A message to atheists, Jews, anti-Islam trolls, Hindus, Christians, Zionists, Zoroastrians, spammers and the like.
Zora Starr
2009-10-09 12:46:56 UTC
A message to atheists, Jews, anti-Islam trolls, Hindus, Christians, Zionists,
Zoroastrians, spammers and the like.

I have tried reading this newsgroup, and I found that almost 90 percents of
stuff on this NG is not stuff I am looking for.

I haven't met many missionaries but I am sure that they do not preach their
religion by attacking another religion. I'm sure they preach by showing good
examples, love and other good things. I don't know if you guys are serious,
or just insecure, cause I don't care.

All I care is that you stop posting nonsense to this NG cause there are
people trying to learn about Islam and they do not like people like you
posting nonsense and using vulgar languages and saying thing without proof.

If you want to convert people to Atheism, Christianity, Judaism, or Hinduism,
please do so in an orderly fashion. I don't think attacking Islam will win
you many converts. In fact, you may even turn people from your religion.

I am sure that missionaries respects other religions and don't go around
saying stuff about the prophet. I predict - no, I guarantee that this is
going to come back to haunt you. Let me remind you that you are very lucky
because Muslims will not sink to your low level of immorality and filth.

However, don't think that using "Anonymous ip" give you assurance that
nobody will catch you, well don't be surprise if one day a stranger going to
show up on your doorstep and beat the living hell out of you.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/gp/1265-1.aspx
F***@aol.com
2016-05-12 10:23:39 UTC
GO TO
WWW.THERELIGIONOFPEACE.COM
WWW.POLITICALISLAM.COM

THOSE 2 FOR STARTERS.

ALSO, READ WHAT FAMOUS WRITER/AUTHOR MARK TWAIN HAD TO SAY WHEN HE VISITED JERUSALEM IN 1867 - HE WROTE A BOOK; "INNOCENTS ABROAD."