did not come back to work the next day, nor did Dr. T approach her workstation.. Nor did any Doctor visit any other patient in the room as I recall thinking back.. Seeking a defense of plausible deniability, means they have to still insist, Mom's in a death coma..

As time permits, I will improve upon this outline... I would appreciate the quickest response feasible, to inform me on further processes, to move towards defending my mother's life hanging on, held in jeopardy by those that deny my mother's wishes, and my own to be scientific on how these medicines are administered.. Not as quoted in the audio, at regular intervals without measure..

Again, please phone me to co-operate in any respect of resolving this crisis, sooner than too much later.. Thanks before hand for being a professional about this matter..

--

Reason for why you may have received this already..

Out of many of MPs, and many from the media emails I sent yesterday..

I received 11 failures to deliver, 5 auto replies..Hmm.. For example,
of the five auto replies, four come from members of parliament..
What about all the others?

These are the four..

***@parl.gc.ca
***@parl.gc.ca
***@parl.gc.ca
***@parl.gc.ca

..and then there is CTV

***@bellmedia.ca

For example, no auto reply from the Honorable Prime Minister?

I'm not sure how as why this has happened, as indicating
only a partial delivery.. ? Or maybe, they all did go through..
It's just, I'd expect more auto replies.. better safe than sorry..
Anyways... let's win one for the team of we, the peoples
shall we?

My apologies if you have already received this..

As it turns out, some did not receive this post.. this now
seems certain.. maybe due my now old email client, not
correctly addressing.. If you could help, and forward this
life and death concern to your favorite Federal and Provincial
Government members, we would all be greatly served for it,
I am most certain. A Public Inquest is a Public Inquest.

In addition, If you would will to see you favorite media
personality cover this fairly.. forward this post to them if you
would.. Again, it's potentially many victims falling due our
media's unfortunate failure to hold ourselves to account here..
Perhaps, as Dr. T as told, it actually involves a great many
more lives not yet realized.. I contend, it is in the term
"shortness of breath" used to wrongly administer the
poison known of as hydromorophone, to further hamper
breathing.. Then, they universally declare, YOUR loved
one has two weeks to live.. AND, most importantly,
'don't be cruel'.. I know it's deeply disturbing.. you don't
need tell me.. Then with the pressures of blind guilt, it's
no wonder, what with true psychopaths possibly existing,
and could so far, escape all our authorities not paying
enough attention to wise men and women speaking..
Supposedly transfixed by the complexity of simple
deductive reasoning.. (well, that just doesn't make
sense..) Hmm.. But for no longer, if you do the
responsible thing.. By forwarding this post to all
that should be greatly concerned such as I..
Please, SAVE MY MOM
Sovereign Citizen
2016-09-06 01:37:51 UTC
_____________________

Canada vs. George Walker Bush - Supreme Court Motions in Canada that WON the case for We the People on 9/11 - read them and weap..

These were the Court Motions of John Kinal vs George Walker Bush, taken all the way to the Supreme Court of Canada.. of which due in part to my moved recommendations, the charges were dropped.. I won, being my own lawyer, for the most part.. That there was an admitted ban on publication to the public.. What does it all add up to? I can not be held responsible, nor can any internet company, for what others submit to the internet. Laws are different in America however.. As I wrote in one of my motions. in America, a marine can go to prison for five years, if a picture of a woman can be argued SUBJECTIVELY to be under 18, and nude. Or a picture of a naked baby in a bathtub, that a family in
Texas suffered though, at the evil minds of a false accuser like Kingsley.. George Walker Bush did the same with his bushite buds in my case.. They took a legal picture of a 22 year old, and said she was 12.. In Canada, to win against such wickedness is easy, if you have the mind to speak a fair game. As outlined in Supreme Court of Canada decisions.. it is in the expression of something deemed illegal as proliferating the threat, where a crime is happening.. or too, in seeking for sexual gratification.. In my court case with G.W... it was neither.. . They were just hoping that Canada laws, were as dumb and evil as Kingsley is.. Thank God that's not the case.. Such a coward.. such an enemy
of every living person in Winnipeg.. I had in total, no more that three images that were argued illegal, of which I won that matter, by proving they were not my expressions, nor something I sought. . Out of 33,333 images, and millions and millions of texts.. documenting EXACTLY how 9/11 happened..

A fact is a fact. I was cleared as innocent, as my motion to stay was granted while preparing to enter the Supreme Court of Canada. But these demonic liars cheating Winnipeg for Justice, don't will the truth to prevail.. Understand, these Satanic whores that pirate Winnipeg for furthering criminality against our communities, who tell of this once 'top secret' court case was really about me having sex with my mother - pay no attention as caring for the further mass murders.. Expressing zero concerns for the continuing mass murders transpiring at the Health Sciences Center 4th floor, "Comfort Care" . Encouraging through stolen faith, not to simply hear the Chief Medical Examiner or numerous
police interviews confess the same.. Evil is the deceived disguised..

---

AFFIDAVIT

AFFIDAVIT OF JOHN KINAL

I, JOHN KINAL, in the city of Winnipeg, Province of Manitoba
MAKE OATH AND SAY:

1.

Pakistani ISI Director General Ahmad orders an aide to wire transfer about $100,000 to
hijacker Atta. Ahmad later resigns after the transfer is disclosed in India and confirmed
by the FBI. [Dawn, 10/8/01, Times of India, 10/9/01, Wall Street Journal, 10/10/01, AFP,
10/10/01] The individual who makes the wire transfer at Ahmad's direction is Saeed
Sheikh, later convinced for kidnapping and murdering reporter Daniel Pearl in February
2002. ABC News later reports, "federal authorities have told ABC News they've now
tracked more than $100,000 from banks in Pakistan to two banks in Florida to accounts
held by suspected hijack ringleader Mohamed Atta." [ABC News, 9/30/01] CNN also
reports the $100,000 transfer, and the New York Times specifies that it came in 2000.
[CNN, 10/1/01, CNN, 10/6/01, New York Times, 7/10/02] Ahmad's order must have
preceded June 2000, since that's when Atta and others started opening bank accounts and
receiving the money ($109,910 is received by Atta and Marwan Alshehhi between June
19 and September 18). [MSNBC, 12/11/01]

2.

On March 3, 2002, MSNBC's Jim Miklaszewski reported that he had received
anonymously, top secret presidential war strategy documents dated September 9th, 2001,
originating from Condolezza's office, outlining a strategy to invade Afghanistan premised
on blaming bin Laden a terrorist, but providing no evidence to back up the allegations,
thereby guaranteeing criminal invasion. Only workable if Laden pleads innocence to a
crime that hadn't yet taken place, a crime serious enough to "justify" sacrificing American
GIs truly for a liquefied natural gas pipe line for pension thieving Enron. ["The Dahbol
Working Group" and Bridas] Any evidence for any offense would have been sufficient to
have Muslim fundamentalists hand Laden immediately over, as they had offered [as others
of other nations had also] repeatedly during the Clinton years.

CBC and CNN have still, to this day, consciously refused to do any follow up on the
intelligence, deciding instead on behalf of dying people everywhere, our public
devolvement of a just society.

3.

RTÉ News - US rejects Taliban bin Laden evidence calls
21 September 2001 17:41

The White House has rejected requests from Afghanistan's ruling Taliban for proof that
Osama bin Laden was responsible for last week's attacks. According to the US Secretary
of State, Colin Powell, the United States has enough evidence to try bin Laden in an
American court.

The US Government said there would be no negotiations.

4.

[This following document was the official damning account]

Responsibility for the terrorist atrocities in the United States
http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/page3554.asp

[This Internet Domain is Britain's Prime Minister's]

"This document does not purport to provide a prosecutable case against Usama Bin Laden
in a court of law."

The document doesn’t hold ANY case, as that was the strategy.... See?

5.

Investigating the Investigation
http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=17816

After playing a tape of Cheney's statement, Russert asked Daschle, "Did the vice president
call you and urge you not to investigate the events of Sept. 11?" Daschle flatly
contradicted Cheney: "Yes, he did, Tim, on Jan. 24, and then on Jan. 28 the president
himself at one of our breakfast meetings repeated the request."

...."[T]hat request was made" by Cheney not only on Jan. 24 and by Mr. Bush four days
later, but "on other dates following" as well.

6.

ABCNEWS.com : FBI Called off Terror Investigations
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/primetime/DailyNews/FBI_whistleblowers021219.html

Two veteran FBI investigators say they were ordered to stop investigations into a
suspected terror cell linked to Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda network and the Sept. 11
attacks...

`You Will Not Open Criminal Investigations'

7.

October 9 2001 - The Times of India

"While the Pakistani Inter Services Public Relations claimed that former ISI [the
"Pakistani CIA"] director-general Lt-Gen Mahmud Ahmad sought retirement after being
superseded on Monday, the truth is more shocking. Top sources confirmed here on
Tuesday that the general lost his job because of the "evidence" India produced to show his
links to one of the suicide bombers that wrecked the World Trade Center. The U.S.
authorities sought his removal after confirming the fact that $100,000 were wired to WTC
hijacker Mohammed Atta from Pakistan by Ahmad Umar Sheikh [Omar Saeed] at the
instance of General Mahmud [Ahmad]. Senior government sources have confirmed that
India contributed significantly to establishing the link between the money transfer and the
role played by the dismissed ISI chief. While they did not provide details, they said that
Indian inputs, including [Omar Saeed's] mobile phone number, helped the FBI in tracing
and establishing the link."

8.

No evidence was brought against Laden for nine eleven, none. [So according to Bush's
official top secret Presidential directives] While Laden himself claimed he played no
part in 911. Still, to save the lives of third worlders on the brink of starvation, Laden
agreed to hand himself over, but Bush refused the offer, while CBC and CNN denied
to report on that fact for the behalf of now dying dismembered American GIs. Once the
indiscriminate bombing began, targeting almost every building in the country of
Afghanistan, Laden then claimed he had no choice but to fight back to defend US
innocent from the ungodly enemies of Creation/Freedom. Then the clear to all fake
video came out with an actor who's face wasn't even close to looking remotely like Laden,
but for almost the facial hair. [Bridge of the Jamaican actor's nose is HALF as long in
proportion to Laden’s for example, and surely frightfully shocking for some, the actor
doesn't even take blame for 911 either!] Photos comparing the two faces never aired on
CBC and CNN available in about twelve seconds with the power of the Internet.

9.

former FBI deputy director and murder victim John O'Neill

"the main obstacles to investigating Islamic terrorism were U.S. oil corporate interests and
the role played by Saudi Arabia."

10.

Alex Jones interviewing Former German Defense Minister Andreas Von Buelow

"Bush signed W199I months before 911 ordering the FBI not to stop Al-Qaeda. They
threatened to arrest FBI agent Robert Wright if he tells us what he knows."

11.

Mr. Bush was quoted somewhere regarding Mr. Laden's guilt of complete innocence
with "We don't need any evidence, we know he's guilty."

12.

www.govexec.com/column/forwardTodaysColumn.cfm?sectionID=14

" [FBI's] Edmonds concluded that documents clearly showed that the Sept. 11 hijackers
were in the country and plotting to use airplanes as missiles. She said documents also
included information relating to their financial activities. "

13.

The honorable Argentinean oil company Bridas' relationship can not be understated
as the Bush Administration's primary motive on criminal invasion of Afghanistan to
save his biggest corporate backers, the American pension thieving Enron.

From "An American demands the truth from you" by Karl W. B. Schwarz

" I demand to know what energy companies were in that Cheney Energy Task Force
meeting and what discussions there were as to the steps that would be taken to remove the
Taliban and Bridas Corporation as the last remaining obstacle to the United States
controlling the Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline. I met that company in 1999 and have known
since then about the Bridas v Unocal, $15 billion interference of contract lawsuit in US
District Court, Southern District of Texas. I also know about the Fifth Circuit Court of
Appeals decision on September 9, 2003 that upheld the Bridas $500 million arbitration
settlement and the March 22, 2004 denial of Writ of Certiorari at the United States
Supreme Court, Case 03-1018, Turkmenneft v Bridas."

14.

From "Fresh Memories of War" by Kandea Mosley, The Ithaca Journal (New
York), 25 May 2002:

"We were told there were no friendly forces," said [Army Private Matt] Guckenheimer, an
assistant gunner with the 10th Mountain Division at Fort Drum. "If there was anybody
there, they were the enemy. We were told specifically that if there were women and
children to kill them."

15.

Quote from "A Dossier on Civilian Victims of United States' Aerial Bombing of
Afghanistan: A Comprehensive Accounting"

by Professor Marc W. Herold Ph.D., M.B.A., B.Sc.
Departments of Economics and Women's Studies McConnell Hall
Whittemore School of Business & Economics University of New Hampshire

When U.S warplanes strafed [with AC-130 gunships] the farming village of Chowkar-
Karez, 25 miles north of Kandahar on October 22-23rd,killing at least 93 civilians, a
Pentagon official said, "the people there are dead because we wanted them dead." The
reason? They sympathized with the Taliban.1 When asked about the Chowkar incident,
Rumsfeld replied, "I cannot deal with that particular village."

16.

US TROOPS ADMIT SHOOTING IRAQI CIVILIANS
http://www.veteransforpeace.org/us_roops_admit_061903.htm

"American troops today admitted they routinely gun down Iraqi civilians - some of whom
are entirely innocent.

And in an admission that directly contrasts with the line coming out from the Pentagon's
spin doctors Specialist Corporal Michael Richardson added: "There was no dilemma
when it came to shooting people who were not in uniform, I just pulled the trigger."

The Crown would argue this issue isn’t in her jurisdiction, however, it is in mine as a
expressive communicator fighting for freedom from real tyranny. An irrational tyranny
that only stands exercised by corporate "news bite" censorship, and false imprisonments.
An American Prosecutor put Sergeant Benderman in prison for refusing to kill God’s
children. Now, what do you really think America would do, if "they" knew that too?

17.

Bush demands total impunity on the war crimes he is personally responsible for

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2002/oct2002/icc-o12.shtml

18.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/FD57CF75-62E8-4C43-BF2D-2D0F0F89437B.htm

"Marines said the men fired on them. A senior officer said they had no weapons, but that
with shots coming in the men were legitimate targets because they ran."

19.

http://www.yellowtimes.org/article.php?sid=1872

CAIR also wants the Pentagon to investigate a photograph circulating the Internet of two
Iraqi boys and a U.S. soldier. A smiling soldier stands besides the two boys who are
giving a "thumbs up" sign, as one of boys holds a sign written in English that reads, "Lcpl
Boudreaux killed my Dad, th[en] he knocked up my sister!"

(Link to photo: Loading Image...)

20.

Guardian Wednesday 7, 2001 - "FBI claims bin Laden inquiry was frustrated"
[this story was on Bush’s top secret W199i directive]

This information would take a well paid intelligence officer, or CBC reporter no more that
thirty seconds to look for follow ups. For, I know, the BBC did also a national news
report on it.

21.

INTERVIEWER: Are you aware that this tank is contaminated with radiation?

SOLDIER: No, it isn't radioactive.

INTERVIEWER: But we have measured it.

SOLDIER: No, it isn't radioactive, not this tank.

"Basra is on a river," he noted. "A DU shell poisons the water in a river. It poisons the
grasses and the grains. It sinks into the ground and poisons the water table. When it gets
into the body, it does incredible damage. The combination of radioactivity and heavy
metal toxicity is such that it affects the DNA in such a way that you get genetic
alterations."

[thousands of tons of measured radio-active toxic waste, heavy metals, oxidized to
microscopic particles as small as a tenth of a micron have been deposited in our airspace,
however, CBC and CNN have refused to inform ourselves on the scientifically measurable
extremely serious health concern issue..]

22.

Justice Department lawyer John Yoo, "In the exercise of his plenary power to use military
force," Yoo insisted, "the President's decisions are for him alone and are unreviewable."
Yoo was also quoted recently on CBC national news report regarding the torturing of
innocent people to death, to state something like "President Bush doesn’t have to justify
his opinions to Canada or even to the United States for that matter."

23.

The incriminating FBI email dated 22 May 2004, indicates that president Bush personally
signed off on certain interrogation techniques in an executive order."
(See original at http://globalresearch.ca/articles/FBI.121504.4940_4941.pdf)

24.

U.S. deserter 'didn't want to have to kill babies'

"Mr. House will argue that American soldiers are guilty of war crimes and that forcing
Mr. Hinzman to fight in Iraq would have made him a war criminal.

He will call as a witness former U.S. Marine Staff Sergeant Jimmy Massey, who is
expected to testify that he and other soldiers shot more than 30 unarmed Iraqis,
including women and a six-year-old child, at a U.S. military checkpoint."

25.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A45373-2004Dec7.html

that a clandestine military task force in Iraq was beating detainees, ordering Defense
Intelligence Agency debriefers out of the room during questioning, confiscating evidence
of the abuse and intimidating the debriefers when they complained."

26.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/printer_121004W.shtml

A sacked CIA official is reportedly suing the agency for allegedly retaliating against him
for refusing to falsify his reports on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction to support the
White House's pre-war position.

27.

``I was faced with being deployed to Iraq to do what the infantry does, kill people, and I
had no justification for doing so,'' he testified. ``This was a criminal war. Any act of
violence in an unjustified conflict is an atrocity.''

28.

Williams's squad stopped a dump truck, and an Iraqi climbed out. "Light him up!" the
sergeant ordered, according to testimony, and the squad opened fire, killing the unarmed
man. Williams and a squadmate reportedly got into an argument over which of them had
scored Company C's first kill.

29.

It gets worse. We already knew about the Franklin County, Ohio, precinct that tallied
4,258 votes for Bush when only 638 people had actually voted.

30.

http://middleeastinfo.org/forum4970
http://wallofhate.com

Israeli Soldiers Going In For The Kill: A 13 year old Palestinian [JEWISH] school girl is
about to die

"It's a little girl. She's running defensively eastwards, a girl of about 10. She's behind the
embankment, scared to death."

"Anyone who's mobile, moving in the zone, even if it's a three-year-old, needs to be
killed."

31.

US forces unleashed more than 20 air strikes and some 60 artillery rounds on Monday,
said Major Todd Desgrosseilliers. [...] An AFP reporter in the Jolan district said one
building in every 10 had been flattened. As US-led troops closed in on the neighborhood
overnight, at least four 900-kilogram bombs were dropped in the city's northwest.

[destructive radius of a 900-kilogram bomb is half a kilometer, and all TRUE accounts
of death rates for Fallujah alone, a city where the population was forbidden to leave,
exceed two hundred thousand innocent souls.]

32.

The Bush Administration
In rush to defend White House, Rice trips over own words
Friday, March 26 @ 10:12:40 EST

By Walter Pincus and Dana Milbank, San Francisco Chronicle

"Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage contradicted Rice's claim that the
White House had a strategy before Sept. 11 for military operations against al Qaeda and
the Taliban. The CIA contradicted Rice's earlier assertion that Bush had requested a CIA
briefing in the summer of 2001 because of elevated terrorist threats. And Rice's assertion
this week that Bush had told her on Sept. 16, 2001, that "Iraq is to the side" appeared to be
contradicted by an order signed by Bush on Sept. 17 directing the Pentagon to begin
planning military options for an invasion of Iraq."

[ And...]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A25177-2004Mar25.html

"Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage contradicted Rice's claim that the White
House had a strategy before Sept. 11 for military operations against al Qaeda and the
Taliban."

This indicates that with the foreknowledge gained through prior experiences of Muslim
fundamentalists, such as the Taliban, being forbidden by their religion [Jihad] to persecute
the innocent, left the Bush Administration with only needing to do, and had officially
done, was to use no evidence to back up allegations to insure invasion plans, and as a
result, a deliberate treasonous criminal strategy to not follow the crime scene leads at the
real murder scene to nab to true evil doers. For otherwise - spoil the top secret plot.

33.

Blix nor Elbaradei, nor Kofi, suggested, implied, or stated, that Iraq had failed to
comply with the newest U.N. resolution: 1441.

HANS BLIX: "And at this juncture, we are able to perform professional no-notice
inspections all over Iraq and to increase aerial surveillance..."

With complete, one hundred percent access to go where ever the Bush Administration
pleased without delay, left a situation of an unjust war only detrimental to an ability to
bring about any good or better thing. American soldiers are being sacrificed for no better
good or reason understood, for if progress will ever be made, it will be when they work to
bring about a political situation that was there in Iraq before the Bush Administration
starting murdering innocent people for nothing . Well, not completely, for Bremer shipped
19 billion to Greenspan early on, then, hundreds of millions were sent back.

34.

Professor Steven E. Jones, a tenured BYU professor, went public several weeks ago after
releasing a 19 page academic paper, essentially showing how the laws of physics do not
support the WTC's freefall and, consequently, the official government story.
It should be known that World Trade Center Building Seven was not struck by an
airplane, yet fell exactly the same as the two towers.

Below both towers were found pools of molten steel, only creatable with the heating
by high explosives.

Excerpts from "Me, Art Bell, and 9-11 by Lisa Guliani"

The official version of the WTC collapses defy both Galileo's Law of Falling Bodies, and
also Isaac Newton's First Law of Motion.

..if we know that hydrocarbon fires can only reach a maximum temperature of 1517
degrees Fahrenheit, how could they possibly have melted this steel, when the melting
point of steel is 2,795 degrees and the boiling point of steel (when it becomes a molten
liquid) is 5,182 degrees Fahrenheit.

The existence of these burning pools of molten steel were confirmed by:

- Mark Lorieux of Controlled Demolition, Inc
- Peter Tully, President of Tully Construction
- and the American Free Press newspaper

35.

"To be truthful about it, there was no way we could have got the public consent to have
suddenly launched a campaign on Afghanistan but for what happened on September 11..."

Tony Blair Speaking To House of Commons Liaison Committee

36.

The Washington Post, 23 September 2001.

At American urging, Ahmed traveled ... to Kandahar, Afghanistan. There he delivered the
bluntest of demands. Turn over bin Laden without conditions, he told Taliban leader
Mohammad Omar, or face certain war with the United States and its allies.

Mahmoud's meetings on two separate missions with the Taliban were reported as a
"failure." Yet this "failure" to extradite Osama without providing a shred of eidence was
part of Washington's documented design, providing a pretext for a military intervention
which was already in the pipeline. If Osama had been extradited, the main justification for
waging a war "against international terrorism" would no longer hold. Nor would the ready
to go Patriot Act. Incidentally, when MSNBC contacted the Whitehouse regarding the top
secret invasion of Afghanistan plan, it was confessed that the plan had been "fully
implemented"

38.

"Why of course the people don't want war ... But after all it is the leaders of the country
who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship ... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger." --
Hermann Goering, Nazi leader, at the Nuremberg Trials after World War II

39.

On the wall of the National Holocaust Museum: " Thou shall not be a victim, thou shall
not be a perpetrator, and thou shall not be a by-stander"

SWORN before me
in the City of Winnipeg,
Province of Manitoba,

[this affidavit was sworn in federally and provincially as a massive
Canadian Constitutional challenge]

----------------

THE QUEEN'S BENCH

WINNIPEG CENTRE

NOTICE OF MOTION

For an Order of Production

BETWEEN:

HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN,

and

JOHN KINAL

Accused.

This Notice of Motion regarding an Order of Production is to have disclosed to
the defense, the complete evidence without undue hindrance, evidence the Crown
holds against the accused as a member of our public. These following
arguments are the reasons why Justice must prevail in these proceedings:

Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms section 7. "No person shall be
deprived of life, liberty or security of the person except in accordance with
the principles of fundamental justice."

R. v. Stinchcombe "[...] counsel for the Crown is under a general duty to
disclose all relevant information."

In R. v. Stinchcombe, the Supreme Court of Canada held once again, as any
legitimate Court of any land would, that the accused in criminal cases has a
Constitutional right to full and complete disclosure of the Crown's case.
Yet, in the criminal case involving myself, the Crown's refusal to return my
legal property [such as including my actual expressions] is motivated by
contempt for fundamental justice - for true accountability - by intentionally
working to deceive our Courts through denying the evidence of one: the charge
against me is truly fraudulent under our law as it stands currently, and two:
that I don't already have the silent moral support of every honorable top
secret intelligence officer this world over.

Canada's "Commission of Inquiry into the Actions of Canadian Officials in
Relation to Maher Arar"

"The RCMP notes that because national security investigations are criminal
investigations, the possibility of judicial scrutiny always exists and the
presence of this possibility acts as an indirect accountability mechanism."
[Maher Arar was an innocent Canadian tortured and left for murdered by the
irrational as criminal pro-bush forces negatively influencing Canadian
jurisprudence.]

Firstly, I, like any, need ready easy access to all the evidence the Crown
holds against myself, to indicate a possibly hidden motive behind her criminal
allegations. For it is in our authority as a free society that the Crown
holds any legitimacy.

It would be unfair for our Courts to side with the unjust Crown on not giving
me ready easy access to the evidence, but for only by hugely limiting degrees
that include costly bus rides, or as the seriously impractical, hundreds of
thousands of printed texts that would likely fill roomfuls.

I need to provide the evidence of my actual expressions to counter balance the
false interpretations the Crown alleges, when it comes to asking where
specifically the rights of a child are being compromised when she makes her
defined as sexually dysfunctional inferences. All the images on my computer,
deleted and otherwise, are not my expressions. Similarly, are all the written
texts on my computer those of words I hold to be my own personal philosophy.
As indicated by the Supreme Court of Canada's Sharpe case, a defense against
fraudulent accusations regarding the Rights of our children being compromised,
can be readily addressed early on by understanding the possession charge in
relative context to the personal life of the accused.

R. v. Sharpe

"Section 163.1(6) creates a further defence for material that serves an
"educational, scientific or medical purpose". This refers to the purpose the
material, viewed objectively, may serve, not the purpose for which the
possessor actually holds it."

So, purpose of digital media as determined illegal must therefore, be backed
firstly by criminal intent, for without any intent you have no purpose. A
defense is made available by the Sharpe decision on personal\professional
conduct to indicate actual established purpose of accused to prevent blind
"overreaching". The Supreme Court of Canada's deep concerns of "overreaching"
are very much apparent in my particular criminal matter. Conduct of
individuals who have lost their purpose in Police keeping, who aren't being
managed to express through our Police actions, a public interest in where the
"offensable" images are coming from, or came, but instead, where it's all
going as potential new innocent porno victims with millions of dollars worth
of stuff they can get away stealing. [I've read porno cops in America
recently acquired 300,000 more American names of households to raid, off of
one single server found managed in violation, but have taken a pause before
then moving on to arrest anybody who has ever used the internet for whatever,
to consider, just what have we gotten ourselves into here.] See, perfectly
legal imagery can be made into illegal thoughts relatively quickly by the
weaker irrationals that exist within our police services. Where, to prove for
the record, a twenty two year old is only twelve, even when she has in her
possession all her proper paperwork, completed puberty, a living mother, a
popular working web site and historical documentations, is just foolishly
impossible. While at Your end Mr. Surfer Citizen, your demonized guilty,
until proven innocent of thinking their faulting criminal perceptions, they do
practically nothing to verify. Without needing to establish intent, they make
off like bandits. See, under a simple possession charge, there is no
allegations of intent to obtain or distribute something illegal, and likewise,
not found a responsible public's interest in seeking the means of which the
criminal content was as could be LEGALLY provided. The last thing we want in
our dying world is a setup where private legal businesses are selling,
promoting, and releasing content that only becomes illegal when the
exploitation unit comes into your home to steal your stuff by grossly
misunderstanding what the threat actually is.

By exercising our right to perceive representations of that which is made
freely available, is of in itself, important to the sociologist, psychologist,
concerned parent, and of course, the conceptualizing artist reflecting on our
shared reality.

My private and public expressions are more tuned to those who are personally
responsible in escaping arrest for running death squads against innocent
children in Afghanistan financed by the undefended as uniformed American tax
paying Public, [10th Mountain Division] a criminal enterprise still cashing in
on the rewards of bush's mass murder campaigns. Or, the dropping of cluster
dud land mines throughout residential school districts to murder our children
indiscriminately. Mercury tainted vaccines that for sure cause irreparable
damage to North American children, or as currently, about John DeCamp's just
released updated 2005 edition, about the secret White House-linked national
child sex-ring entitled "The Franklin Cover-up." However, the real motivating
factor [intent] in the Crown's purpose by attempting to pirate our public's
right to defend Ourselves judiciously, is more specifically because I
articulate the HONORABLE FBI's official publicly available findings on who
orchestrated, and funded the crimes of 911. Namely, Mr. Bush Jnr. along
with his business partner, the still escaping Lieutenant General Mahmoud
Ahmad.

[University of Ottawa Professor Michel Chossudovsky, has researched the
Ahmad/Bush relationship as documented by CNN ABC et al, and can be quested for
at www.globalresearch.ca]

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO206A.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/new_revelations_on_911.htm

The Crown to not fight on our behalf regarding this easily verifiable mass
murder issue, is indicative of an intention, to cast aside the concern of all
children who benefit from my communicating higher truths for the betterment of
the entire public body. I ask our Court, who, in Canada, informs our public
truthfully as I do, that the "scumbags" Canada's own General Hillier is
referring to get Canadian youths for sure killed over in his nationally
broadcasted barbaric adolescent bigotry, against all the INNOCENT students of
Afghanistan, is of a People who factually opened up schools for girls under
the Taliban's getting better through communicating leadership?, and who
outlawed Bush's heroin production, and the slavery and rape of women? Women
who were when working at the Taliban's newspaper, were not required to wear
burkas despite CBC's propaganda to the contrary? The Crown would suggest her
ignorance on such subjects is irrelevant to her case against me, for those
children's lives, and others like them, are not who she is working to protect.
So, where I demand is a crime against our real God occurring I ask the hiding
in darkness Crown to explain herself publicly in the light of these
proceedings to our Honorable Lord.

The Crown's case argues that a determined selection of legal images, can be
sited under a labeled classification of "collateral images", as somehow, unto
it's separated self, being an indicator, or summation of my unbridled
character. Therefor, to question such interpretations I need the luxury and
comforts of a stress free environment to ponder the significant meaning of
each of these collateral damages against ourselves as the innocent the Crown
argues for as a weapon of Justice. For, those personally responsible for
making repeatedly easily verifiable faulting expressions with the evidence the
Crown refuses to return to me as my legal property, are in all likelihood,
still blabbering corporately un-accosted, the completely blind support of
indiscriminate mass murder in thoughtless praise for war criminal traitor to
Humanity George Bush Jr., their supreme no nothing about squat leader. While
myself, am a well documented public defender of children's rights and a
studious observant researcher on media matters, who is schooled in the
field(s) of Psychology and Genetics, Sexuality and Religion, along with the
chaotic order to the indivisible nature of life ourselves. [And who when not
terribly busy building this needed defense against the Crown's alleged
criminality, still champion the written word for Justice being - US all as
treated fairly.]]

I also need to show, how I come to be in possession of another's expressions,
of some managed images, or some strewn texts.

It would be unfair for our Courts to side with the unjust Crown on not giving
me ready easy access to the evidence, but for only by hugely limiting degrees
that include costly bus rides, or as the seriously impractical, hundreds of
thousands of printed texts that would likely fill roomfuls. While sitting
just outside my police door, could be the public accuser who professes proudly
the deeply ignorant ungodly beliefs of cop killing and heroin dealing to push
US all over the top with Bush as it's global mastermind. Knowing such an
enemy of freedom who taunts all our judicial matters with true personal self
contempt, is there still escaping public ridicule, wearing our community's
Police Officer uniform, could create unto itself, an unneeded frustration on
my part, for, I am a honorable defender to all that is Just. A honorable
defender that is needing by threat of false imprisonment to concentrate on
Justice for just myself personally currently. As the Court well knows, a
bushite's favored public intent is well established by the evidence, as
documented truly criminal being the ungodly. [Hypnotized lawless through the
mechanics of suggestion I would diagnose for the don't know knowing any
better.] There exists no evidence against bin Laden for 911, nor, was any
factually alleged to exist, and despite what Bush broadcasts unchallenged
nationally on our airwaves privately, Saddam did actually let the inspectors
in to go where ever they wanted without delay. Furthermore, indiscriminately
murdering people with tens of thousands of cluster dud land mines, 9000
missiles targeting public infrastructure, many multiple 2000 pound bombs
containing radio-active toxic waste, along with the new and improved napalm
and phosphorous poison gas clouds all because we are in the approximate age
range of 15 to 55 is a for sure real war crime going unaddressed publicly by
the Crown, but not by myself. So, the Crown's interest is in jeopardizing the
lives of our children for sure by working to silence my extremely rare public
cries for true accountability here in Winnipeg.

I am sworn to protect all as indicated by my recorded actions and praised
world wide word. The National Supreme Court of Canada's Sharpe decision
allows this defense to be made on our behalf.

By Our Honorable Court's "Lord" siding to support claims made by my false
accusers - as the running definitive summation of what can be claimed as
"collateral images" - [legal relative media content present on my computer,]
while judging to refuse to have returned my therefore stolen legal property so
I can adequately prepare a counter defense against the Crown's confusions, is
nothing short of a crime in progress. At least it should be. By denying me
the evidence the Crown holds in contempt of our Court, would create an undue
hardship on my, seeking to illuminate the facts from our vantage points.
Having to travel back and forth across the city to view hundreds of thousands
of media messages pertinent to my case at hand, left denied search tools, and
a comfortable atmosphere, is unduly unfair for all concerned. Now, I know, I
have to deal personally with those who support such a criminal ungodly nature
when I have no choice to, but to have them located in the same listening
vicinity throughout all my inquiries on stolen legal media content, to spew
their boastful chauvinistic fascist state partiality of how great George W.
Bush is as their master thinking celebrated American Cop Killer, would leave
me unfairly tensioned. I need the meditative comforts of home study with good
coffee and private friends to ponder my adroit, to the point defense with the
evidence I demand the fair right to contend.

I hold children's rights paramount in the public defense stands I've made for
near a decade, and privately, I'm free to think my way on anything. The Crown
has no right to dictate what my private thoughts are, especially, if I'm not
granted to speak on her conclusions with the ready made evidence she don't
want me to have returned possession of. My legal property that the Crown's
crew has plans to sell! God, are you listening?

I need the luxury of computer processing that the Crown used to surmise her
relative faulting judgment of my worth to our society.

I need returned all my legal possessions, like my real expressions such as
public communications, to fairly challenge the Crown's refusal to consider
such objectiveness on who the one holding criminal intent actually is on this
serious matter. So therefore, the Crown's crew should not be allowed by our
law to sell my stolen property as they are planning, while surely as
sadomasochists, destroying a life time of my written works they know mean a
great deal to me personally. Wishing to deprive our rights as the community,
to be granted fair treatment in our Court systems of accountability, is surely
what will happen if our Honorable Judge does not Judge honorably against the
Crown and grant me the legal return of my stolen property. I need to
establish the mechanics of my specifically unique computer system, so I can
establish my fair defense made available by the Supreme Court of Canada's
Standing Sharpe decision.

The Court recognizes finding that all declared illegal possessions serve a
criminal purpose without any intent, unless found serving otherwise by made
available evidence from the defense. [ergo my Constitutional challenge]
Evidence of real purpose the Crown doesn't want to grant our Court, because
usually, guilty or innocent, they do sell everybody's stolen stuff actually.
And truly, the Crown has expressed no interest in assisting our Police
agencies in apprehending those known responsible by the evidence for first
degree mass murders. [Instead, pick on the helpless innocent little Jewish
man bearing a cross, as cowardly brown shirt jack boot nazi fascists under
Hitler would have too. [surprising for many, it is formally illegal to be
Jewish currently in God's Israel. As for the Crowns in my case, and the
Judge, well they seem to be not all that bad over all. [So far... But this
innocent people go to prison for speaking un-contended truths thing for me is
just some extreme to the core serious business of ours, and good or bad, the
Judges, and the Crowns, and the Police Officers have a paid job to do by
following the rules designed ultimately in purpose to protect both me and you.
So, can't we all just find a way to get our public news agencies to live up to
our responsibilities by recognizing standing laws not yet enforced against the
un-elected dictator, the monstrous war mongering American traitor criminal,
911's George Bush Jnr., instead of present company???]]]

I need returned my 37,333 [minus the contended for argument] images to
sensibly consider their feasibility to collectively represent the Crown's
faulting illogical argument in a brighter picture.

I need to show what I did with obtained media information on general terms by
mechanical processing through my very specific as unique operating systems,
and through my definitive writing on the very subject we are here considering.
I need operating script batch programs that do specific tasks regarding
general media managements.

I need to show how Usenet [early raw based sub-internet knowledge sharing
web communications system] is used, and how it was legally accessed by my
specific personal system, granting me, to be a part of one of the greatest
collected artistic expressions of the known world. And how, when using such
services, informations aren't found perceived until, at the very least, they
are already in one's possession, thereby making the Crown's standing
accusation absent criminal intent clearly unjust. [those responsible for
distribution/expression of actual for real illegal depictions are where the
infraction against the public's interest can be compromised, but the
exploitation units I'm aware of seem to have little of no financial interest
in recognizing such a wanting to lose their lucrative industry brokered
through what should be worked to be made into redundancy.]

I need returned possession of my computer content, to seek for indicative
examples of huge disparities with what is described with the Crown's own
relative definitions, and what my media machine actually contains regarding my
for real expressions. I need to reference my personal writings surmising the
faulting state of the child porn policing industry. To surmise grand totals,
as such the Crown's crew alleges of legal content she'll bemoan despairingly
of collateral damages against us as innocence. Knock knock knock.

If the Crown argues falsely that the evidence I request is irrelevant to her
criminal case, then what could the harm be honestly in showing the error of
her ways? If she argues it jeopardizes to expose the true criminality used to
try convicting me, an innocent honorable man in Our name, I would move that
the charge against me be stayed, my property returned, and the Courts help me
make a Constitutional challenge to the validity of the law, while
communicating also Your dissatisfaction in not having us heard speaking out
nationally for the truly Honorable FBI - against 911's true money man -
Lieutenant General Mahmoud Ahmad - getting away as bush's not so secret any
longer private business partner, escaping he is from the mass murder of
thousands of our good friends, the still left undefended corporate Americans.

I need to know what settings were set in place for the installed programs to
access the internet. And a whole bunch else besides.

In conclusion, I need to show where my outstanding character was at, by
indicating exactly what I spent my free time on, to illustrate for our Court,
my TRUE intent as motive on this matter.

Yours truly,

JOHN KINAL

------------------------------------

THE QUEEN'S BENCH

WINNIPEG CENTRE

NOTICE OF MOTION

for the Crown to Stay Proceedings

BETWEEN:

HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN,

and

JOHN KINAL

Accused.

The Validity of the Law

While true, to distribute material in an abusive form of sexually explicit
child pornography, can have a detrimental impact on the impressionable, being
in simple possession, does not connotate the same negative risk to the public
body. It is not a Freedom of Expression issue. All the pictures on my
computer, deleted and otherwise, are not my expressions. Nor, importantly,
can digital images be perceived, until, at least, they are already in your
possession. Under current law, as is in my case, you're already guilty on
nothing. So, if you should see something arguably imprisoning, you're too
late to point fingers elsewhere.

It's analogous to you sitting in your parked car with someone throwing through
the opened window, a closed paper bag of crack cocaine, followed behind by an
arresting police officer, who while cuffing you hears your plead that some
completely unknown person threw the innocuous unmarked bag through the window,
leaving the unjust officer of our law, to reply for the record "Yeah, I saw
the, left to go on his own "stranger" do it. And it's a crime in this country
don't you know to be found in simple possession? Now, where are the keys to
the trunk of this fancy car I'm planning to sell for a tidy profit crack head
loser?"

The Crown appears under this law in my case to have no need to prove a
criminal intent to do her things.

See, under a simple possession charge, there is no allegations of intent to
obtain or distribute something illegal, and likewise, not found a responsible
public's interest in seeking the means of which the criminal content was as
could be LEGALLY distributed. The last thing we want in our dying world is a
setup where private legal businesses are selling, promoting, and releasing
content that only becomes illegal when the exploitation unit comes into your
home under false pretences to steal all your electronic stuff by grossly
misunderstanding what the threat actually is.

A digital image isn't possibly perceived until it is at least, already in your
possession. Making the standing law as it is interpreted by the faulting
Crown, unjust. No criminal intent is alleged by my sole possession charge,
but for by myself against the Crown's secret bushite crew for aiding and
abetting the crimes of first degree mass murder in New York City.

An infraction against the public's interest occurs when such materials are
expressed through distribution. Digital images of people posing as testaments
to the beauty of being human, are not the same as expressions of sexually
exploited children. Yet, from as near as I can tell, the threat of seriously
cruel and inhuman treatment against me with a five year prison sentence is
being made because the Crown has made included, condemnable interpretations of
the public's free expressions of youth and beauty. Again, not my own.
Leaving still no made interest in understanding where these prison term
perceptions, that are often admitted by the Crown's crew to be legal,
originated. If the Crown's case remains standing, why shouldn't we expect the
child exploitation units to then widely distribute as near as can be Barely
Legal materials in hopes to nab more of us as the fearful to be shamed as
criminal through threatened public Court proceedings regarding your alledged
deviant private sexual thoughts? Of legal images perceived as a god honest,
testimony of youth and beauty, being ourselves beautifully youthful, could
leave you too as depicted hiding some unknown something about your unseen
character. Or, an even worse madness, exploitation units distributing truly
illegal depictions, named maybe after car models, to see who could be made
found only in simple possession of the accusers relative perception?

For, if the internationally popular woman depicted was well over eighteen and
had her own legal website, don't matter for indictment, cause the expert of
expert experts they have in my case, a double full time professional computer
porno viewer, states with a complete straight face, the full figured pubic
wisped woman, he knows nothing of, is really only ten or twelve. You're for
sure either normal being human, or guilty of thinking their bad thoughts
punishable with real prison sentences. As a result of course, I'm now
demanded to divorce my life of other critically important responsibilities, to
prove my complete innocence on these deliberately planned top secret schemes,
they didn't want You, the public to know of. A near criminal attempt, (as
documented by the now disclosed once top secret warrant), to silence my cries
for the arrest of the publicly established factual 911 masterminds - Our Mr.
bush Jr., General Ahmad, rumsfeld, myers and cheney, along with almost the
entire senior staff of disclosed as flagrantly criminal propaganda
proliferators, The Office of Special Plans.

The Warrant details by exclusion, a deliberate top secret plan on the Crown's
part, a deviant anti-government plan to silence my calls for accountability
through my world wide public addresses on the FBI answers still surrounding
the murder of thousands of American Citizens. The Crown, as an attempt to
undermine Liberty by thwarting me off my one chosen career path of Universal
Speaker, and fictionalized demon slayer - leaves you instead, this quickly
passing opportunity to stand up for the rights of another being cheated for
real, and in so doing, we'll find together, that true freedom is justice for
US all. Law stands strong for good reason, so too, does tyranny rule by
censorship for false imprisonment. Do not allow my voice for freedom's reign
to be silenced unjustly, by those who would have us falsely believe, Bush
personally didn't do the crimes we all easily now know the evidence of.

An unjust Law enslaves all Religions, for reason is beautifully Just through
your will to conceive, that God's interests are as naturally too, your own
included. My commitments to equal rights for all have never changed, and
Humanity's true commitment to defend Iraqi children to the last cowardly
murderous thieving bushite enemy, will carry on, despite the corrupted Crown's
attempt to stop real Justice from continuing. When one views public
photographs of rumsfeld's un-arrested mercenary soldiers raping an Iraqi
woman, are our rights being further violated with every passing witness? How
about witnessing that Guantanamo's torture victim Moazzam Begg, was running a
girl's school program with his wife under the female loving Taliban? [You
know, Moazzam Begg, the one and same British Citizen depicted solely by heroin
pushing donald "sexy cluster dud land mine dropper" rumsfeld, as one of our
Lord's most dangerous criminals?]

The Crown alleges in truly contemptuous silence, she's not interested in
defending the rights of those children, or victims of mass murder, while
voicing publicly in Our Court, that I, am infringing on the rights of children
somewhere else because, even though no body is perceiving the data located
anywhere on my hard drive, it still magically constitutes a personal
violation, on its own by itself, of an unjust law that others have been
demonized, robbed, then falsely imprisoned on. This irrational demand on
behalf of the Crown to Your Court, where she states her private viewings do
not infringe on children's rights, while EVERYONE else's does somehow, even if
you didn't see at all the picture judged as the reflecting mind of a true
sexual deviant, is US ALL being the auto-guilty anyway, and not firstly
innocent as it should be. See, the Judge could say to a Jury, "Your job is
not to judge the injustice committed with these blind and broken laws, but
that solely, did Top Cop Johnny have this one single picture on his computer?,
and if he did, then the bushite liars who fight our systems of accountability
through Justice to further escape real rapists, torturers, and documented
treasonous war criminals like those who for sure committed 911, get to put him
in Our prison for half a decade."

However this issue requires much for further study. It turns out my two
primary accusing officers who deal with real sicko child porn every day full
time, also support death squads against innocent families in Afghanistan to
protect the demon lies of George W. Bush, and they'd almost tell the jury
that too as blind devote disciples of the self hating bushmob cabal of neo-con
peenackers, if the Crown wasn't there to forbid the truth from being spoken.

The two abusers, the two anti-cop officers of question, lied to me, then
censored my agreement they had their word on, then, attempted to twist my
comments into something clearly I didn't mean.. and that's not even the half
of it. So, don't tell me I'm being over critical of their naked wicked evil.
If an image was an offensive act witnessed, why then is it that a genuine
concern is not with a possible victim all the time? The shocker to the
uninitiated in the battles of good against evil in these child exploitation
units, is that rarely do they have a real monetary care to follow though with
the details. - "Oh, the girl is really a woman, and the web address on the
digital image is of a server acting completely within the confines of our law,
nudist campers are nudist campers, and as for the beautifully naked young girl
taking a bubble bath smiling, er.. I mean the one looking seductive...
drat." Examples: I have many texts willfully ignored by the Crown that
articulate irrational praise for one heinous crime against God or another of
the un-elected neocon war wankers, that I, as a human, certainly don't find
myself in automatic, no free thought agreement with., right? And my objective
as Human defender isn't to censor the known criminality of the, murder
innocent people for the war profiting bushmob liars, but to expose the true
injustice committed against our better selves - US all dying slavishly
censored through Our corporate international communication network of good old
ideas left long gone dead and buried. Hammurabi's Code of Law: it's first
sentence, of his first paragraph, the number one most important Law as
example. - Here's the translation - The public figure blaming someone else
for a capital offense, such as terrorist, who uses NO EVIDENCE for PROOF, to
murder in Your name as Citizen, is the FOR SURE ENEMY, always, EVERY TIME.
And in the next four thousand years that single law has timelessly stood
unbroken, not one person has been capable to declare a true, wanting
disagreement.

The corporate news mandate is to take You for granted - without any given say
so. Our sold as sworn public defenders, CBC, CNN, et al, hold no opinions of
our Humanity on the needless indiscriminate bombing of populated cities, the
torturing of men women and children by un-arrested as openly confessed
complete psychotics, the thieving of hundreds of billions from America and
Iraq, and as such, tyrannically support [don't call us, will call you] commi
censorship, all done in to assist the "escape" of those truly responsible for
the crimes of 911.

When the Crown argues that disturbing images simply in your possession
constitute an absolute evaluation of your punishable character, while
denying\forbidding a Court to know what you do in your life with our time is
faulted. I hold children's rights paramount in the public defense stands I've
made for near a decade, and privately, I'm free to think my way on anything.
The Crown has no right to dictate what my private thoughts are. This
insistence on behalf of the Crown on what we all perceive individually by
judgment is determined solely by media content - is a foolish falsehood
forwarded by Our Great Lord's, Supreme Court of Canada. Example: Does not
the public videos of rumsfeld's, defended from YOUR LAW bushite soldiers,
gunning down women and children running for their lives from a mosque, or
where hundreds of unarmed defenseless families are huddled together, then
bombed by a bushite enemy grunt, a grunt who on VIDEO TAPE, moans itself to
orgasm when they all die as the innocent murdered with "ah.. dude" just speak
for itself? Sure, the celebrating bushies repeatedly depicted have no honor,
or courage, only a fascistic hatred for their fellow man - openly thieves who
die without a fighting cause for Freedom, nor a true commitment to Law - but I
would ask if We had a voice to cry in Your Court, what do You see in this
corporate World that leaves my stand professionally unworthy for
deliberations? The Crown's concern remains silent on the DOCUMENTED and
easily verifiable murder issues, when she has her regular huddles with a local
corporate reporter, discussing on who, from the community, was in Our court
challenging, a sexually dysfunctional sadomasochistic label. For the Crown to
witness and know first hand of such barbaric criminality, such as the true
perpetrators of 9/11 found revealed by THE FBI stinger, along with the rest of
the evidence trail that all leads directly to the Whitehouse, is a Crown who
does not hold Canadian's freedom in check, or a care for our soldier aged sons
and daughters conflicting near death. But to side instead, as they are hiding
behind the honorable Crown's position, a small group of four or five dim
blips, attempting they are to silence these calls for real freedom for the
masses. I am a proud and honorable man who objects to furthering bush's war
crime aims with this lifeless corporate tyranny of enslavement through whoring
for the dark foreboding wills of Our Mr. bush Jr.. Censorship is the tool of
tyrants, while I beckon a new light for peace by communicating. Please, I beg
you, do not allow them to silence my objections to have us unjustly
imprisoning myself, while bringing great hardship to my immediate family by
denying the truth be spoken publicly in my defense on why I'm in the Court
room, and what is documented irrespective of their spin doctoring and label
pasting.

Where is the violation of a child's rights, specifically, when the Crown's
crew gleefully ponder images she'll use to silence the words of JOHN KINAL
by prison sentence? Where? No, where?

Commanding our public indignation for those who disrespect human rights she
will use as her weapon, all the while, hidden from the jury, and the judge, a
secret contempt for thousands of innocent murder victims denied my
unchallenged demands for real Justice. No officer of our laws anywhere have
found fault with my PUBLIC summation, documented fully, on who, and how, 9/11
was truly orchestrated. A Crown stuck committed to global bushite tyranny Vs.
a Truth seeker of the highest order. Come to the trial! Tell your friends!
Tell your neighbors! The People vs. an overburdened unjust Crown, and a near
treasonous national security officer, who wrote in the original top secret
warrant nobody was suppose to see, it'd be so much easier to help bush escape
arrest by avoiding the public accountability process entirely. The once top
secret JOHN KINAL Warrant is freely available with most names being
detracted, to protect the innocent until proven guilty. A traitor to God and
Country the Crown and one National Security officer potentially is in this top
secret bush administration conspiracy endeavor, to serve by bushite criminal
decree up here in defenseless Canada. For as potential accessories to first
degree mass murder, they are stuck attempting to undermine Canada's National
Security Services, the FBI, the People, US, all to further unjustly sacrifice,
more of our uninformed sons and daughters for further bounty, as substantiated
real world criminal, bushite evils. I say no. Help me get public recognition
through talk radio, take a stand for your fellow man, and help a Jury in
Winnipeg learn of who I am, and why they are forbidden to know what's truly
going on, and you'll be helping yourself to a better future. My principle
allegations against George W. Bush require a qualified and adapt security
officer no more that forty three minutes to verify. Namely, bush's business
partner, General Ahmad funded 911's "mastermind" "ringleader" Atta, and was
also sent, the General was, from the Whitehouse on behalf of bush to the
Taliban stating, no evidence will be brought against Laden as the accused,
therefore an innocent man in Christ. And, that as MSNBC reported of the top
secret documents provided to themselves anonymously from Condoleezza Rice's
office, George had a confidential plan at his desk on how to invade
Afghanistan dated September 9th, 2001 that he didn't want anybody in America
to know he was working on during his "vacation". His confessed publicly to
MSNBC, as "fully implemented" Afghanistan strategy, demanded that he not
pursue the true 911 evil doers, for it would upset his made before hand,
guaranteed plan. That had soldier grunts moving out to get ready just before
the event. All premised on blaming Laden as a terrorist without a shred of
evidence, for a crime that hadn't yet taken place, but that bush was
personally prepared as closing investigations on. To secure criminal invasion
he would refuse to follow the evidence trail - and as a result - NOT apprehend
the have to let go - falsely accused bin Laden. [cowardly soldiers who didn't
speak up as real Patriots would have much earlier, who were ordered to let
Laden go on his way in Torra Borra, have now all mostly fallen quietly dead.,
by fluke mishap or something like the sort it is said.] All set in play, this
plan of Our Mr. bush Jr's, top secretly with General Ahmad riding gun shot,
just days before thousands of American People were still left unaccountably
murdered. See? Mr. Bush would need such an event to happen unhindered as a
requirement to galvanize world sentiment. Providing no evidence substantiated
would guarantee his needed invasion for American pension thievers Enron, and
that is exactly what HE planned, what HE did, and who HE is. Evil is the
deceived disguised. What more do you need to know buddy?

I, armed with only the facts, demand the arrest of those who participated in
the murder of children to protect the demon lies of George W. Bush, while the
Crown's case, on top of alleging that the simple possession Law [no criminal
intent to express or obtain is alleged] states a child's rights are being
infringed on due to the content by itself, ALONE, appears ready to fight for
disallowing a jury, to freely witness, this fishing expedition was
intentionally started to stop me speaking my outrage that bush hasn't been yet
arrested for committing 9/11 with General Ahmad, so according to the
unmentionables in the no longer top secret Warrant. That this Crown would
officially state holding our virtues while attempting to condemn me to a long
prison sentence, shows her possible personal true contempt for the value of
Your human life my friend. I have written extensively on defending the rights
of children, and the psychology of sexually dysfunctional sadomasochists, I
have studied this world to create some thing greater than average, some thing
better than nomal, a world where all children are respected, including those
of Iraq who have been purposefully denied safe drinking water, because
negroponte needed to STEAL the emergency funds for his new embassy. See?, she
would argue that those real world crimes aren't relevant to my case in her
hands, those REAL children like perhaps your own don't concern her, nor do the
lives of Canadians lied to by corporate command for criminal sacrifice. The
Crown convinces us irrationally, with her only excuse being, because the
specific broken Law she's decided to singly exercise, (with the exclusion of
all others, like thou shall not murder,) stupidly says she can, and you
dummies can't do anything at all about it yourself. Why? Because you wont
speak out for anyone else's rights to be heard publicly - the bushite enemy
trust to figure. Justice is Freedom, and to have a real concern for another's
lost rights to freely be, is to be truly concerned with your very own in
serious jeopardy. I wouldn't lie to you. Believing, as the bushite do,
willfully deceitful corporate news propaganda excuses the Bush
Administration's rampant criminality against the innocent as God is, truly,
excuses nothing, especially if I have something to say on the subject of
accountability.

This final Court challenge against my Freedom to be myself, that the bush
administration attempted firstly to do top secretly, has now been laid
publicly at our door step as a blatant threat to everyone of us as a member of
the Canadian Public. Will you help me politely address my false accusers on
our public airwaves? Will you help speak for freedom from tyranny is this
question riddled, or will you deny yourself my generous helping?

The reasons why such abhorrent behaviors continue unaddressed in our Police
Force actions will be documented fully with remedies offered during the second
part of the third phase of the upcoming Question Period press conferences -
press conferences running during the available down times of The Trial of

JOHN KINAL

--

Hey Everyone...

Fair say all the way just makes for simple sense.
Despite Obama and Co. warring Democracies for
Saudi Arabia as the Satanic ungodly enemy traitors
to all countries.. ..After making off with trillions..
Justice done is freedom won. Do right, vote John Kinal
for President by paper ballots only. All this rigging
of elections demands a restart. we're going to go
with the better ideas here people.. Who's with you?
I am.

This was emailed to all city of Winnipeg councilors
along with the Mayor, and many provincial MPs
yesterday. Including the WRHA, and the two Colleges..
Including the local papers. Think now of this
time going by already, where innocent people are
still not being defended from being murdered.
We need a formal criminal investigation to start
immediately.

__

To All Concerned..

An Open Letter to Winnipeg's Mayor Brian Bowman

After talking with the RCMP, I am told that our honorable
Mayor, has the right to ask for a preliminary criminal
investigation, as to whether our laws have been broken,
in respect to my recently murdered mother. Denied health
care, while poisoned to die against her will and my own as
wilful first degree murder. Understand it isn't that any
officer of law in Winnipeg, has in anyway disagreed with
this fair assessment - documented with evidenced video,
and audio recordings included..But to blindly deny all
rights to be defended, because Mike, at the front desk of
the PSB states".. a judge always sides with the Doctor
on criminal matters" - as the reason he gives for why all
are forbidden to be defended by Law equally. He refuses
to allow me file a formal complaint repeatedly. The
recordings with Manitoba's Chief Medical Examiner,
suggest there could be thousands of victims here.. The
Chief apparently can't tell precisely, claiming, he too is
forbidden from reviewing the provably doctored medical
records, of all those alleged murdered, denied
formal investigating.

I, John Kinal, am available for any questions or interview.

ALL I WANT IS JUSTICE

Winnipeg Police state unlawfully, under no circumstances will
they allow a complaint of murder to be drawn and forwarded
to homicide - for those of Winnipeg who are chosen, AGAINST
OUR WILL, to be first degree murdered, at the Winnipeg Health
Sciences Center.

The Winnipeg police are complicit in the
continuing murders of the poor in our city.

Evidence on the continuing murders - 250+meg file
http://webshare.cz/file/3X52me13l4/
https://userscloud.com/1ng7wik4cfo9
http://usersfiles.com/jc6hmmfqly66
http://filesflash.com/tzfh0efo
http://filesflash.net/b4tgwwug
https://filescdn.com/661b4wcwl0kr
https://www.europeup.com/t3436skcdmy6.html

I am begging Humanity for help.. please be human..

My mother Jennie Kinal was taken against her will and my own, and put into the Winnipeg Health Sciences Center mass murder program titled, "Comfort Care". Where my mother's medications as effective health treatment, was denied, while being poisoned with agents that suffocate and paralyze. We were told we could not leave, or stop them from poisoning her. When asked on March 8th, whether my mother could receive some help with her newly acquired chest infection - I had suggested penicillin or maybe a antibiotic.. Dr. Chisic told me as recorded, "we don't do that here in Comfort Care" SHE KNOWS she is committing murder with Dr. Colister, by denying my mother the care she deserves, while being
poisoned.

Jennie Kinal was finally murdered at the Winnipeg Health Sciences Center by Dr. Collister and Nurse Collette. Earlier in the day that they committed this murder, my mother and I meet with Dr. Collister, that I have recorded - of Dr. Collister, talking to me and my mother, of how he wants to give my mother 'Devil's Breath'.. (the worst thing imaginable - as it stops the lungs from expelling phlegm.) I say no, because it will only exacerbate her newly acquired chest infection. He can only agree.. and ends our conversation stating, no new poisons will be prescribed.. (as too we received promise from Dr. Chisic) But Dr. Collister, the murderer, arranges with Nurse Collette to give 'devil's
breath', mixed with her fentanyl when I am absent the room.. of which my mother soon succumbs during the next shift, at the cruel hands of night Nurse, Charlene. Who when I briefly rushed home, thinking she was someone I could trust, she phones me to tell, my mother will "not be walking out the front doors". And no, she will not revive.. "We don't do that here."

--

Mass Murdering the Poor in Winnipeg Hospitals
- Police Refusing to Investigate is Criminal

What is this world to not express a concern for innocent life
sacrificed? A world truly dying from self contempt. All I ask,
is for we the people to demand Justice, of which the Winnipeg
Police refuse to allow. Please, support fair say, as the
enforcement of our laws apposing murder

TheTruth -
NEW AUDIO of CHIEF MEDICAL EXAMINER of
Manitoba confirming no investigations
allowed..(eleven megabyte audio file)
http://rusfolder.com/45106740
http://webshare.cz/file/6j81pc6u94/
https://userscloud.com/72fdsmgy5yol
https://tusfiles.net/43e6dlzyxgwx

Honesty requires effort to discern.. and a care for the
plight of others in the society we are not absent of. I've
just released my newest video off my home page, of the
mass murder program against the poor being run in the city
of Winnipeg with the Police. Please care enough not to
dismiss our innocent lives, as too much trouble to witness
the horrific reality yourself. I am begging Humanity to
speak out for the continuing falling crime victims, denied
our rules of law.. Where the police claim, we the people
can not have our laws, to defend our innocent lives being
stolen..

The Winnipeg police are complicit in the continuing mass murders of the poor in our city.

I am begging Humanity for help.. please be human..

I explain in detail, with recordings of me speaking with the
police, and the Chief Medical Examiner.. The city refuses to
allow me to submit a complaint of murder. Trouble yourself to
listen. Lives are still being stolen, simply for being poor.

Winnipeg Police state unlawfully, under no circumstances will
they allow a complaint of murder to be drawn and forwarded
to homicide - for those of Winnipeg who are chosen, AGAINST
OUR WILL, to be first degree murdered, at the Winnipeg Health
Sciences Center. My mother was denied her needed medicines,
while punched out and suffocated. All evidence is freely
available. She nor I, did we will her to die murder victim as
suicided.. We went to the hospital for help.. If others had
warned us, we wouldn't have sacrificed our lives to these mass
murderers. The Winnipeg police, as recorded several times,
OFFICIALLY claim they are to be left unaccountable as lawless.
There are many other victims here, denied our rules of law.

ALL I WANT IS JUSTICE
like anyone else would

Evidence on the continuing murders - 250+meg file
[most recent versions are first]
http://turbobit.net/t7wha6kb9c0t.html
https://userscloud.com/jfufkqr7458q
http://rioupload.com/pga78y0i73y2
https://tusfiles.net/wiyz4mjdwbjs
http://webshare.cz/file/3nM3iDf736/
http://turbobit.net/heqb648p4j9c.html
https://upload.so/5nv0id8jycts
https://userscloud.com/e0q6widkl7bk
http://rusfolder.com/45240197
https://bitster.cz/file/a0b717
http://filesflash.com/ojsb0hyl
http://filesflash.net/fkvj3unj
http://d-h.st/Zuk5

We the People

Please support a criminal investigation on the recent
murder of Jennie Kinal in Winnipeg. The city forbids
all police agencies from enforcing OUR law against
premeditated murder.. at the Health Sciences Center
4th floor - "Comfort Care" ..mass murder in fact.

Being civilized, is naturally progressing in understanding.
All the prophets will justice as fair say here.. as too,
the astute Atheist. Willing to be free of tyranny.

They are mass murdering the poor in Winnipeg today..
Where our police are forbidden to investigate.. Please
check my homepage for further details.. I know it's
hard to believe, but it's happening.. They murdered
my mother right in front of me.. and the police I
have recorded several times refusing to enforce the
law by accepting a formal complaint, while laughing
at me.. by suggesting they need to enforce our
standing criminal code. UNDERSTAND, no matter what
the truth is, our police services are forbidden from
investigating allegations of murder at the 4th floor,
Health Sciences Center, where mass murder is still
transpiring.. Please fight back for fair say here..
innocent lives are being stolen..

The Winnipeg Police are complicit in
mass murdering the poor of our city.

Hi everyone, my name is John Kinal.

Do right for others in the society you are of. I'm
trying to save countless innocent lives from further
mass murder in the city of Winnipeg. Innocent people
are dying, all because we can't care enough to find
ourselves as normal human beings willing Justice as
fair say. It's what we have laws for.

The only power they have, is our indecision to do right for another.

Get the full evidence archive with links provided below..

Forward this to save innocent lives..
(simply email a link to the story)

THE CITY REFUSES TO ALLOW A COMPLAINT OF MURDER MADE

My mother Jennie Kinal and I, were not asked if we
willed to have her end her life in the Winnipeg Health
Sciences Center, by them placing my mother in "Comfort
Care" - depriving her medicines, while poisoned to die.

Did not sign anything to agree to 'Comfort Care'.

Justice done is freedom won.

SHOCKING AUDIO - Winnipeg Police Admit Being Complicit in Mass Murdering the Poor of Winnipeg - SHOCKING AUDIO

FILING for MASS MURDER in WINNIPEG
http://sharesend.com/0dovevlt
https://www.sendmyway.com/s3pja4txiczs
http://rusfolder.com/45183792
http://file.up09.com/rvq87vof0j8g
https://1fichier.com/?j9acf3nwj2
http://webshare.cz/file/7hX5Ik7b74/
http://www.fileflyer.com/view/CEHjkAt
http://filesbomb.in/f6hfk1apmo19.html
http://www.filedais.com/pke2as20xvty.htm
http://filesflash.net/ucbusx4w
http://4downfiles.net/8m9q0a0939mj.html
https://dailyuploads.net/2juylxbki7uo
http://www.anafile.com/9nb41bwp6oib.html
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7SBGIVACDF
http://exoshare.com/download.php?uid=0BNVRPG0

Who cares for Winnipeg murder victims?

THE CITY REFUSES TO ALLOW A COMPLAINT OF MURDER MADE - My mother Jennie Kinal and I, were not asked if we willed to have her end her life in the Winnipeg Health Sciences Center, by them placing my mother in "Comfort Care" - depriving her medicines, while poisoned to die. Did not sign anything to agree to 'Comfort Care'. All Winnipeg police officers clearly wouldn't support this wicked criminality continuing, but they are not made aware, as the complaints are not allowed to be filed. LISTEN TO THE COPS TELL ME SO AS RECORDED. We can't remain silenced on this matter of our families being first degree murdered at the lawless hospitals. It's justice for us or further we go bust. All invites for
friendship welcomed.. Murderers Allowed To Walk Free in Winnipeg - Police forbidden to investigate.. WE DID NOT SIGN TO DIE UNDER COMFORT CARE. HOSPITAL REFUSED TO STOP END OF LIFE MEDS. JENNIE KINAL PRONOUNCED DEAD FROM ORGAN FAILURE. RECOVERED HER TO FIND NO ORGAN FAILURE.. TORTURED FOR 33 MORE DAYS UNTIL DEAD FROM DEVIL'S BREATH. Allow the truth to prevail.. Are you not human? Warn innocent people of these crimes.. save lives..

Did not sign anything to agree to 'Comfort Care'.

TheTruth - murders still occurring at
Winnipeg’s Health Sciences Center – H4.
NEW AUDIO of CHIEF MEDICAL EXAMINER of
Manitoba confirming no investigations
allowed..(eleven megabyte audio file)
http://rusfolder.com/45106740
http://webshare.cz/file/6j81pc6u94/
https://userscloud.com/72fdsmgy5yol
https://tusfiles.net/43e6dlzyxgwx
http://4downfiles.net/bussrvreiapj.html
http://www.filedais.com/0jm86yrnr88x.htm
http://filetrip.net/dl?pKC3ZoGkLU
https://bitster.cz/file/89a4a4
http://sharesend.com/ko1dgrx2
http://cloud.directupload.net/4N9z
http://www.girlshare.ro/3489428343.5
http://filesbomb.in/0jydw9on85gj.html
http://flexydrive.com/3y1lg8vq4i72
http://hulkload.com/x2o2nfgo40be
http://megadrive.tv/7ota7hr9egrs
http://exfile.ru/481710
http://ge.tt/5sCxg3Z2

WINNIPEG'S HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER IS COMMITTING MURDER - Evidence freely available.

Mass Murderers Allowed To Walk Free in Winnipeg

THE CITY REFUSES TO ALLOW A COMPLAINT OF MURDER MADE

There is so much for criminality transpiring in our dying world,
and near no honorable leadership screaming for Justice.. What are
we going to do? How about just taking the link for the story, and
forwarding it to those who you believe should hear the good news?
That we're not putting up with mass murder in Winnipeg any longer..
Fair say all the way has you win too, a better world.. Please I
beg you, be human. Judge this incredibly serious matter for
yourself. The top recording is of me speaking with the head of
all murder investigations in the province.. Telling he doesn't
support getting to understand what the cause is ever of any,
murdered in Winnipeg under this not elected program titled,
"Comfort Care" where they ON PURPOSE.. deny medicines the
patients needs, while then being poisoned to die with opiates,
along with concoctions that stop the patient from breathing
effectively, while spreading infections. Thousands of victims
so far, according to my contact, directly connected - and the
Chief Medical examiner stating in a recording in the archive..
too.. of "thousands" being put down this way in Winnipeg. .
My mother, nor I, did not sign into being murdered, or as they
call, suicided.

--

Save Lives

In Winnipeg, the police state they will not investigate
capital offenses that occur at Hospitals, because judges
always side for doctors in criminal matters. Recording
available. But in my case, with my mother, it was the
doctor that ordered Jennie Kinal no longer be poisoned,
with end of life medications.. but the nurses went ahead
anyway to attempt murder.. for it was proven, Jennie Kinal
did not have "multiple organ failure" - and they needed
to cover up their murderous crimes against the poor as
disadvantaged. Fair say all the way means we're living
civilized lives, not being murdered as forsaken in
Winnipeg.. Save lives in Winnipeg by warning others
of this program titled, "Comfort Care" - It's a matter
of life and death.

Save innocent lives by allowing the truth to prevail. By
warning others, you save lives.. Do right for ourselves,
Love justice. Love freedom. Love life.

MURDERS IN WINNIPEG NOT BEING INVESTIGATED

"No one goes into palliative care without signing documents."

John Kinal - Never signed anything. And it's the medical doctor who
ordered my mother no longer be poisoned.. but my mom was according to
the medical record, and the head nurse.. and two other nurses.. all
to attempt cover of the fact, she never had 'multiple organ failure'.

"Who never signed nothing? And how did your Mom end up at the hospital?
I take it they didn't kidnap her too? Who poisoned your Mom? Again those
are allegations of wrong doing. Multiple organ failure would be a cause
of death, not something anyone could live with."

John Kinal - That's right. That's why it is so clearly, attempted
murder on Feb 2nd when it was alleged, she had "multiple organ
failure" .But lived for more than 30 days longer.. While the police
refused to investigate, while the College of physicians are forbidden
to involve themselves in criminal matters. The audio recordings are
available.. They are murdering the poor, under "Comfort Care".. My
mother entered the hospital in hopes to be helped with her thyroid
condition, that had cause swelling in her legs.. Instead they pumped
steroids and other things into her veins non-stop, which caused tremors
from the minute after giving her health card information.. then kept
near a coma, doped with Fentanyl 80X more powerful than morphine, and
hydromorphone to seriously hamper breathing,. to her subsequent murder
on March 8th with "Devil's Breath".

MURDERS IN WINNIPEG NOT BEING INVESTIGATED

Listen: People of the world.. In Winnipeg, if a
capital offense occurs at a hospital.. the College
of Physicians and Surgeons can not get involved, and
the concern needs to be forwarded to police.. while
the police in Winnipeg state, they never allow officers
to investigate capital crimes that occur in hospital..
Recording available. THAT'S A BIG PROBLEM. For everybody.
We, the People have to face this fair. Don't fear
standing on principle.. This is really a serious
matter, of murder going unpunished. We all need to
defend ourselves fair.. Who do the Winnipeg Police
Department think they work here for? It is we the
people of Winnipeg.. The Winnipeg police department
is complicit, as an accessory to mass murder by
refusing to enforce our laws. Minimally,
obstructionists. That Law against murder we must
enforce. They get a fair say, before conviction can
be gained.. We love all honorable cops.. as they are
of us, willing freedom. The freedom to not be
murdered. Fair say all the way means cops win too,
hip hip hooray!

--

"Here's a list of grief counselors who can help you.."

Things are true for us to find too. Without needing a
reflex reaction, to hear of such foolishness.. as the
cause for why Winnipegger's are cheated to die victims..
denied Justice.. denied equal protection under the laws
of Canada.. it is for you friend.. a sad day to reflect
on our TRUE circumstance.. as measured correct, 100%.
Facts are facts.. and no one can thwart our fair
measure being human. Freedom is Justice.

All the evidence is made publicly available my friend.
Read the facts for yourself to be horrified. Recording at
the police desk, telling no.. they will not allow any
investigations.. no matter what. It's like a death cult.
And yeah.. it is rather terrifying to learn, I tell the
truth. Cops of course are good on general terms, but they
have to obey the rules too. The truth is better than the
lies, while further innocent lives are lost due our
inaction in further silence. Why this happens is
difficult to talk on, as it is a part, speculative.
The whole branch of medicine, called "death meds", or,
'end of life' medications, if you ask me, is extremely
faulted in error. However, it is for really happening
across North America too. Medicines to stop breathing,
or to spread infections, are clearly poison to the
thinking man or woman.. In Winnipeg the patient and
family have no rights defended whatsoever. We need
to demand a public inquest.. as so, the facts are
brought to the attention of everyone being civilized.

An Open Letter to the Crown Prosecutors of Canada

The Oath of Crowns "pursue Justice where ever it leads.."

My mother, Jennie Kinal, was first degree murdered at the
Winnipeg Health Sciences Center on March 8, 2016. There was
also an attempt made on Jennie Kinal's life on February 2 and
3 2016. All documented as proven easily. When contacting the
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba, and speaking
with the investigative Community's spokesperson Irene Mcdonald
regarding the attempt at murder incident, whereas I forwarded
the Committee the evidence.. Irene advised me that such a
criminal allegation was something they can not as ever
investigate.. and that the complaint needed to be brought
to the attention of the Winnipeg police.. Of which I did, in
total five times. The fifth time, on April 29 2016, Mike at
the desk told me, that under no circumstances do they allow
any officer of law to investigate capital crimes that occur
at hospitals, due the Doctor always being correct.. Recording
available. They didn't tell me of their willingness to BLINDLY
be, accessories to mass murder of Canadians until then. When
I first brought the indisputable evidence of the attempt at
murder, they did not tell me then, they would have all
honorable police officers denied my pleas for mercy, or
warn me that they would not be defending my mother's life
left held in jeopardy, no matter what the facts were.
Instead it was told that someone would look at it repeatedly.
Of which at no time did they phone anyone to clarify an
understanding. To simply validate the claim, only took one
phone call to Dr. T, of which they refused to do. Caring
not for the well being of my mother, a Canadian citizen
who was attempted to be murdered, upon my repeated requests
for the police to protect.. Nor did they at any time talk
to me, about how they found the facts lacking, or hard to
grasp. The evidence of the attempted murder is a solid as
it comes.. While the murder consists of Dr. Collister
telling my mother and myself, that his suggestion of
"Devil's Breath" and another drug to mix with Jennie's
Fentanyl, that "doesn't cross the blood brain barrier"
would NOT instead be administered, due my wise words
explaining why such action will bring about only harm
to my mother, with a contagious chest infection just
acquired the day before. Of which he does not disagree
with as recorded. Why? As I state, to hamper my mother's
ability to expel phlegm will do her no good obviously.
Not knowing then what "Devil's Breath" was as deadly,
and completely inappropriate obviously. But then as
documented fully, Dr. Collister goes ahead secretly in
a conspiracy with Nurse Colette to administer just such
a poison when I am not present, gone for coffee. Again,
recorded as administered by the day nurse, the night
nurse Charlene shows me the order herself, again, as
recorded. Once administered, Jennie becomes paralyzed,
then shortly in hours dies. A woman diagnosed with mild
back pain the entire two weeks prior by Dr. Semus..
A woman ready to go home as diagnosed by Dr. Necozy
the two weeks prior to that. But diagnosed by Dr.
Collister as having no more than 14 days to live.. on
February 2.. and on March 7. [NO COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT]
He failed at murder, then to cover his attempt, a month
later, went ahead and tried again.. Dr. Semus informed
me, that the hospital removed the entire February
incident from the books. The incident recorded as
transpiring by three doctors, three nurses, including
the head nurse of which I speak with for near a hour on
the matter as recorded as well. There have been no
investigations on Dr. Collister's actions for near a
decade as clearly being among psychopaths. For the
Winnipeg Police to forbid Justice, because they believe
in something of a death cult, that costs a great many
innocent lives needs to be brought to the Public's
attention, and halted immediately. Accessory to murder
in not what OUR police are for. Many more lives are
still threatened by this mass murder program called,
"Comfort Care" - an unelected death sentence given to
thousands of Manitobans with families who have complained
of "similar incidents" of murder, according to my private
discussions with a provincial employee familiar with the
numbers. I have heard from three acquaintances in my
personal life, that claim near identical scenario. 'No
choice, your loved one will now be denied needed medicines,
while given poisons to hamper breathing', and so on..
This needs a public inquest, or a truth commission to
uncover this unholy nightmare. Let's do right by saving
innocent lives, not hide to see further needlessly die
victims to our cowardice of being professionals. This
is very much an issue that involves aboriginals and the
poor most especially, not only the elderly, but the
young as well.

Please, I beg you with everything I am.. save innocent lives..
Forward this information. It is life and death. Care for those
of our society you are not absent from my friends or foes.

Important: The Public must be warned.. Save lives.. Support a Public Inquest

My mother, Jennie Kinal, was murdered in a
Winnipeg hospital, on March the 8th, 2016
under a program of first degree mass murder
called.. "Comfort Care"..

(..this on the first attempt at murder..)
Introduction to the Case: back-from-the-dead
http://rusfolder.com/45114172
http://filesflash.com/zr5o1r65
http://filesflash.net/93y8f590
http://flexydrive.com/jb4qjlslugod
http://www.filedais.com/yg63thrry8hc.htm
https://1fichier.com/?d0j6ftkrfj
https://dailyuploads.net/9ue4seikjnb7
http://filesbomb.in/gth0fmbsf293.html

Shortened synopsis..

I wad told Jennie had multiple organ
failure, and was on end of life medication.
I said bullshit, she was great just hours
ago.. The head Doctor, Dr. T, called a halt
to the death meds.. Telling Nurses, if
Jennie experiences any discomfort, I am
to be phoned to okay the death meds once
more.. I am phoned for such action the next
day, arrive in under 7 minutes, to find
my mother pronounced clinically dead by
RN Delaney, due organ failure.. I revive
my mom to discover, she has no organ
failure.. Being doped everyday under
torture.. ATTEMPTED MURDER THIS PROVES.
Forward this information to everyone who
loves their mother.. The Police most
especially. They have been caught attempting
first degree murder of made helpless innocent
old folks at Winnipeg's Health Sciences
Center..

Suggestions to the RCMP on how to conduct criminal
investigations regarding the murder of Jennie Kinal,
that happened on March 8, 2016, at Winnipeg's Health
Sciences Center, 4H.

There are two major crime scene involved in this matter..
There was the attempt at murder made on February 2,2016,
and the murder that took place on March 8, 2016.

On February 2, 2016 I was told my mother was to die
from total organ failure.. So as a consequence, she
was then being given an opiate, Hydromorphone, non-stop,
until she dies. Which will be no more than 14 days. A
poison the doctor tells, limits my mother's breathing
too, to treat "shortness".. of which only hours earlier,
through to several weeks prior, she had no problem with
as perfect.. So an opiate to trick the body into well
being, while limiting one from breathing. Knowing too,
this "shortness" concept, being chemically treated, is
not quantified correctly. Short what? At first I tell
the Nurse to stop immediately this clear madness. No
she claims, "don't be cruel". A tactic used that had
no effect, for I was not blind to the circumstance.
As many others would be, not having the time to stay
with their loved one everyday, or being astute in reason.
I state this position to her intelligently, that my
mother doesn't need to be hampered in her breathing,
and is suffering in no pain.. and so, she calls me to
talk to another nurse, who claims again "don't be cruel".
I know then as now, these people are not mindfully of a
fair measure. I then quickly go to speak with Dr. T..
my mother's doctor that week.. Claiming my mother was
fine only hours earlier.. We were talking about going
home on video.. When did this organ failure occur I ask?
Dr. T. then calls a halt to the poisoning.. without
answer. (I learn later the next day, this was the first
time in the history of their operation - where all under
this order have been put to death without exception.)
Dr. T tells the nurses, that Jennie Kinal will no
longer receive Hydromorphone, unless she is found
expressing some discomfort in pain..If she is, I am
to be phoned at home to come to witness such a
circumstance. I stay with my mother over the next
few hours, where her breathing becomes closer to normal.
The next day, nurse Delaney calls me at home to okay
the death medication.. I happened to be already on my
way.. and arrive in approximately seven minutes.. to
see my mother appear poisoned with a diuretic , and
pronounced clinically dead by Delaney. Who then
encourages me to stop talking to Jennie, "She's had
multiple organ failure" "her kidneys gave out" "she
can not hear you", "she can not speak with you", "see
can not see you".. I continue talking to my mother..
while Delaney again goes off with "just remember all
the good times you had" and in several minutes, my
mother begins to revive.. She can not barely breath
due the poison, that takes 10 hours to leave her, as
her breathing recovers near back to normal. As on video..
without any pain. When my mother started to revive..
Delaney left to not be seen again.. save for the day
my mother dies. No action on her part to investigate
how such a thing could have happened.. I remain with
my mother for near 24 hours.. To then call everyone
officially that can help save my mother's life as
still threatened by these psychopaths. So witness
yourself..up until the murder on March 8, 2016.
she had had no "multiple organ failure".

Now to substantiate this with the facts that matter through a preliminary criminal investigation..

First thing: contact Dr. T and state, we of the RCMP,
are just doing a preliminary investigation is respect
to the late Jennie Kinal.. who died on March 8, 2016..
But our attention right now has to do with an event
that started on Feb 2, 2016.. In where we are trying
to establish whether an order to stop Hydromorphone
was given to the attending nurses responsible for
Jennie Kinal's care? Now, if Dr. T is truthful.. of
which I suspect she will be.. she will claim yes. So,
that means that Delaney gave my mother a medication
against the Doctors order, that left her almost dead,
gasping for air for ten hours. In the recording
titled, 'back from the dead', 24 hours after I
raised my mother from her early grave, the head
nurse confirms, the last time Hydromorphone was
given, was 24 hours earlier. An attempt at murder,
for it shows, she did not have total organ failure -
surviving she did, for more than a month after. Now
get this: Dr. Semus informed me this whole incident
was made absent the medical record. But say Dr.
T states that no.. such an order didn't happen?
Well again, the head nurse confirms that the
reason I was called by Delaney was to okay the
death medication that had been forbidden.

How does this look? My mother was sentenced to die
murder victim with lies. And under every circumstance
prior.. this process had never before been stopped.
So Dr T. did the right thing.. working for Justice..
suspecting perhaps she did.. just when was this
determination made of total organ failure occur? If
Johnny had been there almost every hour, every day?
Established too, of the recording of suspect nurse
2.. who tried to insist I get my mother back on the
Hydromorphone, because of her "multiple organ failure".
The head nurse discusses her talk with suspect nurse
2, in where she tells.. we must never allow someone to
stop the process again. Now, get this.. When I
complained about them trying to murder my mother?
there was no investigations done by anyone.. for
there is zero accountability.. No complaints
department. While the college of Physicians and
Surgeons.. upon hearing of this disorder.. recommended
the police needed to investigate.. because the College
never gets involved in clearly criminal behavior.
The Winnipeg police took no action! no phone calls to
the Physicians and Surgeons.. no calls to Dr. T.. to
anyone.. including me to help them through reasonably..
They must have been lost, but refused to ask someone
for directions. Despite me going over there four times..
According to my source in government, thousands of
victim families have been denied Justice, stretching
over at least, seven years. Please.. be honorable. Do
you job and defend our lives.. This is a issue
involving all Canadians, and travelers through our
forsaken city. Why do they do it? We can only
speculate. They are very sadistic.. Delaney got
off punching my 83 year old mother in the eye just
before the attempt at murder.. Ask her about it..
They would abuse my mother, to spite me.. I would
go out for a quick coffee, and come back where
someone felt it necessary to throw her about in
the bed horrifically. I know why there, but that's
another story.. Like the young girl, and the young
man.. and the lies they were told of how they could
get out any day, if they just continue to cooperate..
Nobody has ever left Comfort Care in 4H. Not one
person. So was told to me by two nurses.. one there
for more than seven years. As recorded. And all those
that work there know it. No accountability breeds
success for the contemptuous. There are many other
stories I can tell of these sadistic enemies of
Life and God. But nobody seems to care to save
innocent lives being mass murdered. How come
chums? Let's all get started on this.. Everyone.
Please. What if it was your mom? Forward this
information. please.. let's save some innocent lives.

Support a Public Inquest, Truth Commission, and Police Investigation on HSC's "Comfort Care" program of murder, in the first degree. Where your loved one is sentenced to die victim to neglect as official public paid for policy.

Justice for US
Who would apposes doing right?
Many lives are still falling..
Please, have mercy.. forward this info.