Muslims in the UK Demand Sharia; Shout ‘Islam Will Dominate the World’ [VIDEO]
burfordTjustice
2016-04-16 20:23:01 UTC

UK Muslims gather in protest against Prime Minister David Cameron. They demand Sharia as they proclaim that “Islam will dominate the world.”

They don’t stop there.

They add, “There is only one Islam. There is no extreme Islam, there is no moderate Islam. Islam is Islam.”

"bad guy" hunter david brooks (DEVON)was not there taking notes.
mulim "bad guys" scare the pants off him.
David B
2016-04-16 20:34:57 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
http://youtu.be/pgn2R_kjaJQ
UK Muslims gather in protest against Prime Minister David Cameron. They demand Sharia as they proclaim that “Islam will dominate the world.”
They don’t stop there.
They add, “There is only one Islam. There is no extreme Islam, there is no moderate Islam. Islam is Islam.”
"bad guy" hunter david brooks (DEVON)was not there taking notes.
mulim "bad guys" scare the pants off him.
It has been noted that burfordTjustice has become a member of ISIS but
is now terrified that the fact that he is a homosexual will be discovered.

The security services will be along shortly bts.
burfordTjustice
2016-04-16 20:38:30 UTC
On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 21:34:57 +0100
Subject: Re: Muslims in the UK Demand Sharia; Shout ‘Islam Will
Dominate the World’ [VIDEO] Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 21:34:57 +0100
f you don't settle down I will get dustin to
threaten you with a word wall.
Then you know who is next to be re exposed..
the Tulsa cow.

Don't forget who it was that put the cock to Trish many
of those nights you were not home.
Twice while you were passed out! WORD.

2016-04-16 21:05:44 UTC
ISIS will be pleased to see you naked!
burfordTjustice
2016-04-17 10:42:19 UTC
On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 22:05:44 +0100
Post by David B
ISIS will be pleased to see you naked!
LOL you are such a punk..you still spank the monkey
during video chats with Jenn (Tulsa)and dave eagle?

Why is it you have never caught any "bad guys" after
12 years hunting?