Johnny America - Justice Will Prevail - The bushmob is thieving billions from America as we speak, to further terrorize a dying America lost to the indifference broadcasted daily on almost every radio and TV network as our silenced voices - The FACT we have video footage of melted steel flowing like water out of of the WTC towers, and Amad funded 911's Atta
O***@hotmail.com
2008-05-13 22:30:07 UTC
Johnny America - Justice Will Prevail

"Wow! what a show!"

http://istanbul.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/05/johnny-america.mp3
http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2008/05/13/johnny-america.mp3
http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/05/johnny-america.mp3
http://peru.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/05/johnny-america.mp3
http://boston.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/7/Johnny-America.mp3
http://santiago.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/05/johnny-america.mp3
http://argentina.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/05/johnny-america.mp3

-

"Al-Qaida" = "General Mahmoud Ahmad"

How dare CNN and CBC suggest the enemy bushite nazi forces
aren't OPENLY pushing heroin out of Afghanistan into America
to serve life term prison sentences to the neoconned masses
for slave labor wages. How dare CBC and CNN suggest that nazi
America didn't give AIDS to black AND white gay folk for the
nazi enemy pleasures of doing so for anti-GOD Zionism.
How dare CNN and CBC suggest children of HIV parents aren't
TODAY, kidnapped in New York City, then poisoned to death
for corporate bounties of greed through mass murder. Save
American children from murder?, or no because John would
then be allotted a space to speak freely for open public
challenge through lively debate internationally. Demand
Coast to Coast except our calls for clarity, or don't.

-

/ / President Bush told millions of Americans the exact opposite
of what the CIA was telling him -a monumental lie to the
nation and the world. \ \

Doctored the NIE to trick Americans by LYING CONGRESS
into a needless conflict.. High treason

-

KILLING JOURNALISTS FOR REPORTING FACTS
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/5/13/fmr_military_intelligence_officer_reveals_us

/ / EXCLUSIVE: Fmr. Military Intelligence Officer Reveals
US Listed Palestine Hotel in Baghdad as Target Prior to
Killing of Two Journalists in 2003 \ \

-

US confession: Weapons were not made in Iran after all
http://www.campaigniran.org/casmii/index.php?q=node/4886

Then shouldn't the false accusers be put to death as traitors?

-

Video showing outright vote rigging with election numbers from Boston
Globe
www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=1024

Yeah, but.. does "patriot" "hero" Ron Paul really care for America
to say nothing on fair elections?.,
maybe this is why..

Congress Unable to Scrutinize Spending
http://www.inteldaily.com/?c=173&a=6016

/ / depriving Congress the ability to scrutinize how the
Pentagon spends money \ \

High treason

-

The King has Risen in Comic Book Fictions

http://adelaide.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/7/The_King_has_Risen_in_Comic_Book_Fictions.mp3
http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/the_king_has_risen_in_comic_book_fictions.mp3
http://stlimc.org/sites/stlimc.org/files/articles/audio/The_King_has_Risen_in_Comic_Book_Fictions.mp3
http://cleveland.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/the_king_has_risen_in_comic_book_fictions.mp3
http://istanbul.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/the_king_has_risen_in_comic_book_fictions.mp3
http://neworleans.media.indypgh.org/uploads/2008/04/the_king_has_risen_in_comic_book_fictions.mp3
http://peru.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/the_king_has_risen_in_comic_book_fictions.mp3
http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2008/04/28/the_king_has_risen_in_comic_book_fictions.mp3
http://santiago.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/the_king_has_risen_in_comic_book_fictions.mp3
http://chicago.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/4/the_king_has_risen_in_comic_book_fictions.mp3
http://argentina.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/the_king_has_risen_in_comic_book_fictions.mp3
http://miami.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/the_king_has_risen_in_comic_book_fictions.mp3
https://israel.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/2/thekinghasrisenincomicbookfictions.mp3
http://boston.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/7/The_King_has_Risen_in_Comic_Book_Fictions.mp3
http://rochester.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/4/the_king_has_risen_in_comic_book_fictions.mp3
http://baltimore.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/4/the_king_has_risen_in_comic_book_fictions.mp3

The Answer

http://media.indypgh.org/uploads/2007/12/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
http://baltimore.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/2/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
http://www.indymedia.ie/attachments/jan2008/the_presidential_debate__who_owes_who.mp3
http://miami.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/01/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
http://neworleans.media.indypgh.org/uploads/2008/01/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
http://imctj.espora.org/uploads/2008/01/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
http://laplana.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/2/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
http://istanbul.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/01/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
http://www.stlimc.org/usermedia/audio/2/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
http://atlanta.indymedia.org/files/audio/The_Presidential_Debate_-_Who_Owes_Who.mp3
http://boston.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/5/The_Presidential_Debate_-_Who_Owes_Who.mp3
http://valparaiso.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/01/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
http://pr.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/01/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
http://media.indypgh.org/uploads/2008/01/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
http://cleveland.indymedia.org/uploads/2007/12/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
http://peru.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/01/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2007/12/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
https://israel.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/2/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
http://argentina.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/01/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
http://neworleans.media.indypgh.org/uploads/2007/12/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3
http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/2007/12/the_presidential_debate_-_who_owes_who.mp3

Another [bushite demon evil] massacre of civilians by [dope pushing,
Christian hating] NATO
http://uruknet.info/?p=m43883&hd=&size=1&l=e

-

LIFE IN PRISON FOR AMERICAN VICTIMS

[godless bushite enemy] Marines ignore Afghan opium so as not to upset
locals
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Marines_ignore_Afghan_opium_so_as_0507.html

Google demon enemies of freedom to be just, refuse to allow my
words heard. I will sue them for every dollar they have, thereby
owning the company, and will fire/charge those responsible for
refusing free speech to me, but allowing demon neoconner zionists
like enemy KEN to pirate OUR authority. Google management are war
criminals causing the deaths of our innocent families.

Google Censors Anti-Zionist Site
http://www.uruknet.de/?s1=1&p=43815&s2=07

-

Justice for 911
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-649993991751648213&q=Justice+for+911&ei=JxAiSKS-FZGErgK20JTAAg

CNN, CBC, and FOXNEWS refuse Americans to know of iron
flowing like water from the towers, and that Ahmad funded
the terror op to murder US, the People.

-

http://67.212.67.19/PubPodcast//louder/0504082.mp3

Wow! Mr. Ventura on the absence of evidence to form
zionist enemy "facts" about the mass murder of Americans
for stolen cash profit.

Right click and save this podcast, for it'll be gone
before we knew it.

-

The Golden Rule - A Man Takes a Stand

http://miami.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/03/the_golden_rule.mp3
http://valparaiso.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/the_golden_rule.mp3
http://imctj.espora.org/uploads/2008/04/the_golden_rule.mp3
http://santiago.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/the_golden_rule.mp3
http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2008/03/31/the_golden_rule.mp3
http://neworleans.media.indypgh.org/uploads/2008/03/the_golden_rule.mp3
http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/03/the_golden_rule.mp3
http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/03/the_golden_rule.mp3
http://peru.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/the_golden_rule.mp3
http://istanbul.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/the_golden_rule.mp3
http://argentina.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/the_golden_rule.mp3
https://israel.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/5/the_golden_rule.mp3
http://cleveland.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/03/the_golden_rule.mp3
http://chicago.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/5/the_golden_rule.mp3
http://boston.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/13/The_Golden_Rule.mp3
http://arkansas.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/5/the_golden_rule.mp3
http://newjersey.indymedia.org/media/2008/03//21799.mp3

Emerging Viruses - Len Horowitz

"Al-Qaida" = "General Mahmoud Ahmad"

Zionist CNN and CBC REFUSED to even air Reverend Wright's
comments about AIDS, in referencing Len's documented facts.
Sharpton was allowed to go on Larry King to talk about the
evils of Wright - starting to say, he didn't see the event,
nor read the transcript. Nope, can't catch him.. BOO you
evil nazi bastards

"Al-Qaida" = "General Mahmoud Ahmad"

"Admiral Mullen - US Will Stand by Israel for Next 1,000 Years"

As a continuing zionist nazi state against all Jews everywhere?
As not yet executed for high treason as a bonafide war criminal?
Who voted in America for mass murdering nazi enemy Admiral Mullen
anyway I ask YOU as anyone?

American soldiers are being terribly mislead by the Bush
administration to undermine freedom for Americans, by
suggesting an effective war strategy is to ignore all the 911
evidence, and go off instead to blindly blame bad Afghans or
badder Iraqis, as an insult to all honorable police services.

"Al-Qaida" = "General Mahmoud Ahmad"

Bush undermines freedom for America by not supporting US
following the crimes scene leads at the real 911 murder scene.
Instead, blinded soldiers are being led to undermine the
apprehension of the actual terrorists, by suggesting the
Taliban's demand to bring forward evidence to form Mr. Bush's
conclusions on who is good or evil, is a freedom stand they
don't have the real courage or strength to uphold. So, they
lie to God as enemies of Man; unholy are, the bushite enemy.

Johnny Jesus, "Can't have freedom without justice, sorry.
Die bushite die"

Those Clever, Dastardly Iranians! Bamboozling Us with Facts ... and
Even (gasp!) Photographs!
http://powerofnarrative.blogspot.com/2008/04/those-clever-dastardly-iranians.html

-

NEOCONS EXPOSED! MAINSTREAM MEDIA: 911 INSIDE JOB

http://server4.whiterosesociety.org/content/collins/CollinsShow-(30-4-2008).mp3

Listen last hour!!

wowsers..

-

attacked by "DEMON" Neo-Con David Frum

-

Scalia: ‘Torture Is Not Punishment’
http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2008/04/30/scalia-torture-is-not-punishment/

So, a bushite grunt can kidnap innocent people at random,
beat them to death while chanting Zionist rituals, steal
our money, and.. no crime has been committed because the
demon states in all possibility, we could have been
al-Qeada? Death to demon antichrist enemy torturers by
the will of US I always say. As did REAGAN in the clear
to understand War Crimes Act.

Israeli Minister: Iran Could Have Nuclear Bomb Technology Within
Months

Absolutely zero evidence, but to suggest, it is not
impossible to happen in fictions. Ungodly Zionist
enemies are evil good for nothings who "see" nothing
wrong in dropping seven million land mines on
Lebanon to MURDER Jewish children indiscriminately
for decades, or to STEAL a Christian's life because
WE are not worthy the title of a Free Peoples
liberated.

-

Evil or Divine?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=28c_1208872660

106 burglars, 28 armed robbers, 12 embezzlers, 5 convicted
rapists, among many others the bush regime brought under the
bushite fold in 2007 alone, to commit further war crimes
against Humanity for the escaping evil, neocon enemies.

Exit strategy: Outlaw lawlessness. Murder, rape, and the
thieving of billions from America as STILL wrong.

New Music Video : "bin Laden didn't blow up the projects"

What do we got to do to get CNN, CBC, and FOXNEWS to play this
today as an intro for Johnny being present as company
accepted? Or, are we all suppose to accept to be the outcasts
instead, shunned with the, we don't care attitudes, so
prevalent in the corporate for greed establishments of
plundering our resources for stolen profits through mass
murder? Ahamd funded Atta. Die bushite die.

Impeachment Now Or Apocalypse Later?
http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/node/32919

/ / After eight years, the multiple examples of ethical and
felonious crimes of the Bush Administration are now abundantly
clear and beyond rational dispute. Most compelling among them
is the crime of authorizing torture as state policy. \ \

Soldiers who war GOD for Mr. Bush are enemies of American
Liberty, and deserve to die before the innocent they target as
soulless war criminals SACRIFICING as COWARDS for the GODLESS
neocon traitors responsible for 911.

"We killed Jesus, we'll kill you too!"
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/6588

-

Now or Never - One Peoples Rise to Power

J. Wizard "The fact the Bush gave you zero evidence can not be denied"

http://cleveland.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/03/now-or-never.mp3
http://baltimore.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/10/now-or-never.mp3
http://miami.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/03/now-or-never.mp3
http://newmexico.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/03/now-or-never.mp3
https://israel.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/10/now-or-never.mp3
http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2008/03/17/now-or-never.mp3
http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/03/now-or-never.mp3
http://neworleans.media.indypgh.org/uploads/2008/02/now-or-never.mp3
http://indymedia.nl/media/2008/03//50997.mp3
http://newjersey.indymedia.org/media/2008/03//20791.mp3
http://boston.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/11/Now-or-Never.mp3
http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/02/now-or-never.mp3
http://imctj.espora.org/uploads/2008/02/now-or-never.mp3
http://argentina.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/03/now-or-never.mp3
http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2008/02/13/now-or-never.mp3
http://imctj.espora.org/uploads/2008/03/now-or-never.mp3
http://canarias.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/10/now-or-never.mp3
http://istanbul.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/02/now-or-never.mp3
http://www.indymedia.ie/attachments/feb2008/nowornever.mp3
http://media.indypgh.org/uploads/2008/02/now-or-never.mp3
http://www.stlimc.org/usermedia/audio/10/now-or-never.mp3
http://peru.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/02/now-or-never.mp3
http://miami.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/02/now-or-never.mp3

/ / We are told not to ingest the pharmaceutical grade fluoride
in toothpaste. We are told to ingest the industrial grade
fluoride in drinking water.

The fluoridation chemicals (hydrofluorosilicic acid, arsenic
and lead) are all toxic substances from Schedule 1 of the
Canadian Environmental Protection Agency list. \ \

Support Johnny Wizard to Host Coast to Coast for Open Communications

/ / U.S. Special Forces interrogation teams operating in Paktia
province illegally tortured Afghan prisoners. [TO DEATH] \ \

Justice is Freedom

WE WANT our votes verified as fact.

This isn't about Ron Paul refusing to support a re-count to
discover more than 0, ZERO, votes in one district, Bingo!, it
is about YOU, as an American refusing to defend yourself from
no measuring!, no measuring! what they will get away in blind
tyranny as enslavement termed 'Freedom'. It is TRULY up to
you to make a call to talk radio, it is truly coming down to
You. Pick up our phones you bunch of good for somethings, and
call for clarity on the justice is freedom angles. Johnny
Wizard has come for diplomatic talks on the thorny issues that
confront our storied days absent our found leadership. LOOK,
the election body is not requesting fairness for the American
voter, as rigged. WE WANT our votes verified as fact. It is
not the realm of any private company to "own" the rights to
deny us, me and you, public accountability as fairness to all
parties - sworn in. Representative Democracy. Doubtless
Dealings for Dummies Doubting. We DEMAND: paper ballots.

/ / Tuesday's Election Will be 'Unrecountable, Unverifiable,
and Unauditable'... \ \

/ / "I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president,
we will attack Iran," \ \ SEE? No arrest of General Ahmad
for 911, but millions of innocent children Clinton brags
about indiscriminately MURDERING for demonic zionist LIARS.

Impeachment Now Or Apocalypse Later?
http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/node/32919

/ / After eight years, the multiple examples of ethical and
felonious crimes of the Bush Administration are now abundantly
clear and beyond rational dispute. Most compelling among them
is the crime of authorizing torture as state policy. \ \

Soldiers who war GOD for Mr. Bush are enemies of American
Liberty, and deserve to die before the innocent they target
as souless war criminals SACRIFICING as COWARDS for thE
GODLESS neocon traitors responsible for 911.

CNN, and CBC are enemies of Civilization, to forbid US in
knowing, the neocon traitors did the crimes of 911 with
General Ahmad to con our kids to die for tyranny as.

Conning America to Die as the Bad Guys

/ / President Bush, in defending waterboarding tactics, warned
“the next 9/11 will make the last 9/11 pale in comparison.” \ \

A threat to ALL God and men? Bush is attempting to escape our
sights, a war criminal traitor liar of unprecedented
wickedness. Bushite nazis war YOUR FAMILY as lawless godless
zionist enemy thieves of Creation - Bush whores who war GOD
for the 'escape' of the neocons responsible for 911. Bushite
ARE traitors. Al-Qaida = General Mahmoud Ahmad, and we have
video of iron flowing like water from the towers.

GI's were told, "We are soldiers, not policemen"

/ / US troops stood by as looters sacked the Iraq National
Library and Archives \ \

These dishonorable enemies of Humanity, war GOD to thieve from
the innocent ourselves. Bushite murdered the security guards
at the museum so to allow looting of our treasures. Bill a
bushite to defend Life why don't You do it for Children?, for
Allah?, for YOURSELF?

All American men, Christians, celebrate the rightful
prosecution of bushite traitors, over the saved lives of our
innocent families defended from indiscriminate warfare. Death
to the bushite, death to the enemies of Liberty for Humanity.

http://www.ae911truth.net/

AE911truth speaks to Student body of the University
of Manitoba, here in Winnipeg Canada. The neocons did
911, and the zionist thieves who con our kids to die
at CJOB, and the Winnipeg Free Press, REFUSE to report
our findings truthfully. Rather murder our families
to STEAL our monies they do without apology. Zionists.

Architect Richard Gage 1-13.flv

-

http://condimustgo.com/

Condi "Nobody condones torture."

http://gobnf.org/v/c/rice_audio.mp3

-

Bush To Veto Ban On Mercury In Vaccines
http://thimerosal.worldwidewarning.net/www/archives/59

/ / "Under the current administration, mercury has been and
will continue to be knowingly injected into the youngest of
American citizens. \ \

Media Masters of Evil

CNN, and CBC are enemies of Civilization, to forbid US in
knowing, the neocon traitors did the crimes of 911 with
General Ahmad to con our kids to die for tyranny as.

Molten metal flowing

Let honorable Soldiers know, who are the enemies that get them
KILLED for demon lies. CBC, the BBC and CNN is the terrorist
enemy by forbidding US, The People, from seeing the meaning of
iron flowing like water from the towers, prior to the imminent
collapse for the neocon traitors. As planned - boogahboogah.
Just because they hang on the fact they are here to mislead
ourselves for needless wars to die YOU for, doesn't make the
criminal intent they publicly express unchallenged against
Humanity, any less horrific in it's dupliciting of war crimes
by smiling ~ 'unknowingly'. To go silent, is to except
freedom to live denied.

Who IS running this bushite nazi liar show, where they, our
elite corporate media masters, kill our stupid kids with their
flagrant naked monster lies, while refusing all calls for
clarity, Johnny America really wants to know. Like
immediately. Help us out here some man, don't be evil.

Have no fear for, I have arrived!

King Johnny Wizard - Shareware Earth Co.

http://www.ntimc.org/attachments/apr2008/king_johnny_wizard__shareware_earth_co.mp3
http://barcelona.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/4/King_Johnny_Wizard_-_Shareware_Earth_Co.mp3
http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/king_johnny_wizard_-_shareware_earth_co.mp3
http://laplana.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/1/king_johnny_wizard_-_shareware_earth_co.mp3
http://boston.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/4/King_Johnny_Wizard_-_Shareware_Earth_Co.mp3
http://cleveland.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/king_johnny_wizard_-_shareware_earth_co.mp3
http://imctj.espora.org/uploads/2008/04/king_johnny_wizard_-_shareware_earth_co.mp3
http://istanbul.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/king_johnny_wizard_-_shareware_earth_co.mp3
http://chapelhill.indymedia.org/attachments/apr2008/king_johnny_wizard__shareware_earth_co.mp3
http://newmexico.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/king_johnny_wizard_-_shareware_earth_co.mp3
http://neworleans.media.indypgh.org/uploads/2008/04/king_johnny_wizard_-_shareware_earth_co.mp3
http://argentina.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/king_johnny_wizard_-_shareware_earth_co.mp3
http://miami.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/king_johnny_wizard_-_shareware_earth_co.mp3
http://peru.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/king_johnny_wizard_-_shareware_earth_co.mp3
http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/04/king_johnny_wizard_-_shareware_earth_co.mp3
https://israel.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/1/king_johnny_wizard_-_shareware_earth_co.mp3

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=%22hadji+girl%22&search=Search

/ / "as the bullets began to fly, the blood sprayed from
between her eyes, and then I laughed maniacally." [, then were
heard the cheers of godless bushite dumfuk traitors obscening
to God and Man as the unholy enemy.] \ \

Instead, we as humanity suffer with yet to be hunted demons
who sing in joy while laughing and cheering over the murder
of our innocent children. God, I beg you to only listen to these
naked demons on video, then join me in calling for Justice as
Life Wills. The company Aegis has been found killing innocent
people for money from America, and Americans speak near nothing
for our defenses as their very own sons and daughters die in total
SELF contempt.

Rita Katz's Jewish Media Group, SITE, release the latest "al-Qaeda"
recording
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/6467

/ / How is it possible that Rita Katz and S.I.T.E. can work
this magic? Maybe looking at Katz's background will help: \ \

Wake up to the ungodly enemy zionist criminals.

-

320,000 - 320,000 - 320,000 - 320,000 - 320,000

300,000 vets have mental problem, 320,000 had brain injuries
http://www.rawstory.com/news/mochila/300_000_vets_have_mental_problem_32_04172008.html

Torture Of Prisoners In U.S. Custody
http://uruknet.info/?p=m43132&hd=&size=1&l=e

Remember: They Are Liars
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/040808J.shtml
B***@hotmail.com
2008-05-16 20:02:14 UTC
All Soldiers

http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Download/29252/1/fox-mcinerney-for-US-to-use-terrorism.wmv

Ask all soldiers to witness these three demons, and ask yourself,
what are high treason charges for, but these lowly lying traitors?

-

http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Play/29233/1/Countdown-SC-BushGolf.wmv

Bush gave up golf for the wars against God and life, and as it
turns out, he lied about that too. Who cares you as a nazi
amerikan could die for this is silence. Speak up for Justice
in America on the Coast to Coast radio program, or die unworthy
the cause of Man.

-

http://cleveland.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/05/johnny-america.mp3
http://stlimc.org/sites/stlimc.org/files/articles/audio/Johnny-America.mp3
http://miami.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/05/johnny-america.mp3
http://neworleans.media.indypgh.org/uploads/2008/05/johnny-america.mp3
http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/05/johnny-america.mp3
http://peru.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/05/johnny-america.mp3
http://boston.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/7/Johnny-America.mp3
http://santiago.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/05/johnny-america.mp3
http://argentina.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/05/johnny-america.mp3

Canada’s Ignorant Prime Minister
http://www.tlaxcala.es/pp.asp?reference=5143&lg=en

/ / Harper’s equation of opposition to Israel’s policies its actions
with anti-Semitism and "hatred of Jews" would be as outrageous as
claiming that opposition to the Third Reich and its crimes and
genocidal designs emanated from intrinsic hostility to the German
people and the 'Aryan’ race. \ \

KEN - Enemy of God and Man "Fuck your god, fuck yo mama and double
fuck yourself"
http://groups.google.ca/groups/profile?hl=en&show=more&enc_user=Q2b9uBEAAAAcmFrXjZrXRHqIluwcFg7PkdEasx1kiYTQavV7mdW13Q&group=alt.swingers

How is it that Google lets this zionist demon enemy of truth to post
without restriction - but silences my voice because no one can dispute
my FACTS, but to look the fool, or extremely evil like Ken, the enemy
of both me and you in San Francisco.

-

LIFE IN PRISON FOR AMERICAN VICTIMS

[godless bushite enemy] Marines ignore Afghan opium so as not to upset
locals
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Marines_ignore_Afghan_opium_so_as_0507.html

ALBERT EINSTEIN: JEWS ARE NOT THE CHOSEN PEOPLE
http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2008/05/14/albert-einstein-jews-are-not-the-chosen-people/

http://youtu.be/qV6qAGigGYY

http://youtu.be/azUX_cWc2Yg

http://youtu.be/QHorpNLKUfg

-

http://youtu.be/rW6Oez7pag0

-

http://youtu.be/NIswdgeU0I8

[...]

A Public Letter to the "American" Coast to Coast Radio Network:

1. We, as the People, demand you allow US, the human species
to openly discuss the public evidence on who funded the
terrorist acts of 911 according to the FBI. And full
disclosure on the science of building Seven.

2. That the Iraq war never had, nor ever will have a
justification.

3. Also, that mercury tainted vaccines are deadly stupid.

Mercury is scientifically understood, without question, (no
doubt) to be a neural-toxin

You must wake up to life's demand for you to defend our dying
lives my friend. Please? Make the call, be a man to defend
our women. Be a man to protect our children.

Support our call to be heard my brother.

That's all.

-

Great words from the lawyer of the thieving bushite
child killers of Haditha

/ / "If they're dropping 500lb bombs without knocking on the door
first, how can you argue the troops on the ground did anything
wrong?" \ \

5000lbs of radio-active toxic waste that will murder for years
more like, while after, then striking again to get the god
helpers and screaming children,

-

Exit strategy to save the lives of dying Americans:

War bushite LIAR zionist repuglicons who did God wrong on 911

War bushite who LIE to American Sons and Daughters to not hunt
those who stole billions with ear-marks, Social Security,
no-bid contracts, Iraqi oil, ect.

War those who stole the Iraq Development Fund, and the
emergency monies left to save the lives of our dying children

War bushite who feed soldiers radio-active toxic waste as harmless

War bushite who support torturing the innocent to death

War bushite who sing about the joys of murdering Iraqi children

War bushite who beat to death barefoot Iraqi children

War bushite who jokingly beat lamed dogs for fun

War bushite who claim they are lawlessly un-accountable as liars.

War bushite in the air force who target bombing innocent People
like in Fallujah or Somalia with land mines and mini nukes

The godless as lawless bushite is the enemy to America, kill
it proudly for freedom, as an undying love for a real God and
Humanity.

-

/ / Four US oil companies, namely Conoco, Chevron, Amoco and
Philips have concessions in nearly two thirds of Somalia.
This quartet of oil conglomerates was granted these contracts
in the final days of Somalia's deposed dictator, Siad Barre.
The US first military engagement in Somalia was fully
supported by Conoco. \ \

http://s3.amazonaws.com/911timeline/main/AAafghanwar.html

-

AFFIDAVIT

AFFIDAVIT OF JOHNNY WIZARD

I, Johnny Wizard, in the city of Winnipeg, Province of Manitoba
MAKE OATH AND SAY:

3.

RTI News - US rejects Taliban bin Laden evidence calls
21 September 2001 17:41

The White House has rejected requests from Afghanistan's
ruling Taliban for proof that Osama bin Laden was responsible
for last week's attacks.

The US Government said there would be no negotiations.

4.

[This following document was the official damning account]

Responsibility for the terrorist atrocities in the United States
http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/page3554.asp

[This Internet Domain is Britain's Prime Minister's]

"This document does not purport to provide a prosecutable case
against Usama Bin Laden in a court of law."

The document doesn't hold ANY case, as that was the strategy.... See?

7.

October 9 2001 - The Times of India

"While the Pakistani Inter Services Public Relations claimed

that former ISI [the "Pakistani CIA"] director-general Lt-Gen
Mahmud Ahmad sought retirement after being superseded on
Monday, the truth is more shocking.

8.

No evidence was brought against Laden for nine eleven, none.
[So according to Bush's official top secret Presidential
directives] While Laden himself claimed he played no part in
911. Still, to save the lives of third worlders on the brink
of starvation,

[snpd]

33.

Blix nor Elbaradei, nor Kofi, suggested, implied, or stated,
that Iraq had failed to comply with the newest U.N.
resolution: 1441.

HANS BLIX: "And at this juncture, we are able to perform
professional no-notice inspections all over Iraq and to
increase aerial surveillance..."

With complete, one hundred percent access to go where ever the
Bush Administration pleased without delay, left a situation of
an unjust war only detrimental to an ability to bring about
any good or better thing. American soldiers are being
sacrificed for no better good or reason understood,
34.

Professor Steven E. Jones, a tenured BYU professor, went
public several weeks ago after releasing a 19 page academic
paper, essentially showing how the laws of physics do not
support the WTC's freefall[...]

-

Since I am representing myself on these particular criminal
matters, snpd I would request legal assistance from the
Court in these following areas.

1. National Security Issues

snpd

New World Orders - The King Has Spoken
Justice for we guarantees freedom to be
2016-03-20 05:32:12 UTC
Support being civilized..

justice for we guarantees freedom to be

My mother was murdered here in Winnipeg, at the
Health Sciences Center, under a program titled,
"Comfort Care", where these demons deprive life
saving medicines, and under torture, openly poison
the vicitms to death, often by chemical suffocation.
No one escapes the death sentence program run for
many years. It involves the old, it involves the young
- and something surely must be done.. Why is it that
our humanity can't find the strength to do good for
another? ..or for one's own mother or father? I tried
my best, and I'm as good as it nearly gets as speaking
reasonable.. but without the public support of our
police agencies, or regulatory bodies.. hope seems
bleak to save the innocent lives that fell yesterday,
and of those that will tomorrow.. So.. I must try to
win the American Presidency.. to fight for Justice in
this forsaken city.. Once holding the title, I will order
all police and military to assist in public arrests for
public fair trial of these mass murderers that must
not steal the better of ourselves further left
undefended.. Do right.. Vote John Kinal for President.
I have the best ideas going hands down.

John Kinal for President

Public Inquest..

Support a Public Inquest We need an autopsy to include
cause of death with the sciences of toxicology - something
forbidden the victims of Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center..

URGENT - Support a Public Inquiry into Why some Winnipeg autopsies
don't allow toxicology to determine cause of death in murder..- URGENT
(they have cremated the body - all evidence gone?. you decide.)

Intro - Mr.Kinal on the murder of his mother at the hospital.

http://turbobit.net/ugh39vd9fsif.html
https://www.sendmyway.com/0gw5xi25pf7i
http://shareplace.com/?5FEDBE544
http://www.xdisk.cz/cs/download.php?id=64D385051
http://cloud.directupload.net/d5eL
http://www.bitupload.com/4j1j8a2ct16u
http://coolbytez.com/4ahygv28jr71.html
http://filetrip.net/dl?ZLau5pD60P
http://gigapeta.com/dl/6351395a60a914
http://www.gigasize.com/get/7mqmbcxrv2c
http://wyslijto.pl/plik/mjpu6c08f6
http://upvast.com/pvucs7hs7hm7
http://tubefar.com/hjetco7vqvrd
https://temp-share.com/f/wktjouzdpw
http://filepi.com/i/cpXJ2sN
http://filerio.in/2vzjwgnjjukv
http://filesbomb.in/dvwx8xc7n9ps.html
http://filesflash.com/7yi07jpt
http://filesflash.net/40vo6qdx
http://filesisland.com/c4xlqsshfi19
http://upvast.com/ovydpomgup9m
http://filestent.com/6yj6vg60um3w.html
http://filestore.to/?d=OFLKXXGECN
http://turbobit.net/1u1ejjuzfsup.html
http://turbobit.net/07u5kwza75gj.html
https://1fichier.com/?hkcsvmax9b
http://file.up09.com/wqg4y7cdzkpb
http://faststore.org/thspkyh0ax2k
http://3rbup.com/023a528d916fdeeb
http://www.anafile.com/iyad4lznsnqr.html
http://www.anyfiles.org/1JK5

To whom this greatly concerns..

My mother died murder victim at Winnipeg's Health
Sciences Center. Dr. Colister approached the bed
to ask, how about giving your mother Scopolamine
to ease moisture.. Sound good? I state no.. I
explained such poison would hamper my mother's
ability to expel her current chest infection as flem..
It would be greatly better, to remove all your
opiates, like Fentanyl, and let her heal how about
instead? my learned friend? He doesn't disagree..
His side kick states, yeah.. sounds good in similar
words.. They leave.. Then, I pop out later for a
coffee, and back when I return Nurse Colette
has administered the lethal shot.."Devil's Breath"
Stating.. your mother asked for it.. being barely
capable of stating, ' get me out of here'.. 'bloody
murderers' 'no more pain killers'.. She had no
problem health wise any longer.. but for those
in "comfort care" succeeding finally in error at
murdering her.. Now the hospital states, they
don't allow toxicology studies in autopsies.. Well..
that's why I implore for you to stand up likewise
as a fellow human being, to demand such an
easy test be carried out to determine true
cause of death.. And a Public Inquiry on how
Justice has left us for no longer, on this critical
crime scene involving all Canadian lives
jeopardized.. left in self contempt by our
newspapers and TV broadcasters grinning..
Sound good? Justice for Jennie Kinal.

..to the Medical Examiner

http://www.partage-facile.com/CA9DWBJJBX/to_the_medical_examiner.zip.html
http://rg.to/file/65ce9a35aa59518979b7fc9057de08b4/To_the_Medical_Examiner.zip.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/7e7656bd2c5c8b1968fda939bffa931c/To_the_Medical_Examiner.zip.html
http://upmirror.info/files/NM0GKAES/To_the_Medical_Examiner.zip.html
http://przeklej.org/file/VzENvg/To.the.Medical.Examiner.zip
http://rioupload.com/0w7t28r55bgu
https://1fichier.com/?4r9b5bmg3w
http://www.gigasize.com/get/oxw2q8f4xof
http://gigapeta.com/dl/6353719a408dd6
http://www.gboxes.com/5862dzwq7fbi
http://3rbup.com/568c91f87c96afe0
http://www.myvdrive.com/files/HVtS4a7Y-h
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/ZBq4GR7nQ8nw7
http://www.fileshare.ro/60312951596.9
http://uploaded.net/file/fdq7oxfu
https://tusfiles.net/hi8qs9zvgdw5
http://up07.net/n3kiwzu6sbns
http://up08.net/ttmbwdvx9w6x
http://public.upera.co/5LFjl97
http://wyslijto.pl/plik/z63pdhuohw
http://filesbomb.in/d3pt1ter1rdj.html
http://turbobit.net/9888ml9oxuu7.html
http://www.filedropper.com/tothemedicalexaminer_1
https://www.sendmyway.com/6kw76it4xqrz
http://www.gboxes.com/esr9o2gvsta8
http://turbobit.net/cbic4o56d46m.html
http://filetrip.net/dl?4blC08twA5
http://rioupload.com/0w7t28r55bgu
http://filerio.in/fd4n7lwj42jd
http://filerio.in/8l8ed96c2ywy
http://hitfile.net/lk7AH4v
https://files.fm/u/rg5cbcuz
https://1fichier.com/?dbt7gvbwar
http://uploadkadeh.ir/qhgbaerp0ayj
(extra copies at bottom of post..)

Re-send the file to Your City's Medical Examiner please.. and hurry.

Don't forget, this involves many more
lives in Canada than just my mother,
willfully poisoned to die crime victim,
just like the rest officially. Denied vital
care in needed medicines, while
doped out of her wits to complain
about who's driving the ship.

Justice for Jennie Kinal

I want a public inquest in how my mother died, so justice can be served. All the evidence is in, it's just that, because the death occurred at a hospital in Winnipeg, the Police's hands are tied.

Jennie Kinal was murdered on March 8th, 2016, by the actions of Dr. Colister, at Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center.

Facts: Dr. Colister told no new medications would be administered on March 8th, to myself and Jennie.. Dr. Laura Chisic, Jennie's other doctor, one of more than four others, told of Dr. Colister, doing just as he claimed he would not, ordering on the 8th of March, the deadly, Scopolamine "Devil's Breath", in conjunction with already administered Fentanyl, . Nurse Colette, sold that it was Jennie's idea to take the most lethal drug on the Canadian market that she gave Jennie, Scopolamine, to hamper her ability to expel an infection that had recently appeared, leading to paralysis and death. Nurse Colette, couldn't administer the poison while I was present however, and couldn't let on, it was
ordered in by Dr. Colister. As Colette's crazy lie of my mom being willing, now makes more sense. No antibiotics are given in Winnipeg, for ANY Canadian patient in "comfort care", but poisons a plenty to first degree mass murder it disturbingly appears. You really should care.. Think of the next victims last night. Forward this concern to everyone who loves their mother. Do it.

The TRUE disregard for a patient's wellness, made as policy at Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center, is like a hell on earth for real, when you hear them tell of such madness openly, denying all rights to do right for ourselves. 'End of Life' poisons to those we guess near, perfect health. Poisons to weaken clearing our bodies of new infections, with poisons to hamper breathing, and then, to top it off, heroin derivatives 80 times stronger than morphine, apposing better health.. is simply willful first degree murder.. Again, they officially deny all "Comfort Care" patients antibiotics, to die victim from neglect.. With too, refusing to resuscitate any patient as policy of evil.. So, say you
were poisoned by Scopolamine with her Fentanyl. as my mom was against her will and my own.. they told me as such, over the phone.. they will make no attempt to save my mother's life as "doctors" on scene. Demand a Public Inquest.

Don't forget, this involves many more lives in Canada
than just my mother, willfully poisoned to die crime
victim, just like the rest officially. Denied vital care in
needed medicines, while doped out of her wits to
complain about who's driving the ship. Different
Nurses everyday, while the Doctor changes once
every two weeks, with Colister hanging around all
the beds going, "are you in any pain", then needles
every four hours non-stop, till you die.. No matter
whatever you say to the contrary. Who needs a
witness? Some say Jennie Kinal was good to go,
while Colister states her story can't live more
than weeks with him and Laura Chisic ruling over
everyone here truly being tyrannized. ..while
poisoning who knows how many others too, who
dream of being released, as they go further
unchecked as needling psychopaths. We
desperately need a true concern expressed for
ourselves as the citizen measured correct in all
fairness. We will to be civilized on the farms
and in the hospitals.

Justice for Jennie Kinal

Public Inquest.. ask for it here in Winnipeg please

Please Peoples.. support a Public Inquest here
in Winnipeg on the mistreatment of Jennie Kinal
in the Health Sciences Center, ward H4, and of
her subsequent final murder.. Done in by Dr.
Colister with Scopolamine, in conjunction with
Fentanyl, to a 84 year old woman, who suffered
a thyroid issue, that caused swelling, then
indicating inside that short time frame,
confusion nearing the symptoms of dementia..
But that all disappeared a month earlier..
That's it.. she could walk talk and express
clearly, she did not want a nicotine patch..
but they gave it to her, apposing me included.
Public Inquest.. Hopefully, gaining an
understanding too, for why our police think
it none of our business still, while more are
thrown through to fall crime victim to these
apparent psychopaths.. to be denied essential
medications, and antibiotics for infections..
but to just be poisoned to death with their
unneeded injections. It's called murder..
and all stand on guard for thee of we fairly
speaking. Justice is freedom to be all we can
be as of, the civilized worlds. Commanding
ourselves with self respect. Support a Public
Inquest. .Save further lives left forsaken
now, no longer. What do you say lover of life?
Forward this post to someone in Winnipeg if
you could.. Let's go save some lives..

Paging Doctor Colister - Demanding Justice for Jennie Kinal
https://www.sendmyway.com/p7zrfuyi4hzz
http://gigapeta.com/dl/6337710a0c0ec5?done
http://www.mediafire.com/download/sa39s3k6xjiwtlh/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3
http://www.filedropper.com/pagingdrcolister-demandingjusticeforjenniekinal
http://turbobit.net/7futqtsjffry.html
http://hugefiles.net/ke5iwgc89tyd
https://1fichier.com/?jv011s4fve
http://samaup.com/dnwx8lnlnwsl
http://rioupload.com/9cbnwqya75hz
http://www.rodfile.com/267uogtbka3t
http://www.myvdrive.com/files/-JB8kqY3bK
https://www.sendmyway.com/ebwfcmunme59
http://www.xdisk.cz/cs/download.php?id=0E5C89881
http://www.promptfile.com/l/0A8ED67655-44D3C3F679
http://demo.ovh.eu/en/8cc5983233049cf4f4945caa59bbf154/
http://poslisoubor.cz/stahni/f8cbaa94967fb576a34bc1ac7cd5be66
https://sdilej.cz/7618221/Paging+Dr.Colister+-+Demanding+Justice+for+Jennie+Kinal.mp3
http://sdilej.cz/7618210/87b8/Paging_Dr.Colister___Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3
http://dateiload.com/24vh7s2g5ejf/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3
http://spikyup.com/1bcujmxj766k/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3.html
http://www.zalaa.com/g0o9y6ecbla7/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3.htm
http://www.datator.cz/soubor-ke-stazeni-paging-dr-colister-demanding-justice-for-jennie-kinal-mp3-587685.html
http://downloads.ziddu.com/download/25273366/Paging_Dr.Colister_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3.html
http://www.edisk.cz/stahni/15234/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3_31.67MB.html
http://exclusiveloader.com/12r3b20rkty3/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3.html
http://www.zalaa.com/3ijs0hxcy2t1/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3.htm
http://dump.no/files/12618361ef7a/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3
http://downloadani.me/savx9b3btlqf/Paging_Dr.Colister_-_Demanding_Justice_for_Jennie_Kinal.mp3
http://euroshare.eu/file/7idv5UlBqb/paging-dr.colister-demanding-justice-for-jennie-kinal.mp3
https://sdilej.cz/7618221/Paging+Dr.Colister+-+Demanding+Justice+for+Jennie+Kinal.mp3
http://speedy.sh/cR5zT/Paging-Dr.Colister-Demanding-Justice-for-Jennie-Kinal.mp3
http://neodrive.co/share/file/6Y44PGJSMEY5NCZTUMPJ1RGUPN
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/W4GLVa8q/file.html
http://exoshare.com/download.php?uid=169Q1A4A
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=6IKUWCVRYC
https://www.dropjiffy.com/f/1RCQTCVS
http://www.rodfile.com/ou726bkyc7c5
https://zorofiles.com/dw946a11hh4j
http://rioupload.com/0rpkxsv78g2l
http://wyslijto.pl/plik/lg8gc43kqh
http://filesflash.net/qa6vh7wa
http://filerio.in/hesfxoyrcgn0
http://oxfiles.com/532

My mother was murdered on March 8th, 2016, by the
actions of Dr. Colister, at Winnipeg's Health Sciences
Center.. Whereby, after consulting my mother Jennie
and me, he told of no new medications would be
prescribed.. For a woman heavily drugged every
which way, but initially denied her thyroid medication
that I had to fight for as reasonable.. Then denying
all antibiotics apposing our wills to truly care.. as I
explained to Dr. Chisic of her madness on March 8th,
2016.. since the recent speculative lead up to this
appearing of an air born infection, that will in some
likelihood, take the healths of many weakened
others.. This house of hellish horror, of Winnipeg's
Health Sciences Center, H4, is a place of the wickedest
evil ever witnessed by yours truly I must say. Anyway..
the hell of it is, Dr. Colister secretly told the day Nurse
for Jennie, a named suspect labeled Colette.. 'that if it
should warrant'.. use this new order for Scopolamine,
in conjunction with her fentanyl.. for Jennie's
congestion. A concoction, substantiated
together, paralyzed my mother to a position
of suffocation.

Though, importantly, according to Dr. Laura Chisic,
(being Jennie's last stand in good for nobody though..)
tells of the order, came from Colister, while she herself
adamantly denies all antibiotics for every infection, like I
said, even penicillin... Don't be crazy.. ..let's get to it..
"no.. we don't do that here.." is what she spoke, in
part, as clinically insane.. So less of two evils, is still
two evils.. what say, we demand fair say.. I wonder
where that could take us commanding in self respect
for the rights of others, as if they were of us too included..

"Fentanyl is estimated to be 80 times as potent as morphine "
"World’s most dangerous drug is not a myth: Scopolamine aka The Devil’s Breath"

When Jennie was ever questioned, she spoke of
no pain, and no interest of being doped further out
of her wits, without she was, the claimed multiple
organ failure, but suffering with dementia.. Medicine?
Figure it out.. the police haven't had the public
interest just yet.. despite the thousands of similar
complaints, and Night Nurse Charlene telling, in the
SEVEN YEARS she worked there.. not a single
person has ever been capable of escaping her
horror show.. "Comfort Care" in H4 at the Health
Sciences Center.. Winnipeg. Call the cops..
Call the President. Save That Man!

https://files.fm/u/usab266v
http://filerio.in/pswja9s9t2ab
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mdymbk5mr8pg33f/The-Winnipeg-Health-Sciences-Center-Murdered-My-Mother.mp3
http://www.sendmyway.com/xxkv5buisosw
http://dl3.junocloud.me/e4jssz6ocz9m
http://unlimitzone.com/6flahob6pvbq
https://1fichier.com/?48osrhp798

To those who this greatly concerns..

Hello.. The newest revelations to this heart break of a story, is that Jennie Kinal's outgoing Dr, Dr. Semus, has advised me today, March 7th, 2016, that after reviewing Jennie's medical records, they do not contain the information of Doctor T's (Tazaramangzing..?) order to the Nurses at station, for the evenings of question, Feb 2nd, and Feb 3rd, 2016, to not administer hydromoophone to Jennie, without her son witnessing first hand some form of pain.. Jennie, at that time, an alleged sufferer, of "multiple organ failure" However, the Nurses involved certainly would concure, as too, most importantly, the head Nurse for the day of Feb 3rd, does confirm that such an order did transpire, of
her quoting the Nurses report, where hydromoraphone was administered, to Jennie.. An action opposing Dr. T, by leastly, RN Delaney it appears.. Who too, like another Nurse that evening, state Jennie does suffer from "multiple organ failure". Dr. Semus, Jennie's Doctor for the last two weeks, and the prior Dr., Dr. Necozy, stated, and will state, Jennie does not, and could not have had multiple organ failure, going on now, more than a month later.. Big problem of course.. as you know... Here is the run down...

Shortened synopsis..

I wad told Jennie had multiple organ failure, and was
on end of life medication. I said bullshit, she was great
just hours ago.. The head Doctor, Dr. T, called a halt
to the death meds.. Telling Nurses, if Jennie experiences
any discomfort, I am to be phoned to okay the death
meds once more.. I am phoned for such action the next
day, arrive in under 7 minutes, to find my mother pronounced
clinically dead by RN Delaney, due organ failure.. I revive
my mom to discover, she has no organ failure.. and
breathes to this day..Just barely..Being doped everyday
under torture.. ATTEMPTED MURDER THIS PROVES.
Forward this information to everyone who loves their mother..
The Police most especially. They have been caught attempting
first degree murder of made helpless innocent old folks
at Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center.. Fight back for
Christ sake God damn you.

Send to many, including some of Winnipeg's Council..

, ***@winnipeg.ca
, ***@winnipeg.ca
, ***@winnipeg.ca
, ***@winnipeg.ca
, ***@winnipeg.ca
, ***@winnipeg.ca

Please help to save my mother's life..

Hello.. I've got a story of a precious life, my mom.. and
about clear abuse transpiring in real time over at the
Health Sciences Center in Winnipeg.. I'm currently
seeking for good politicians, and some public exposure..

Jennie Kinal's Doctor forbade the administration of a
dangerous narcotic, but the medical records indicate
someone went ahead and administered it anyway..
causing her, to be pronounced clinically dead.

They claim my mom has organ failure, and had clinically
died Feb 3rd 2016, but.. she lives on today! despite their
failures still, to address my mother's true health concerns.
Freely urinating, and defecated near everyday, only
because I feed her, and am trying to protect her for as
much time as I can sacrifice.. Please, express your
humanity by telling this story.. It's not only about my
mother, but potentially many others, that are left to fall
forsaken. For I am told, this form of complaint against
some practicing health care in Manitoba, numbers in
the thousands.. I am told, of such similar complaints
the Government of Manitoba registers, but does remain
hampered to remedy for the Public interest of Canada.
Largely, it seems, for failure to communicate these
sometimes complicated matters clearly to the lay
person.. and limited resources.

Please help to save my mother's life.

The Protection of Persons in Care office, that enacts
the Provincial Act, contacted me today, March 1st, 2016,
to inform that the Hospital did not provide them the
medical records for the critical days of question.. Feb
2nd, and 3rd.. Of which they are obligated under Law.

http://www.gov.mb.ca/health/protection/

The Protection for Persons in Care Act
http://web2.gov.mb.ca/laws/statutes/ccsm/p144e.php

The Protection of Persons in Care office Senior
Administrator, Chris, tells if the situation as it is,
found wanting, without the Health Sciences Center
obliging.. there would most certainly be, a public
inquest..Though, that can't happen for two more
weeks, due the person responsible is on vacation!.
It is NOT only my mother's life on the line my
honorable friends..

I fear a misunderstanding of the severity is witnessed
here.. As too, with my first discussions on this matter with
the Winnipeg Police.. For I argue by just simply making
one phone call to Dr. T - Dr. T = something like,
Tazariamansing, or in the evidence I gave, of the head
nurse CONFIRMING, that what was forbidden, has been
administered.. As told too by the victim, my mother Jennie,
for ten hours, gasping without a full breath.. We would
acknowledge, something of a very serious crime, of at
least gross negligence is still under way.. Of which those
in charge refuse to remedy. Depending on who you talk
to individually.. Some Doctors like Necozy, contend
Jennie is relatively stable, and situated to go home under
an arranged palliative care program.. while others, with
just as much authority, falsely claim she has but two
weeks to live.. Hiding from the mistake, willing instead
to see my mom continued forsaken. Please, for the love
of God, for mercy, call Chris as a provincial legislator,
or city counselor, or the greatly honorable Prime Minister,
to demand the public inquest start immediately..

The Protection of Persons in Care Act's, Senior
Administrator can be contacted at 204 --- ----

I can only once again, use words to describe, that
this unresolved situation, is incredibly dire if left
unfairly attended.. There are other lives at risk..
Solutions to not have such a mistake happen once
more seem easy.. But delaying this process, simply
because a Manitoba employee in on vacation.. to
me, sounds kind of.. crazy.. Right? It's like,
'yes Mr. Rockefeller, I understand, but Bill is
on Vacation right now, and he handles all bank
robberies... But as soon as he get's back, well
get on track to following the fleeing suspects..'
In this action I take, I believe I help the
administrator also, to draw attention to himself,
not to necessarily admonish, but to defend..
Power is with the people.. These are serious
charges.. involving more than just my mother.
There is more to this case. I would recommend
RCMP investigators also have a look over the
evidence at hand, most naturally.

Ca|| me with any questions you may have..

John Kinal .. 204 --- ----

John Kinal - Protections of Persons in Care Act - Feb 24 2016
https://files.fm/u/fv4qmtaf
https://userscloud.com/vhqyp5y0eyrg
http://www.tusfiles.net/y35u6o550v8t
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/7spwlz2xgl092bj/John_Kinal_-_Protections_of_Persons_in_Care_Act_-_Feb_24_2016.mp3

Please, for the love of mercy,
forward this information also..

1st-Introduction-to-the-Case
https://userscloud.com/l55y7x0bsx03
https://www.sendspace.com/file/w1zoub
https://spaces.hightail.com/space/lsUlO
https://userscloud.com/o2arsj2axdvd
http://www.filedropper.com/back-from-the-dead_1

SAVE MY MOM -
https://files.fm/u/y4rgergk

'..thousands of similar complaints..'

Please.. they are abusing my mom with lies as
hiding from public accountability. Don't let an innocent
Canadian pay for their continuing mistake.. Yes,
there are potentially 1000's of victims falling, treated
for shortness of breath, to shorten their breaths to
suffocation. Yes, I know too, extremely disturbing
as to know such a thing appears happening.. To
see the video of my mother suffocating under the
poisoning.. and to care not for such a kind gentle
women in her eighties? How can you not care for
your own mother? How can you live without yourselves
being human? All on board? That's what you'd figure..
Right?. My expenses are great.. anyone want to help
chip in for the cab fares?

INVESTIGATIONS NOT UNDERWAY - CRIME SOLVED THOUGH BUT..

On Feb 2,, 2016 after discovering my mother to be on death meds, namely hydromorphone to hamper breathing for death, I demanded such madness stop immediately.. telling Dr. T of all the witnesses the day before, and the official record of Jennie up with several physiotherapists , Dr. T agreed to call a halt.. Then ordering, that if Jennie, woman with 'multiple organ failure' seems in dire need for such opiates, I will be called to witness such anguish..

On Feb 3, RN Delaney phoned at 6pm to have me come to the hospital, to okay the death meds (hydromorphone) - I arrived in 7 minutes to witness my mother appearing dead, with all the moisture gone from her skin, not appearing to be breathing.. I talked to her of what I thought she was going through, as incapable of taking a breath, due the poisons RN Delanely used apposing Doctor's orders..How do we know this most certain? From Jennie herself, for ten hours, telling of how she can not take a full breath, just as such poison is designed.. Turns out, Delaney and Dr. T were wrong that mom had total organ failure..
How's that? It's called attempted murder..

There are a possible number of other victims..

Save an innocent life.. What if it was your mother?

Points of Fact:

They claimed Jennie had multiple organ
failure where clearly she does not. To 'justify'
hydromoraphone, as a poisonous opiate to
hamper breathing, that would have killed her,
hadn't I stopped it.

Nurse Delaney repeatedly encouraged me to
stop speaking to the clinically dead, before I
revived my forsaken mother, left as dead in
bed, looking seriously poisoned with a
diuretic, and no doubt, hydromoraphone,
Something I had banned her with the
agreeing Doctor's admonishment from
doing ever again the day before. Without
my implicit approval, it would not be
allowed to happen again.

Suspect Nurse #2.. She firstly reported
to a doctor that I was abusing what she
understood, to be the clinically dead. The
doctor arrived to witness Jennies sitting
up alive. Then, shortly later, shows back
up to tell, I should get my mom back on
the hydromorophone.. Telling as recorded,
I don't want to make Jennie suffer with her
multiple organ failures do I. Told to me no
less than 7 times, by at least three nurses
trying to control free thought through guilt
on the issue. Telling her I did, as recorded,
Jennie is not in any pain, and certainly most
does not need something to stop her from
breathing. The suspect Nurse #2 then
leaves, and reportedly by her co-worker,
to tell me later as recorded in evidence
also, that they decided together, I must
not be allowed to wake the pronounced
linically dead again.. Claiming such action
is not caring. Implicit in knowing, as
ecorded, she was left for dead by
themselves, until I had revived her..
This is willful attempted murder once
more, that she knows they are almost
caught for it clearly appears in the light
of fairly understanding the evidence
before us.

[...]

There are a possible number of other murder victims..

Save an innocent life.. What if it was your mother?

Justice is freedom - NOTE TO POLICE
https://userscloud.com/kk4ffpql33td
https://files.fm/u/ceggg9m8
https://www.sendspace.com/file/snezn6

1st-Introduction-to-the-Case
https://userscloud.com/l55y7x0bsx03
https://www.sendspace.com/file/w1zoub
https://spaces.hightail.com/space/lsUlO
https://userscloud.com/o2arsj2axdvd
http://www.filedropper.com/back-from-the-dead_1

Irene McDonald, as the Executive Assistant to the Investigations
Committee of the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Manitoba
has recommended this as an allegation of criminal infraction, be
handled directly by the Police..It's about time.. Police In. R16 9616

NOTE TO POLICE - CRIME SOLVED

This is what we witness here as recorded in evidence.. They
said the crime victim had organ failure, and would never recover..
A LIE.. Left for done in with the poison known of as Hydromorphone.
Raised from a certain death sentence, and found without the reason
given, to try and steal an innocent Life of one so still, left in jeopardy.
This needs widespread criminal investigations for the public interest..
for we the people will to be civilized.. Fair say all the way means
everyone wins.. I want only the best for my mother in a ward of
likewise care givers.. I think we can work together, and get
that done as soon as possible..

New in the Developing Case: of the Formal Complaint Against the
Named Nurses and Doctors of Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center

Regarding, 'With RN Delaney again, insisting that I was not
facing reality.. That I should be just thankful for the
time I had with mom.. Jennie then began to revive..'

This after being put on 'end of life meds' to steal my mother's
life, without consultation.. Considering the day before she was
up and eating, and wanting to go home. Please, call the cops too.

In conjunction with the 22 of January where I was told Jennie
had a heart attack, and I found what I disproved of, a nicotine
patch on her shoulder area..Apposing they did the wishes of
both Mother and son.

Everyday that goes by, while we wait for the College of Physicians
and Surgeons of Manitoba to act correctly in the defense of my
innocent mother's Life, is another day she is still left in mortal
jeopardy.. These facts detail a need to have her immediately
moved out of the HCS's 'comfort ward' and to be into intensive
care where not needed treatments, are no longer administered..
Act now..

Formal Complaint Against the Named Nurses
and Doctors of Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center

On the 21st of January, despite Jennie's expressed wishes upon intake, and my own, the Doctor not responsible for Jennie, but on "the Team", asked if she was a smoker, and would provide a nicotine patch, I told him no.. she didn't want it, nor did I..

On the 22 of January, I was told Jennie had a heart attack, and I found what I disproved of, a nicotine patch on her shoulder area..

To whom this concerns..

My name in John Kinal, the son of Jennie Kinal, currently held against our will at 4H at the Health Science Center.

My mother told the hospital upon admission, she did not want a nicotine patch, but two weeks in, when she's near a coma.. they appose her wishes and my own, giving her the POISONOUS nicotine, and she then has, a massive heart attack hours later..Then a week later, puts her on end of life medications.. To die of.. for sure for sure.. 100%.. every patient under such treatment DIES.. I fought to deny my mother had complete organ failure.. and over 20 hours in total, brought her back to life..From a position the hospital has decided to do nothing for.. because she was clinically dead..

"Hydromorphone may cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems, especially during the first 72 hours of your treatment and any time "

Think of this.. They poison patients so they can't take a breath, then when the patient struggles to breath due the muscles not working, they only answer, must need more pure oxygen, or Hydromorphone ..Another quick death they believe they will escape criminal charges over..

When I learned they were giving my mother end of life medication, where only the day before she was at near the best she had been since arriving.. I demanded such madness stop immediately.. Of which two RNs on the floor argued with me for 30 minutes, to suggest I was being cruel to try such action. They argued I have not the right to deny death meds,and told I must speak to "Dr. T", of which I did.. Reminding her of all the witnesses to my mothers health, from the day before.. such as the physiotherapist.. sitting in bed, talking, and eating several yogurts, juice, and water.. She told she would then have the poising stopped... and if the seriously unqualified RN Ms. Delaney, decided it at a
later time needed to continue, would have me called firstly, to get to the hospital to witness such need.. The next day, at approximately 6pm, Ms. Delanely called me to come and witness her condition, in need of death meds.. I get all the way to the distant HSC in approximately 7 minutes.. to witness her 'dead' in bed.. not breathing due the medication stopping the muscles of her lungs incapable of taking a breath..Ms. Delaney told me to stop talking to a corpse that can't hear, speak, or see.. All the fluids of her body had been removed due, what was likely an overdose of a diuretic.. her lips were near black. Ms. Delanely told I was not ever going to get a response talking to a body with
complete organ failure..She can't pee, so her body is clinically dead..I remained, and in approximately an hour, her lips move in response to water.. and slowly I brought her back to life.. Delaney never returned to the attempted murder scene for the rest of her time at shift.. No 'miracle' claimed, but for by the several aids who witnessed, in part the 'miracle'.

The evidence offered for fair public interest, tells Ms. Delany's plan was to tell she didn't give such medications as a lie.. Why? On video, of my mother recovering the assault states.. she can't take a breath (her lungs are poisoned on purpose, due the "medicine") it takes near 20 hours for the poison to be left absent her blood stream according to the videos..The medical record as quoted to me 24 hours later, when I'm leaving for home after resurrecting the dead.. I'm told indicates the last poisoning to stop muscle function occurred 24 hours prior..

I need a formal investigation, following probable cause to arrive at the fair conclusion of decisions made to steal my mother's life..

Contact me immediately on the fair actions already underway to gather the facts here,

To College of Registered Nurses in Manitoba... (this may not have actually successfully been received.. Though I have been in contact with them earlier)

Hello.

It is John Kinal reporting in on recent disturbing developments on the Jennie Kinal matter at Winnipeg's Health Science Center in 4H. As you may already be aware, hopefully, I struggled in a meeting with five professional individuals on Wednesday, the 24 of February, 2016, to have Jennie Kinal taken off the hydromorophine, considering it appears as the primary cause for why it killed her, as according to RN Delaney, on February 3rd, 2016. They crazily, like unreasonable psychopaths on a mission of self destruction, argued against it.. claiming my reasoning they would at all costs refuse to tune into.. so mush so.. that Dr. Semus suggested, perhaps an alternative could be found to stop their
naked exposure to the light of being.. and would get on that, quickly, as they had done.. as it was achieved, the next day. Despite Jennie and myself stating, we do not want to be doped.. we want our bodies to heal without the confusion created by opiates, and poisons that mess with the muscles of our lungs to stop one from breathing.. But who cares truly for the health as well being of person or persons truly, for they appear insisting, Jennie's life is not the concern here.. The concern is not allowing her to live, free of the lie, that she still has, "multiple organ failure" going on three weeks..pigging out.. (she wants yogurt, egg salad, salmon, blue berries, and some kind of specialty
stews..) , Instead of facing the mistake, they've chosen still, to steal her life.. Her life loved by me.. As it has turned out however, the new opiate concoction administered by patch, exposed the reality, with the turn around.. That NO PAIN Jennie had, or has through the transformation to getting well.. But get this my learned friends.. prepare yourself.. Friday morning, February 27 2016.. Vanessa, head of all nurses for the Health Science Center, ward 4H and beyond, at approximately 9:14 am, informed me, that Jennie yelled throughout the night.. I spoke to state, that even so, the quantification she was making is still unknown.. See, it could mean, her screaming is a good thing.. because,
now she can breath.. Then she said, challenging my great wisdom of all ages, she had been screaming, "help me".. I asked Vanessa firstly, "was she then sedated", she responded, "no, she wasn't." I then said, "so this is then in the official report? She said "yes..". "Oh", I said.. "I arrived here at approximately 6:18 am, and was approached by the night Nurse responsible for Jennie, knowing her well, over this life and death struggle.. and she's stated that Jennie was exceptional through the night.. rested comfortably.. as showing a good sign for progress." I then looked over to my left, and there she was.. six feet away, not gone home yet.. I stated, "Hi.. ..did you hear Jennie scream,
'help me, help me', through the night?" She only looked briefly in terror at the face of Vanessa, then turned quickly, without a word.. and took off out of there.. Oh oh.. This is very serious.. potentially deadly if you asked me to speak in all candor, knowing what I know.. as true, holds some jeopardy to the night Nurse's true professionalism for starters, as Vanessa is her blindly foolish superior .. Why so certain? I don't have to tell you, as the College of Registered Nurses here in Manitoba, but for those not familiar reading here. See.. That would mean, Vanessa has committed a crime, and should in all fairness, though PUBLIC fair trial, be challenged to lose her license for a
lifetime.. and.. we most definitely need to call the cops about the attempted murder no doubt.. As I've stated since this madness of contempt for thousands of innocent lives started, by irrational constructs, of those who mostly only deceive themselves when Johnny enters the scene .. Do not now, in addition to holding Jennie's life in contempt, do so also, to the other wonderful woman who has done no harm alleged to anyone, being curtious, kind, and all around.. a really sweet gal.. I immediately explained this true horror occurring in real time to Dr. Semus, of which Vanessa, only feet away to hear me explain.. took the stage.. Time is pressing.. and this story is far from over.. though
when telling of her twisting to tale a fib so ridiculous, Dr. Semus walked away while she was speaking... In short form, she claimed she spoke not of 'through the night', but of 'through the evening'.. defining such a term as between 3pm and 5:30 pm.. trouble is, I was there with Jennie through out near that entire frame.. as was the tricky Dr. Colister.. and three others from Palliative care.. No.. four.. I left at approximately, 5:12pm that day.. I kid not.. my life is bared to witness. So, of course.. I then expressed THE ONLY RIGHT I have in demanding the report of my mother's treatment from starting on this allegation against a honorable nurse to finish including the critical incident
summaries of her death on February 3rd.. And in short form, Dr. Semus, responded, he had no knowledge of February 3rd, 2016.. Despite, Wednesday, the 24 of February, 2016 (Many Doctors lead busy busy lives I suppose..) WOW.. that means.. well.. you as the professionals should know without me telling.. I will my mother to be moved from 4H at our earliest convenience, and especially, not given opiates mixed with poisons to further steal her precious innocent life.. She does not deserve this.. nor should anyone else, ever again.. We need a public action to remedy this for the better good of everyone..With the newspaper or without..Thousands here in Winnipeg have fallen victim to die forsaken,
according to my discussions with one Provincial investigator's aid. That of which, we together, don't yet, have the manpower, or the jurisdiction.. the Police do though, as lead by experienced practitioners.. I will to assist in any way possible to get to the core of what is important here.. My mother.. Let's let science prevail in determining what serves our healths best how about my friends?

Addendum : when I stated that it could be a positive thing that Jennie can now freely breath instead of being suffocated, I also stated, that she is for this day, eating more than she has since entering the hospital.. a container of blue berries, three yogurts, egg salad.. Vanessa immediately responded, by stating "I don't know that." See? No care for Jennie's well being..

Love John.
or Johnny..
or whatever..
let's do this..

Jennie Kinal was admitted into the Health Science Center January 7th 8:41am

On the 21st of January, despite Jennie's expressed wishes upon intake, and my own, the Doctor not responsible for Jennie, but on "the Team", asked if she was a smoker, and would provide a nicotine patch, I told him no.. she didn't want it, nor did I..

On the 22 of January, I was told Jennie had a heat attack, and I found what I disproved of, a nicotine patch on her shoulder area.. I removed it, and told the doctor, being scientifically reasonable, she clearly was in no need of such poison.. considering her health issues.. and she apposed such poison from the day she entered.. and from that moment on.. it would not be continued..

Risk of acute first myocardial infarction and use of nicotine patches .

IT'S POISON... Hello... "harmless" .... you can't be serious when free men and women talk scientifically... and it's not burning with the additional many other ingredients people crave.. not as the deadly poison in it's purest stage. Besides, she had kicked the habit. Criminal negligence. Perhaps attempted murder as regular fair.

On Feb 1st Mom is near the best she's been since arriving.. sitting up on the bed, eating yogurts, drinking water and juices.. and with the physiotherapist, was talking with me on how the plan is to bring about a hopeful position where she can walk across the room eventually.. hopefully soon..

On February 2nd, upon witnessing my mother unresponsive to all stimuli, and witnessing a intravenous drip containing a concoction she had not received prior.. and given to her without me told of such a change.. discovered they were injecting her with an 'end of life' morphine derivative.. that stops humans from breathing..

I called RN Delaney to stop this action immediately.. She apposed, claiming such actions would be cruel for at least ten minutes..defeating her irrational position I did effectively, she sided to go get her fellow senior RN to argue with me in the hallway, that again, such action would be cruel, in not allowing her to die comfortably.. I would therefore need to speak to the head physician Dr. T.. Of who I reminded the recorded history of Jennie, just the day before.. under no pain or duress in breathing.. and with plenty of witnesses to attest.. She finally capitulated to intelligent discourse, and sided such poisoning would be halted.. but if it needed to be re-introduced, I would be called
before hand.. to witness a distress that would call for such poison.. I stayed with mom who remained near powerless to breath...

"Hydromorphone may cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems, especially during the first 72 hours of your treatment and any time "

Of which they told me, this poison will restrict Jennie's breathing, but too as an opiate, she'll feel great in this ending of her life by serious criminal negligence.

On February 3rd, at 6 pm, I was phoned by RN Delaney.. and needed to come to the hospital to okay the death meds.. Conveniently, I arrived at the hospital in approximately 7 minutes to find her, in all appearances to be dead... All the water had been drained from her face, in what appeared to be a huge overdose of a diuretic.. (Urine tests that were expected to never happen with the 'deceased' would confirm this..) As I spoke to Jennie, RX Delaney continued to insist I not do such a thing.. Jennie had complete organ failure, and can not hear, speak, or see.. As claimed, how she died was kidney failure to process urine.. and so all the poisons overtook her will to live.. so stop talking to
the clinically dead.. WITH WITNESSES.. But no.. I know better.. and over the course of approximately an hour and a half.. With Delaney again, insisting that I was not facing reality.. That I should be just thankful for the time I had with mom.. she started to revive.. upon then.. RN Delaney did not say, "..a miracle!" No she left the room, to never return for more than 24 hours, plus.. She did not come back to work the next day, nor did Dr. T approach her workstation.. Nor did any Doctor visit any other patient in the room as I recall thinking back.. Seeking a defense of plausible deniability, means they have to still insist, Mom's in a death coma..

As time permits, I will improve upon this outline... I would appreciate the quickest response feasible, to inform me on further processes, to move towards defending my mother's life hanging on, held in jeopardy by those that deny my mother's wishes, and my own to be scientific on how these medicines are administered.. Not as quoted in the audio, at regular intervals without measure..

Again, please phone me to co-operate in any respect of resolving this crisis, sooner than too much later.. Thanks before hand for being a professional about this matter..

--

Reason for why you may have received this already..

Out of many of MPs, and many from the media emails I sent yesterday..

But.. no auto reply from the Honorable Prime Minister?

As it turns out, some did not receive this post.. this now
seems certain.. maybe due my now old email client, not
correctly addressing.. If you could help, and forward this
life and death concern to your favorite Federal and Provincial
Government members, we would all be greatly served for it,
I am most certain. A Public Inquest is a Public Inquest.

In addition, If you would will to see you favorite media
personality cover this fairly.. forward this post to them if you
would.. Again, it's potentially many victims falling due our
media's unfortunate failure to hold ourselves to account here..
Perhaps, as Dr. T as told, it actually involves a great many
more lives not yet realized.. I contend, it is in the term
"shortness of breath" used to wrongly administer the
poison known of as hydromorophone, to further hamper
breathing.. Then, they universally declare, YOUR loved
one has two weeks to live.. AND, most importantly,
'don't be cruel'.. I know it's deeply disturbing.. you don't
need tell me.. Then with the pressures of blind guilt, it's
no wonder, what with true psychopaths possibly existing,
and could so far, escape all our authorities not paying
enough attention to wise men and women speaking..
Supposedly transfixed by the complexity of simple
deductive reasoning.. (well, that just doesn't make
sense..) Hmm.. But for no longer, if you do the
responsible thing.. By forwarding this post to all
that should be greatly concerned such as I..

--

These are random back up copies of files found prior.

http://shareplace.com/?FB75FDA34
http://www.myvdrive.com/files/6KhcFzCmFW
https://www.sendmyway.com/0gw5xi25pf7i
http://turbobit.net/ugh39vd9fsif.html
http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1458439276
http://www.filedropper.com/intro-mrjohnkinalonthemurderofhismotheratthehospital
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/0EJCKI7O/_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3
http://xshare.cz/14mN/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3
http://www.zalaa.com/ebk6lz09xtkk/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3.htm
http://public.upera.co/5LIp1c3
https://tusfiles.net/1vnfr0bka83f
http://upfile.mobi/1293793

to-the-medical-examiner
https://bitster.cz/file/d66fbd
http://www.bitupload.com/380l4ubk14ye
http://www.upnito.sk/subor/6f63c2a5f65cc9df4c79a6f79e6308df.html
http://city-upload.com/xoqacs5nibij/To_the_Medical_Examiner.zip
http://jheberg.net/download/to-the-medical-examiner-2/
http://bin.ge/dl/221649/To-the-Medical-Examiner.zip.html
http://jheberg.net/download/to-the-medical-examiner/
http://rg.to/file/65ce9a35aa59518979b7fc9057de08b4/To_the_Medical_Examiner.zip.html
http://junocloud.me/26t16u1uw63k/To_the_Medical_Examiner.zip.html
http://mrfile.co/lfdm0hovk3yf/To_the_Medical_Examiner.zip.html
http://city-upload.com/jpkt4tw8myzy/To_the_Medical_Examiner.zip
http://weup.co.il/down-M_IrE5UHYC3R-y44wp9ZBP7l.html

Be sure to nab youerself a free copy, before we run out of stock

http://jheberg.net/download/1st-introduction-back-from-the-dead/
http://junocloud.me/8o5dv34qponm/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://leteckaposta.cz/947102938
http://linkz.ge/file/464672/1st-Introduction---back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
https://www.load.to/gwxVqbXy3f/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3
http://www.maxmirror.com/download/1QZ0CT4F
http://megacache.net/a6tezoys9kc2/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://d01.megashares.com/dl/A4kIEbO/
http://megaupper.com/files/B18QBIC8/
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/4XY0FU3Y/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3_links
http://dl.mirrorsup.biz/files/KPCWMKJU/
http://mrfile.co/jafwiw7csyua/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://mrfile.co/rf29c9uvimlx/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://dl.mirrorsup.biz/files/OIUYSC1N/
http://www.mrkzgulf.com/do.php?id=229138
http://3rbup.com/53d244ac98d4a73d
http://4downfiles.net/op3jvmmhkc6t.html
https://1fichier.com/?z5waqla88h
https://anonfiles.com/file/16a9e64219ebdd02127ab960971f48e1
http://www.arabloads.net/5vzxxk40aoix/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://www.basicupload.com/bknzz28cvdkt
http://bezsms.org/8bhownd70wuc/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://bin.ge/dl/221861/1st-Introduction---back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
https://bitster.cz/file/91e296
http://www.bitupload.com/5oxsmu9ov8u6
http://www.bitvid.sx/file/71582cb246457
http://www.brupload.net/o86out4mhlus/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://city-upload.com/5pe724l9ymui/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3
http://cloud.directupload.net/d5eE
http://cloudshares.net/yweosnu70ewa/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://3rbup.com/3a0b4da77a11318a
http://4downfiles.net/7baupkpgzprs.html
https://1fichier.com/?1id9beyukr
https://anonfiles.com/file/d5c733bcc2b0528e3194525c1fe94cba
http://www.arabloads.net/gzx93f3r1kyd/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://www.auroravid.to/video/2fbc0fb089206
http://www.basicupload.com/m61bx9vryijd
http://bezsms.org/xh7slnx86vi2/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://www.bitupload.com/b28wd4n9oox4
http://www.bitvid.sx/file/faeafbb04778a
http://bin.ge/dl/221943/1st-Introduction---back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
https://bitster.cz/file/8335f9
http://www.brupload.net/xmb2tkn9dctf/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://city-upload.com/nfr1yibbb1jf/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3
http://cloud.directupload.net/d5gN
http://cloudshares.net/cehh9v9j0y03/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://101shared.org/h4z30t6523cg/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.htm
http://4bigbox.com/newfile?n=10927167
http://www.anyfiles.org/1JK7
http://cloudlocker.biz/680229ef9c97b911/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3
https://cloud-share.in/h6pqeknjmdin
http://www.cloudtime.to/video/5962f63344590
https://www.cloudy.ec/v/56e993df537be
http://coolbytez.com/kifn53ikf2jh.html
http://dailyfiles.net/83caa771453b2f77/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/6adce4b1
http://www.datator.cz/soubor-ke-stazeni-1st-introduction-back-from-the-dead-mp3-593800.html
http://dateiload.com/xg80leq7jm3o/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3
http://d-h.st/yvsO
http://dinoshare.cz/1st-introduction-back-from-the-dead-mp3/2XuxtRl/
http://dl.free.fr/mvLe6LahC
http://downloadani.me/p4ba53ttbgj4/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3
http://dropjar.com/#1aqoa7qk
https://www.dropjiffy.com/f/3EVIUB4U
http://dump.no/files/008a8de37520/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3
http://www.easybytez.com/5uyxpjgjnnto
http://www.edisk.cz/stahni/93302/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3_9.32MB.html
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=3JNMEHFZBI
http://exclusiveloader.com/ofwxap130vus/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://exoshare.com/download.php?uid=0I4LNJWI
http://www.fastshare.cz/5759709/1st-introduction-back-from-the-dead.mp3
http://keepshare.net/67rn64lwr9mn/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3
http://leteckaposta.cz/951000705
http://linkz.ge/file/464687/1st-Introduction---back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
https://www.load.to/zk5Z6u5eVO/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3
http://www.maxmirror.com/download/1IGIK1YZ
http://up.media1fire.com/aq5ghxbwc9o5
http://mediafile.co/newfile?n=10927217
http://mediafree.co/1bm9thw8a2jp/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://megacache.net/mck87wcfinit/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://www.megafirez.com/vi58etgt5wnc/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://www.FastShare.org/download/1st_Introduction___back_from_the_dead.mp3
http://fastupload.ro/6714fe60e7bc3237ebe2cf25c30ae1bf.html
http://d01.megashares.com/dl/3J5EhGV/
http://megaupper.com/files/1Y4WJTQP/
http://file.up09.com/djm3492vtkyc
http://www.file4go.net/d/676adbb209a2d27702c1/
http://www.filedais.com/jcop7lsszcd6.htm
http://file4down.com/352
http://www.filedropper.com/1stintroduction-back-from-the-dead
http://www.fileflyer.com/view/Pyx2lBj
http://fileload.info/hh3f0dm8bbiu
http://filenuke.com/f/3yNaD16
http://www.filepup.net/files/HR9ddjK1458426363.html
http://filerio.in/i2hxqh9xgocx
http://filesbomb.in/cg2ptyigo1nr.html
http://filesflash.com/9jj4kxyp
http://filesflash.net/f1f6ecb9
http://filesisland.com/o8cr31kmdrcz
http://filestent.com/05kf0y3koain.html
http://filestore.to/?d=4ZRLXN1TB7
http://filesup.co/7pjrw3rr0c7r/1st_Introduction_-_back-from-the-dead.mp3.html
http://filetrip.net/dl?7ivJFLebnA
http://www.gigasize.com/get/62m77co4ryd
http://gigapeta.com/dl/6356707a3ed79d
http://www.hexupload.com/phfqxc8j05re
http://hitfile.net/gxVfoc7

https://bitster.cz/file/635144
http://exfile.ru/480470
http://d-h.st/EhzO
http://ge.tt/8VQcZIY2
http://gulfup.cc/8f19e04kmkf3
http://hitfile.net/qseQ6r1
http://leteckaposta.cz/423894814
http://inafile.com/cp5ifw5r0mqf
http://www.gboxes.com/rznvthi6b37q
https://www.dropjiffy.com/f/0BX8UXYY
http://gigapeta.com/dl/6355037a1ef8fa
http://www.gigasize.com/get/7zv7jvw821c
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=92SIYHGEFG
http://www.gigamirror.com/download/RDKMITNB
http://www.file4go.net/d/f850183b43bb644d731f/
http://exoshare.com/download.php?uid=WPLO0HTJ
http://fastupload.ro/9e35358decf865a2de065b09a2e659fc.html
http://poslisoubor.cz/stahni/98ab9e8e2f15331c5ee09bafb34b71d4
http://hostuje.net/file.php?id=7ab59c1d84419bdf4395a74a66d2a4b1
http://jheberg.net/download/intro-mr-john-kinal-on-the-murder-of-his-mother-at/
http://dinoshare.cz/intro-mr-john-kinal-on-the-murder-of-his-mother-at-the-hospital-mp3/c8Qf0ip/
http://bin.ge/dl/221887/Intro---Mr--John-Kinal-on-the-murder-of-his-mother-at-the-hospital.mp3.html
http://linkz.ge/file/464678/Intro---Mr--John-Kinal-on-the-murder-of-his-mother-at-the-hospital.mp3.html
http://www.fastshare.cz/5757693/intro-mr.-john-kinal-on-the-murder-of-his-mother-at-the-hospital.mp3
http://euroshare.eu/file/781kzJRUh4/intro-mr.-john-kinal-on-the-murder-of-his-mother-at-the-hospital.mp3
http://mrfile.co/0vetsqnry5hk/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3.html
https://www.load.to/ueGVTMrEGA/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3
http://keepshare.net/x35zrm670bbj/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3
http://ozofiles.com/cq05bqoqlpkz/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3.html
http://junocloud.me/cmpflcpebg70/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3.html
http://www.share.az/jfw4dqvssbsy/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3.html
http://megacache.net/wj5z9arelmrd/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3.html
http://exclusiveloader.com/cpj44err0qyr/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3.html
http://www.brupload.net/0k8esppx8gg2/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3.html
http://www.partage-facile.com/1XBTHCMMRH/intro___mr._john_kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3.html
http://www.iguanashare.com/d6e56bb6ee17b7e5/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1951GIVN/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3_links
http://www.arabloads.net/rc8hjcmh678r/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3.html
http://cloudlocker.biz/94dd1d9d37ae94fa/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3
http://cloudshares.net/gurg6cywj756/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3.html
http://www.datator.cz/soubor-ke-stazeni-intro-mr-john-kinal-on-the-murder-of-his-mother-at-the-hospital-mp3-593537.html
.....yeah way man
http://speedshare.eu/nccdmytcw3nb/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3.htm
http://downloadani.me/s3guo5ne3b36/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3
http://www.FastShare.org/download/Intro___Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3
http://city-upload.com/tknv9x5boga3/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3
http://www.tunescoop.com/play/333938313530/intro-mr-john-kinal-on-the-murder-of-his-mother-at-the-hospital-mp3
http://spikyup.com/9hiebvptrcn1/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3.html
http://www.FastShare.org/download/Intro___Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3
http://dateiload.com/hx82wpg5j3te/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3
http://dump.no/files/5d1808d4232f/Intro_-_Mr._John_Kinal_on_the_murder_of_his_mother_at_the_hospital.mp3
http://www.multiload.cz/stahnout/963609/intro-mr-john-kinal-on-the-murder-of-his-mother-at-the-hospital-mp3/
http://przeklej.org/file/YB9fjG/Intro.-.Mr..John.Kinal.on.the.murder.of.his.mother.at.the.hospital.mp3
http://speedy.sh/qChyJ/Intro-Mr.-John-Kinal-on-the-murder-of-his-mother-at-the-hospital.mp3
http://speedy.sh/eb6uY/Intro-Mr.-John-Kinal-on-the-murder-of-his-mother-at-the-hospital.mp3
http://stiahni.si/file/aINh1/intro-mr-john-kinal-on-the-murder-of-his-mother-at-the-hospital-mp3
http://www.filedropper.com/intro-mrjohnkinalonthemurderofhismotheratthehospital
http://www.www.share4web.com/get/byq7Y5S8Cqk3tcFEhMyz-Sq5LueUP2uA
https://anonfiles.com/file/133788fb424f34d3c9aa6635fe331fa9
http://www.promptfile.com/l/B9456ED5CD-D66BDD4E20
http://www.multiupfile.com/f/e7b83d83
http://www.movdivx.com/lq0qzqnqpq4l
http://pdownload.net/6iiluf8t0lb0
http://www.rodfile.com/7rk3sc838410
http://rioupload.com/4obw8p5tx43o
http://rusfolder.com/44857070
http://oxfiles.com/53r
I am begging Humanity for help.. please be human.
2016-09-13 02:08:26 UTC
____________________

Mass Murdering the Poor
in Winnipeg Health Sciences Center
- Police Refusing to Investigate is Criminal

The Winnipeg police are complicit in the
continuing mass murders of the poor in our city.

The Winnipeg police are complicit with the newspaper in
mass murdering our poor, with a program run across our
countries called, "Comfort Care".. Why can't you help
save innocent lives, by warning others? Too much of an
effort to listen to the recorded police, telling no,
they will not allow criminal investigations? Too much
trouble to listen as recorded the Chief Medical Examiner
of the province telling thousands die victim like this
in Winnipeg, and he is prepared to do nothing, but assist
in the escape of the perpetrators? Look at the letters
I've written to the newspaper, and all city councilors
and Mayor, that refuses to warn the public.. like yourself?
HELP US

Real people are being murdered in Winnipeg.
They deny medications, while poisoning our
loved ones to death..While the police are
made forbidden from investigating. While
the newspaper with CJOB laughs in the powerless
faces of our poor families denied Jusitce,
while the city is left for more mass murder.
I call on all militaries to help Winnipeg take
down these lawless mass murderers of our poor,
to be tried fairly.. then off with their heads.
Save innowent lives..Defend freedom, defend God.

AUDIO of Chief Medical Examiner of Manitoba
TheTruth - (eleven megabyte audio file)
http://www.filedais.com/0jm86yrnr88x.htm
http://filetrip.net/dl?pKC3ZoGkLU
http://rusfolder.com/45106740
http://cloud.directupload.net/4N9z
http://www.girlshare.ro/3489428343.5
http://flexydrive.com/3y1lg8vq4i72
http://hulkload.com/x2o2nfgo40be
http://www.anafile.com/x79ytyimhlro.html
http://exfile.ru/481710
http://megadrive.tv/7ota7hr9egrs
https://cloud-share.in/nw85bghv0ye2

My mother and I, did not sign up for Comfort Care,

WINNIPEG'S HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER IS COMMITTING MASS MURDER
- POLICE NOT ALLOWED TO INVESTIGATE

My mother Jennie Kinal and I, were not asked if we
willed to have her end her life in the Winnipeg Health
Sciences Center, by them placing my mother in "Comfort
Care" - depriving her medicines, while poisoned to die.

--

Open Letter to Canada’s Governor General of Canada,
His Excellency, the Right Honorable David Johnson.

Hello. My name Is John Kinal, and I am a citizen of Canada living in Winnipeg. Terribly, my mother was recently murdered right in front of me at Winnipeg's Health Science Center. Against her will, she was denied medical aid, and poisoned to die under an un-elected murder/suicide program titled, "Comfort Care". The moment the hospital told me they were poisoning her to die, because she was at "end of life" I demanded they stop immediately - that the allegation was obviously false.. Her doctor for that week, known as “Dr. T” (something like, Tazarasing) , agreed, and ordered the nurses stop poisoning Jennie Kinal. The head Nurse told AS RECORDED, that Nurse Delaney decided to disobey the
doctor, and went ahead suffocating my mother, with an overdose of hydromorphone, along with an overdose of a diuretic. My mother was pronounced dead the next day from the lie she had, “multiple organ failure”. I was capable of reviving her from her poisoning, and I ran to the police, and spoke with the college of physicians and surgeons, begging to save my mother from these then caught, attempting first degree murder. The College's spokesperson Irene McDonald told, that they can not get involved in any criminal allegations, and that the police must be called in, while the police, told eventually, they never had one minute to give the allegation of attempted murder, because Mike at the
Winnipeg Police's, Public Safety Building tells, they never allow capital crime investigations to happen at a hospital, because the doctor is always right, when it goes to court. RECORDED. I went to the police a total of seven times, trying to seek a defender of the criminal code of Canada's opposition to murder.. Never happened, but for laughs in my face, that my mother being tortured, being punched in the face by the nurse, was not something they would EVER get involved with. My mother was finally murdered right in front of me 30 days later, by Dr. Colister with Fentanyl and “Devil’s Breathe” in a conspiracy with Nurse Collette.. AS RECORDED..

This is an abbreviated synopsis, with all the evidence recorded, of the most serious of crimes. The day my mother was finally done in, her doctor from the week before, Dr. Semus, told me as recorded, that the first time they tried to have her murdered, had been expunged from her medical record. Despite my many hours of video recorded, documented the event with several nurses, and doctors.. And my recorded visits to the police.

Here is a link, with a more detailed timeline..

An Open Letter to Winnipeg's Mayor Brian Bowman
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion/Mc_J5xk-Hzk

The Winnipeg Police are complicit in the continuing murders of the poor in our city.

All I ask, is a criminal investigation of my allegations be sought. I have several talks with nurses recorded.. One where nurse Charlene tells, of no one ever escaping their death sentences in seven years, given against our wills, on the hellish, 4th floor, Health Sciences Center.. Thousands of victims, who’s sin, seems to be, being poor. Please, don’t forsaken the value of my innocent mother’s life, Jennie Kinal. Demand a criminal investigation.. as the Chief Medical Examiner for our province tells me, he is forbidden to look at patients medical records. RECORDED. Refusing to allow an autopsy too, or to ask my mother’s doctor if she had ordered the stopping of the poisoning.. He is found
complicit, by simply listening to the recorded phone calls yourself, or as a crime scene investigator.. I beg the Queen to intervene, to demand a fair measuring on this continuing crime scene.

Contact me at your earliest opportunity, with any further follow up questions.. so we can get started on freeing ourselves of this dreadful tyranny, that apposes God and our Humanity. What I request, as a sovereign citizen, is my Right, a preliminary criminal investigation regarding this alleged murder scene, that will easily find these murderers in serious violations, of many laws designed to defend our liberties..

204 --- ----. I too, wish this wasn’t so.. The evidence speaks for ourselves..

___

An Open Letter to Winnipeg's Mayor Brian Bowman:
Under no circumstances will the city allow a
complaint of murder to be drawn and forwarded
to homicide regarding the mass murdering of the poor..

This was emailed to all city of Winnipeg councilors
along with the Mayor, and many provincial MPs.
Including the WRHA, and the two Colleges.
Including the local papers. Think now of this
time going by already, where innocent people are
still not being defended from being murdered by
the clear enemies of being fair as we free of
their ungodly tyranny. We need a formal criminal
investigation to start immediately.

__

To All Concerned..

An Open Letter to Winnipeg's Mayor Brian Bowman

After talking with the RCMP, I am told that our honorable
Mayor, has the right to ask for a preliminary criminal
investigation, as to whether our laws have been broken,
in respect to my recently murdered mother. Denied health
care, while poisoned to die against her will and my own as
wilful first degree murder. Understand it isn't that any
officer of law in Winnipeg, has in anyway disagreed with
this fair assessment - documented with evidenced video,
and audio recordings included..But to blindly deny all
rights to be defended, because Mike, at the front desk of
the PSB states".. a judge always sides with the Doctor
on criminal matters" - as the reason he gives for why all
are forbidden to be defended by Law equally. He refuses
to allow me file a formal complaint repeatedly. The
recordings with Manitoba's Chief Medical Examiner,
suggest there could be thousands of victims here.. The
Chief apparently can't tell precisely, claiming, he too is
forbidden from reviewing the provably doctored medical
records, of all those alleged murdered, denied
formal investigating.

I, John Kinal, am available for any questions or interview.

ALL I WANT IS JUSTICE

Winnipeg Police state unlawfully, under no circumstances will
they allow a complaint of murder to be drawn and forwarded
to homicide - for those of Winnipeg who are chosen, AGAINST
OUR WILL, to be first degree murdered, at the Winnipeg Health
Sciences Center.

The Winnipeg police are complicit in the
continuing murders of the poor in our city.

Evidence on the continuing murders - 250+meg file
https://1fichier.com/?q26kfq05kt
http://usersfiles.com/m1294x3hrwlg
http://up07.net/y18bdyb7ysq2
http://webshare.cz/file/3d46rg4491/
https://userscloud.com/ogni4r9ondw8
http://dl.free.fr/l8Gh00e8l
http://gigapeta.com/dl/6684249a19225d
http://filesflash.com/qxlnu649
https://filescdn.com/unu6eptjnmka
http://filesflash.net/739y3ni3

I am begging Humanity for help.. please be human..

My mother Jennie Kinal was taken against her will and my own, and put into the Winnipeg Health Sciences Center mass murder program titled, "Comfort Care". Where my mother's medications as effective health treatment, was denied, while being poisoned with agents that suffocate and paralyze. We were told we could not leave, or stop them from poisoning her. When asked on March 8th, whether my mother could receive some help with her newly acquired chest infection - I had suggested penicillin or maybe a antibiotic.. Dr. Chisic told me as recorded, "we don't do that here in Comfort Care" SHE KNOWS she is committing murder with Dr. Colister, by denying my mother the care she deserves, while being
poisoned.

Jennie Kinal was finally murdered at the Winnipeg Health Sciences Center by Dr. Collister and Nurse Collette. Earlier in the day that they committed this murder, my mother and I meet with Dr. Collister, that I have recorded - of Dr. Collister, talking to me and my mother, of how he wants to give my mother 'Devil's Breath'.. (the worst thing imaginable - as it stops the lungs from expelling phlegm.) I say no, because it will only exacerbate her newly acquired chest infection. He can only agree.. and ends our conversation stating, no new poisons will be prescribed.. (as too we received promise from Dr. Chisic) But Dr. Collister, the murderer, arranges with Nurse Collette to give 'devil's
breath', mixed with her fentanyl when I am absent the room.. of which my mother soon succumbs during the next shift, at the cruel hands of night Nurse, Charlene. Who when I briefly rushed home, thinking she was someone I could trust, she phones me to tell, my mother will "not be walking out the front doors". And no, she will not revive.. "We don't do that here."

--

Mass Murdering the Poor in Winnipeg Hospitals
- Police Refusing to Investigate is Criminal

What is this world to not express a concern for innocent life
sacrificed? A world truly dying from self contempt. All I ask,
is for we the people to demand Justice, of which the Winnipeg
Police refuse to allow. Please, support fair say, as the
enforcement of our laws apposing murder

Honesty requires effort to discern.. and a care for the
plight of others in the society we are not absent of. I've
just released my newest video off my home page, of the
mass murder program against the poor being run in the city
of Winnipeg with the Police. Please care enough not to
dismiss our innocent lives, as too much trouble to witness
the horrific reality yourself. I am begging Humanity to
speak out for the continuing falling crime victims, denied
our rules of law.. Where the police claim, we the people
can not have our laws, to defend our innocent lives being
stolen..

The Winnipeg police are complicit in the continuing mass murders of the poor in our city.

I am begging Humanity for help.. please be human..

I explain in detail, with recordings of me speaking with the
police, and the Chief Medical Examiner.. The city refuses to
allow me to submit a complaint of murder. Trouble yourself to
listen. Lives are still being stolen, simply for being poor.

Winnipeg Police state unlawfully, under no circumstances will
they allow a complaint of murder to be drawn and forwarded
to homicide - for those of Winnipeg who are chosen, AGAINST
OUR WILL, to be first degree murdered, at the Winnipeg Health
Sciences Center. My mother was denied her needed medicines,
while punched out and suffocated. All evidence is freely
available. She nor I, did we will her to die murder victim as
suicided.. We went to the hospital for help.. If others had
warned us, we wouldn't have sacrificed our lives to these mass
murderers. The Winnipeg police, as recorded several times,
OFFICIALLY claim they are to be left unaccountable as lawless.
There are many other victims here, denied our rules of law.

ALL I WANT IS JUSTICE
like anyone else would

We the People

Please support a criminal investigation on the recent
murder of Jennie Kinal in Winnipeg. The city forbids
all police agencies from enforcing OUR law against
premeditated murder.. at the Health Sciences Center
4th floor - "Comfort Care" ..mass murder in fact.

Being civilized, is naturally progressing in understanding.
All the prophets will justice as fair say here.. as too,
the astute Atheist. Willing to be free of tyranny.

They are mass murdering the poor in Winnipeg today..
Where our police are forbidden to investigate.. Please
check my homepage for further details.. I know it's
hard to believe, but it's happening.. They murdered
my mother right in front of me.. and the police I
have recorded several times refusing to enforce the
law by accepting a formal complaint, while laughing
at me.. by suggesting they need to enforce our
standing criminal code. UNDERSTAND, no matter what
the truth is, our police services are forbidden from
investigating allegations of murder at the 4th floor,
Health Sciences Center, where mass murder is still
transpiring.. Please fight back for fair say here..
innocent lives are being stolen..

The Winnipeg Police are complicit in
mass murdering the poor of our city.

Hi everyone, my name is John Kinal.

Do right for others in the society you are of. I'm
trying to save countless innocent lives from further
mass murder in the city of Winnipeg. Innocent people
are dying, all because we can't care enough to find
ourselves as normal human beings willing Justice as
fair say. It's what we have laws for.

The only power they have, is our indecision to do right for another.

Get the full evidence archive with links provided below..

Forward this to save innocent lives..
(simply email a link to the story)

THE CITY REFUSES TO ALLOW A COMPLAINT OF MURDER MADE

My mother Jennie Kinal and I, were not asked if we
willed to have her end her life in the Winnipeg Health
Sciences Center, by them placing my mother in "Comfort
Care" - depriving her medicines, while poisoned to die.

Did not sign anything to agree to 'Comfort Care'.

Justice done is freedom won.

SHOCKING AUDIO - Winnipeg Police Admit Being Complicit in Mass Murdering the Poor of Winnipeg - SHOCKING AUDIO

FILING for MASS MURDER in WINNIPEG
http://sharesend.com/0dovevlt
https://www.sendmyway.com/s3pja4txiczs
http://rusfolder.com/45183792
http://file.up09.com/rvq87vof0j8g
https://1fichier.com/?j9acf3nwj2
http://webshare.cz/file/7hX5Ik7b74/
http://www.fileflyer.com/view/CEHjkAt
http://filesbomb.in/f6hfk1apmo19.html
http://www.filedais.com/pke2as20xvty.htm
http://filesflash.net/ucbusx4w
http://4downfiles.net/8m9q0a0939mj.html
https://dailyuploads.net/2juylxbki7uo
http://www.anafile.com/9nb41bwp6oib.html
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7SBGIVACDF
http://exoshare.com/download.php?uid=0BNVRPG0

Who cares for Winnipeg murder victims?

THE CITY REFUSES TO ALLOW A COMPLAINT OF MURDER MADE - My mother Jennie Kinal and I, were not asked if we willed to have her end her life in the Winnipeg Health Sciences Center, by them placing my mother in "Comfort Care" - depriving her medicines, while poisoned to die. Did not sign anything to agree to 'Comfort Care'. All Winnipeg police officers clearly wouldn't support this wicked criminality continuing, but they are not made aware, as the complaints are not allowed to be filed. LISTEN TO THE COPS TELL ME SO AS RECORDED. We can't remain silenced on this matter of our families being first degree murdered at the lawless hospitals. It's justice for us or further we go bust. All invites for
friendship welcomed.. Murderers Allowed To Walk Free in Winnipeg - Police forbidden to investigate.. WE DID NOT SIGN TO DIE UNDER COMFORT CARE. HOSPITAL REFUSED TO STOP END OF LIFE MEDS. JENNIE KINAL PRONOUNCED DEAD FROM ORGAN FAILURE. RECOVERED HER TO FIND NO ORGAN FAILURE.. TORTURED FOR 33 MORE DAYS UNTIL DEAD FROM DEVIL'S BREATH. Allow the truth to prevail.. Are you not human? Warn innocent people of these crimes.. save lives..

Did not sign anything to agree to 'Comfort Care'.

TheTruth - murders still occurring at
Winnipeg’s Health Sciences Center – H4.
NEW AUDIO of CHIEF MEDICAL EXAMINER of
Manitoba confirming no investigations
allowed..(eleven megabyte audio file)
http://rusfolder.com/45106740
http://webshare.cz/file/6j81pc6u94/
https://userscloud.com/72fdsmgy5yol
https://tusfiles.net/43e6dlzyxgwx
http://4downfiles.net/bussrvreiapj.html
https://bitster.cz/file/89a4a4
http://sharesend.com/ko1dgrx2
http://filesbomb.in/0jydw9on85gj.html
http://flexydrive.com/3y1lg8vq4i72
http://hulkload.com/x2o2nfgo40be
http://megadrive.tv/7ota7hr9egrs
http://exfile.ru/481710
http://ge.tt/5sCxg3Z2

WINNIPEG'S HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER IS COMMITTING MURDER - Evidence freely available.

Mass Murderers Allowed To Walk Free in Winnipeg

THE CITY REFUSES TO ALLOW A COMPLAINT OF MURDER MADE

There is so much for criminality transpiring in our dying world,
and near no honorable leadership screaming for Justice.. What are
we going to do? How about just taking the link for the story, and
forwarding it to those who you believe should hear the good news?
That we're not putting up with mass murder in Winnipeg any longer..
Fair say all the way has you win too, a better world.. Please I
beg you, be human. Judge this incredibly serious matter for
yourself. The top recording is of me speaking with the head of
all murder investigations in the province.. Telling he doesn't
support getting to understand what the cause is ever of any,
murdered in Winnipeg under this not elected program titled,
"Comfort Care" where they ON PURPOSE.. deny medicines the
patients needs, while then being poisoned to die with opiates,
along with concoctions that stop the patient from breathing
effectively, while spreading infections. Thousands of victims
so far, according to my contact, directly connected - and the
Chief Medical examiner stating in a recording in the archive..
too.. of "thousands" being put down this way in Winnipeg. .
My mother, nor I, did not sign into being murdered, or as they
call, suicided.

--

Save Lives

In Winnipeg, the police state they will not investigate
capital offenses that occur at Hospitals, because judges
always side for doctors in criminal matters. Recording
available. But in my case, with my mother, it was the
doctor that ordered Jennie Kinal no longer be poisoned,
with end of life medications.. but the nurses went ahead
anyway to attempt murder.. for it was proven, Jennie Kinal
did not have "multiple organ failure" - and they needed
to cover up their murderous crimes against the poor as
disadvantaged. Fair say all the way means we're living
civilized lives, not being murdered as forsaken in
Winnipeg.. Save lives in Winnipeg by warning others
of this program titled, "Comfort Care" - It's a matter
of life and death.

Save innocent lives by allowing the truth to prevail. By
warning others, you save lives.. Do right for ourselves,
Love justice. Love freedom. Love life.

MURDERS IN WINNIPEG NOT BEING INVESTIGATED

"No one goes into palliative care without signing documents."

John Kinal - Never signed anything. And it's the medical doctor who
ordered my mother no longer be poisoned.. but my mom was according to
the medical record, and the head nurse.. and two other nurses.. all
to attempt cover of the fact, she never had 'multiple organ failure'.

"Who never signed nothing? And how did your Mom end up at the hospital?
I take it they didn't kidnap her too? Who poisoned your Mom? Again those
are allegations of wrong doing. Multiple organ failure would be a cause
of death, not something anyone could live with."

John Kinal - That's right. That's why it is so clearly, attempted
murder on Feb 2nd when it was alleged, she had "multiple organ
failure" .But lived for more than 30 days longer.. While the police
refused to investigate, while the College of physicians are forbidden
to involve themselves in criminal matters. The audio recordings are
available.. They are murdering the poor, under "Comfort Care".. My
mother entered the hospital in hopes to be helped with her thyroid
condition, that had cause swelling in her legs.. Instead they pumped
steroids and other things into her veins non-stop, which caused tremors
from the minute after giving her health card information.. then kept
near a coma, doped with Fentanyl 80X more powerful than morphine, and
hydromorphone to seriously hamper breathing,. to her subsequent murder
on March 8th with "Devil's Breath".

MURDERS IN WINNIPEG NOT BEING INVESTIGATED

Listen: People of the world.. In Winnipeg, if a
capital offense occurs at a hospital.. the College
of Physicians and Surgeons can not get involved, and
the concern needs to be forwarded to police.. while
the police in Winnipeg state, they never allow officers
to investigate capital crimes that occur in hospital..
Recording available. THAT'S A BIG PROBLEM. For everybody.
We, the People have to face this fair. Don't fear
standing on principle.. This is really a serious
matter, of murder going unpunished. We all need to
defend ourselves fair.. Who do the Winnipeg Police
Department think they work here for? It is we the
people of Winnipeg.. The Winnipeg police department
is complicit, as an accessory to mass murder by
refusing to enforce our laws. Minimally,
obstructionists. That Law against murder we must
enforce. They get a fair say, before conviction can
be gained.. We love all honorable cops.. as they are
of us, willing freedom. The freedom to not be
murdered. Fair say all the way means cops win too,
hip hip hooray!

--

"Here's a list of grief counselors who can help you.."

Things are true for us to find too. Without needing a
reflex reaction, to hear of such foolishness.. as the
cause for why Winnipegger's are cheated to die victims..
denied Justice.. denied equal protection under the laws
of Canada.. it is for you friend.. a sad day to reflect
on our TRUE circumstance.. as measured correct, 100%.
Facts are facts.. and no one can thwart our fair
measure being human. Freedom is Justice.

All the evidence is made publicly available my friend.
Read the facts for yourself to be horrified. Recording at
the police desk, telling no.. they will not allow any
investigations.. no matter what. It's like a death cult.
And yeah.. it is rather terrifying to learn, I tell the
truth. Cops of course are good on general terms, but they
have to obey the rules too. The truth is better than the
lies, while further innocent lives are lost due our
inaction in further silence. Why this happens is
difficult to talk on, as it is a part, speculative.
The whole branch of medicine, called "death meds", or,
'end of life' medications, if you ask me, is extremely
faulted in error. However, it is for really happening
across North America too. Medicines to stop breathing,
or to spread infections, are clearly poison to the
thinking man or woman.. In Winnipeg the patient and
family have no rights defended whatsoever. We need
to demand a public inquest.. as so, the facts are
brought to the attention of everyone being civilized.

An Open Letter to the Crown Prosecutors of Canada

The Oath of Crowns "pursue Justice where ever it leads.."

My mother, Jennie Kinal, was first degree murdered at the
Winnipeg Health Sciences Center on March 8, 2016. There was
also an attempt made on Jennie Kinal's life on February 2 and
3 2016. All documented as proven easily. When contacting the
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba, and speaking
with the investigative Community's spokesperson Irene Mcdonald
regarding the attempt at murder incident, whereas I forwarded
the Committee the evidence.. Irene advised me that such a
criminal allegation was something they can not as ever
investigate.. and that the complaint needed to be brought
to the attention of the Winnipeg police.. Of which I did, in
total five times. The fifth time, on April 29 2016, Mike at
the desk told me, that under no circumstances do they allow
any officer of law to investigate capital crimes that occur
at hospitals, due the Doctor always being correct.. Recording
available. They didn't tell me of their willingness to BLINDLY
be, accessories to mass murder of Canadians until then. When
I first brought the indisputable evidence of the attempt at
murder, they did not tell me then, they would have all
honorable police officers denied my pleas for mercy, or
warn me that they would not be defending my mother's life
left held in jeopardy, no matter what the facts were.
Instead it was told that someone would look at it repeatedly.
Of which at no time did they phone anyone to clarify an
understanding. To simply validate the claim, only took one
phone call to Dr. T, of which they refused to do. Caring
not for the well being of my mother, a Canadian citizen
who was attempted to be murdered, upon my repeated requests
for the police to protect.. Nor did they at any time talk
to me, about how they found the facts lacking, or hard to
grasp. The evidence of the attempted murder is a solid as
it comes.. While the murder consists of Dr. Collister
telling my mother and myself, that his suggestion of
"Devil's Breath" and another drug to mix with Jennie's
Fentanyl, that "doesn't cross the blood brain barrier"
would NOT instead be administered, due my wise words
explaining why such action will bring about only harm
to my mother, with a contagious chest infection just
acquired the day before. Of which he does not disagree
with as recorded. Why? As I state, to hamper my mother's
ability to expel phlegm will do her no good obviously.
Not knowing then what "Devil's Breath" was as deadly,
and completely inappropriate obviously. But then as
documented fully, Dr. Collister goes ahead secretly in
a conspiracy with Nurse Colette to administer just such
a poison when I am not present, gone for coffee. Again,
recorded as administered by the day nurse, the night
nurse Charlene shows me the order herself, again, as
recorded. Once administered, Jennie becomes paralyzed,
then shortly in hours dies. A woman diagnosed with mild
back pain the entire two weeks prior by Dr. Semus..
A woman ready to go home as diagnosed by Dr. Necozy
the two weeks prior to that. But diagnosed by Dr.
Collister as having no more than 14 days to live.. on
February 2.. and on March 7. [NO COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT]
He failed at murder, then to cover his attempt, a month
later, went ahead and tried again.. Dr. Semus informed
me, that the hospital removed the entire February
incident from the books. The incident recorded as
transpiring by three doctors, three nurses, including
the head nurse of which I speak with for near a hour on
the matter as recorded as well. There have been no
investigations on Dr. Collister's actions for near a
decade as clearly being among psychopaths. For the
Winnipeg Police to forbid Justice, because they believe
in something of a death cult, that costs a great many
innocent lives needs to be brought to the Public's
attention, and halted immediately. Accessory to murder
in not what OUR police are for. Many more lives are
still threatened by this mass murder program called,
"Comfort Care" - an unelected death sentence given to
thousands of Manitobans with families who have complained
of "similar incidents" of murder, according to my private
discussions with a provincial employee familiar with the
numbers. I have heard from three acquaintances in my
personal life, that claim near identical scenario. 'No
choice, your loved one will now be denied needed medicines,
while given poisons to hamper breathing', and so on..
This needs a public inquest, or a truth commission to
uncover this unholy nightmare. Let's do right by saving
innocent lives, not hide to see further needlessly die
victims to our cowardice of being professionals. This
is very much an issue that involves aboriginals and the
poor most especially, not only the elderly, but the
young as well.

Please, I beg you with everything I am.. save innocent lives..
Forward this information. It is life and death. Care for those
of our society you are not absent from my friends or foes.

Important: The Public must be warned.. Save lives.. Support a Public Inquest

My mother, Jennie Kinal, was murdered in a
Winnipeg hospital, on March the 8th, 2016
under a program of first degree mass murder
called.. "Comfort Care"..

(..this on the first attempt at murder..)
Introduction to the Case: back-from-the-dead
http://4downfiles.net/quzeo2mzsfhu.html
http://media4up.com/df78kenxnwul
https://1fichier.com/?faldf0d5q1
https://bitster.cz/file/131a27
http://coolbytez.com/tii1qf0alob4
https://bitster.cz/file/38f28c
http://rusfolder.com/45113835
https://tusfiles.net/m25rs0uphmud
http://flexydrive.com/2ki8tthe3cml
http://coolbytez.com/ckjy2k16lyvv
http://www.anafile.com/pv5oq0tc6n34.html
http://cloud.directupload.net/8Z4t
http://www.gigasize.com/get/fw9zj6kqyhf

Shortened synopsis..

I wad told Jennie had multiple organ
failure, and was on end of life medication.
I said bullshit, she was great just hours
ago.. The head Doctor, Dr. T, called a halt
to the death meds.. Telling Nurses, if
Jennie experiences any discomfort, I am
to be phoned to okay the death meds once
more.. I am phoned for such action the next
day, arrive in under 7 minutes, to find
my mother pronounced clinically dead by
RN Delaney, due organ failure.. I revive
my mom to discover, she has no organ
failure.. Being doped everyday under
torture.. ATTEMPTED MURDER THIS PROVES.
Forward this information to everyone who
loves their mother.. The Police most
especially. They have been caught attempting
first degree murder of made helpless innocent
old folks at Winnipeg's Health Sciences
Center..

Suggestions to the RCMP on how to conduct criminal
investigations regarding the murder of Jennie Kinal,
that happened on March 8, 2016, at Winnipeg's Health
Sciences Center, 4H.

There are two major crime scene involved in this matter..
There was the attempt at murder made on February 2,2016,
and the murder that took place on March 8, 2016.

On February 2, 2016 I was told my mother was to die
from total organ failure.. So as a consequence, she
was then being given an opiate, Hydromorphone, non-stop,
until she dies. Which will be no more than 14 days. A
poison the doctor tells, limits my mother's breathing
too, to treat "shortness".. of which only hours earlier,
through to several weeks prior, she had no problem with
as perfect.. So an opiate to trick the body into well
being, while limiting one from breathing. Knowing too,
this "shortness" concept, being chemically treated, is
not quantified correctly. Short what? At first I tell
the Nurse to stop immediately this clear madness. No
she claims, "don't be cruel". A tactic used that had
no effect, for I was not blind to the circumstance.
As many others would be, not having the time to stay
with their loved one everyday, or being astute in reason.
I state this position to her intelligently, that my
mother doesn't need to be hampered in her breathing,
and is suffering in no pain.. and so, she calls me to
talk to another nurse, who claims again "don't be cruel".
I know then as now, these people are not mindfully of a
fair measure. I then quickly go to speak with Dr. T..
my mother's doctor that week.. Claiming my mother was
fine only hours earlier.. We were talking about going
home on video.. When did this organ failure occur I ask?
Dr. T. then calls a halt to the poisoning.. without
answer. (I learn later the next day, this was the first
time in the history of their operation - where all under
this order have been put to death without exception.)
Dr. T tells the nurses, that Jennie Kinal will no
longer receive Hydromorphone, unless she is found
expressing some discomfort in pain..If she is, I am
to be phoned at home to come to witness such a
circumstance. I stay with my mother over the next
few hours, where her breathing becomes closer to normal.
The next day, nurse Delaney calls me at home to okay
the death medication.. I happened to be already on my
way.. and arrive in approximately seven minutes.. to
see my mother appear poisoned with a diuretic , and
pronounced clinically dead by Delaney. Who then
encourages me to stop talking to Jennie, "She's had
multiple organ failure" "her kidneys gave out" "she
can not hear you", "she can not speak with you", "see
can not see you".. I continue talking to my mother..
while Delaney again goes off with "just remember all
the good times you had" and in several minutes, my
mother begins to revive.. She can not barely breath
due the poison, that takes 10 hours to leave her, as
her breathing recovers near back to normal. As on video..
without any pain. When my mother started to revive..
Delaney left to not be seen again.. save for the day
my mother dies. No action on her part to investigate
how such a thing could have happened.. I remain with
my mother for near 24 hours.. To then call everyone
officially that can help save my mother's life as
still threatened by these psychopaths. So witness
yourself..up until the murder on March 8, 2016.
she had had no "multiple organ failure".

Now to substantiate this with the facts that matter through a preliminary criminal investigation..

First thing: contact Dr. T and state, we of the RCMP,
are just doing a preliminary investigation is respect
to the late Jennie Kinal.. who died on March 8, 2016..
But our attention right now has to do with an event
that started on Feb 2, 2016.. In where we are trying
to establish whether an order to stop Hydromorphone
was given to the attending nurses responsible for
Jennie Kinal's care? Now, if Dr. T is truthful.. of
which I suspect she will be.. she will claim yes. So,
that means that Delaney gave my mother a medication
against the Doctors order, that left her almost dead,
gasping for air for ten hours. In the recording
titled, 'back from the dead', 24 hours after I
raised my mother from her early grave, the head
nurse confirms, the last time Hydromorphone was
given, was 24 hours earlier. An attempt at murder,
for it shows, she did not have total organ failure -
surviving she did, for more than a month after. Now
get this: Dr. Semus informed me this whole incident
was made absent the medical record. But say Dr.
T states that no.. such an order didn't happen?
Well again, the head nurse confirms that the
reason I was called by Delaney was to okay the
death medication that had been forbidden.

How does this look? My mother was sentenced to die
murder victim with lies. And under every circumstance
prior.. this process had never before been stopped.
So Dr T. did the right thing.. working for Justice..
suspecting perhaps she did.. just when was this
determination made of total organ failure occur? If
Johnny had been there almost every hour, every day?
Established too, of the recording of suspect nurse
2.. who tried to insist I get my mother back on the
Hydromorphone, because of her "multiple organ failure".
The head nurse discusses her talk with suspect nurse
2, in where she tells.. we must never allow someone to
stop the process again. Now, get this.. When I
complained about them trying to murder my mother?
there was no investigations done by anyone.. for
there is zero accountability.. No complaints
department. While the college of Physicians and
Surgeons.. upon hearing of this disorder.. recommended
the police needed to investigate.. because the College
never gets involved in clearly criminal behavior.
The Winnipeg police took no action! no phone calls to
the Physicians and Surgeons.. no calls to Dr. T.. to
anyone.. including me to help them through reasonably..
They must have been lost, but refused to ask someone
for directions. Despite me going over there four times..
According to my source in government, thousands of
victim families have been denied Justice, stretching
over at least, seven years. Please.. be honorable. Do
you job and defend our lives.. This is a issue
involving all Canadians, and travelers through our
forsaken city. Why do they do it? We can only
speculate. They are very sadistic.. Delaney got
off punching my 83 year old mother in the eye just
before the attempt at murder.. Ask her about it..
They would abuse my mother, to spite me.. I would
go out for a quick coffee, and come back where
someone felt it necessary to throw her about in
the bed horrifically. I know why there, but that's
another story.. Like the young girl, and the young
man.. and the lies they were told of how they could
get out any day, if they just continue to cooperate..
Nobody has ever left Comfort Care in 4H. Not one
person. So was told to me by two nurses.. one there
for more than seven years. As recorded. And all those
that work there know it. No accountability breeds
success for the contemptuous. There are many other
stories I can tell of these sadistic enemies of
Life and God. But nobody seems to care to save
innocent lives being mass murdered. How come
chums? Let's all get started on this.. Everyone.
Please. What if it was your mom? Forward this
information. please.. let's save some innocent lives.

To the Honorable Health Minister of Manitoba

Hello.. I have disturbing news to tell, of my mother, Jennie Kinal, being first degree murdered at the Winnipeg Health Sciences Center, ward 4H. What is the evidence? Dr. Colister, on the day he committed this murder, March 8th, speaks to me as recorded, that, wouldn't I like to approve something unheard of, to stop my mother's congestion? (To have him not take the blame for her soon death no doubt.). I respond, as recorded, that no. Such quackery will do nothing TRULY to alleviate my mother's newly acquired contagious condition. At that time, not even knowing what this poison called "Devil's Breath" was, but typically, of all his sadistic 'end of life' 'medicines', they are clearly poisons
to murder anyone as healthy with. Of which he does routinely as mass murdering psychopath. Importantly, he with his partner, does not disagree with my astute medical assessment.. and leaves stating to my mother and me, that he will allow her to recover without new poisons offered that day.. But does so secretly.. According to the night nurse, as recorded in the medical record, showing me the order herself, for 'Devil's Breath' to be given to Jennie as needed.. Needing they did, Dr. Colister and the day nurse, Colette, to administer the lethal shot when I wasn't present.. For I would have told.. Dr. Colister, and Dr. Chisic told no new poisons to attempt murder once more would be offered for
that day.. of March 8th.. For I had explained such wickedness, will do nothing but harm my beloved mother. hey hated me for being wise, exposing their falsehoods, of faith initiatives. In quips I gave, no longer than two or three sentences. As they did when I explained this operation of getting everyone stoned with poisons to stop breathing, while depriving life saving treatments is beyond insane.. They would speak of their treason against life and God with grins of pleasure..of our powerlessness. Go ask them yourself.. I called it a horror show.. Because it is.. When I would explain, a heroin junkie can feel comfortable starving to death.. they wouldn't as couldn't disagree.. Remember, my
mother was not suffering from anything, but their poisons.. As her thyroid condition cleared right up.. DUE MY DEMANDS FOR HER MEDICINE, of which they argued near endlessly, as pure wicked evil to not allow.. Told me, a thyroid condition of my mothers can not be treated.. as once it's gone.. it's gone.. A LIE.. Proven as so.. as my mother did recover.. Why so apposed? Because a thyroid condition, has the human body retain water.. causing mild hallucinations if not treated.. Hallucinations lend well to no complaining effectively.. Once she recovered.. she spoke of these "murderers".. she spoke of Delaney punching her in the eye.. she spoke desperately, while I cried.. to free her of these
torturers.. They were so sadistically mean to her.. Knowing no police have entered to investigate for years of formal complaints. See, the doctor the week prior claimed.. sure all Jennie has is some mild back pain.. but he was not prepared to stop the Fentanyl.. perhaps for fear, of then Colister coming in with his needle.. that murders all, every single time, save none.. As all of Colister's history, of determining end of life for countless others in no more than 14 days.. .Except my mom the month before. It was at that time I went to talk to the teen police at Winnipeg's public safety building, after consulting with the College of Physicians and Surgeons.. who recommended the police be
brought in, on me catching them FOR SURE, attempting murder the first time on Feb 2.. They just simply refused to do anything.. Not even a single phone call.. Nothing.. I went back.. spoke polite.. on how these teens didn't understand the words I'm telling of.. It's so important.. It's life and death.. It's important here to know, they didn't tell that I was in error. And yet still. refused to do anything.. Like call their Dad, or an adult even.. I went again.. and again.. Then a teen police officer, told me not to come back.. NO REASON GIVEN. I guess she didn't like having to call someone else who can fairly reason. Perhaps it's all due the vaccines.. Anyway.. we need adult police officers
from the RCMP, to consult with Prosecutors with scientific minds to know this was no accident.. but willful first degree murder.. When I caught them the first time.. The Hospital did not call for an investigation.. they just threatened me to not divulge the information.. or they would give us all the what for.. Fear is not in me however. Perhaps to a fault.. I demand Justice must come, to see these murderers spend a life time behind bars.. I hope I am making myself clear.. These crimes have occurred for many years.. due the struggle with most in time to understand.. Look at my story.. I knew, as proven, they had tried to murder my mother.. and yet.. what more could anyone do? We need to also
look at how police investigations must be handled in the future.. First things first.. I need support from the Province and the city, in lieu of me not suing.. to save my home.. to save our lives.. While I work with a prosecutor for Justice to finally come for everyone. No longer forsaken by our careless disregard for the rights of a great many others, of our same community. Please let's get started on doing right for ourselves. What if it was your mother?

- If a decision to not fairly investigate this is made, furthering more murders - I want to still be contacted and told of such lies to hide yourself from we being fair. I bid a good day for catching bad guys. Let's do this right.

Support a Public Inquest, Truth Commission, and Police Investigation on HSC's "Comfort Care" program of murder, in the first degree. Where your loved one is sentenced to die victim to neglect as official public paid for policy.

Justice for US
Who would apposes doing right?
Many lives are still falling..
Please, have mercy.. forward this info.

Important: The Public must be warned.. Save lives..

Support a Public Inquest

My mother, Jennie Kinal, was murdered in a Winnipeg hospital, on March the 8th, 2016, under a program of first degree mass murder called.. "Comfort Care".

I beg everyone to reach out to our media, in hopes they'll too support shedding some light on this very serious circumstance.. We need our voices heard as fair here. Forward this concern to everyone being human. They are stealing innocent lives. A heroin junkie can feel comfortable starving to death. So.. what the hell is happening in our hospitals.

What if it was your mother?

I am doing what I must, after having my mother murdered in hospital, and then to note. There was no complaints department.. no newspaper, no radio, and no police determining fair measure either. My life is ruled by law to live speaking for a just cause..I am admittingly, kind of weird this way.. Not since the murder, but well before in decades.. So this tragedy, that has hurt me more than anything ever can, has me giving of everything now, to not allow these murderers to conduct their business as usual, further escaping our police authorities,. God willing justice, demands of you to try for fairness towards all parties, of the society you are not absent of. It's called, acting civilized. It
seems the TV's devote relationship tied to blindly serving doctors no matter what, is a cause they need not worry for to truly understand.. Like a cult.. A cult that is costing our lives as innocent people.. murdered by those near never chastised with accountability throughout their lawless ranks.. Dr. Semus told me directly, that the first try at committing murder against my mother on Feb 2 and 3rd.. had been scrubbed from the files.. And Vanessa too, would weave the most fantastical lies, you were never lost to know, she hadn't a clue of what she was saying for real.. As recorded..

The Telling Truth

John Kinal to Dr. Colister "No I don't agree.. Such medications will hamper my mother's ability, to expel her newly acquired congestion".. He does not disagree.. Nor so does his partner. ..and in closing, supports allowing my mother recover by introducing no new poisons. Of which we learned of his betrayal from the record, that he instead conspired with nurse Colette, to murder my mother, with their, "Devil's Breath"... to a woman who had only suffered arguably with minor back pain the entire two weeks prior.. As to why they tried to put her to "end of life" meds a a month earlier, with Hydromorphone, was because, it turns out, she never even could have had multiple organ failure all along..
IT WAS A LIE they were publicly caught on.. Then as evil being dumb, then went ahead further, and finally murdered my mom. Didn't go, "look everyone! it's a miracle!" no no no.. no investigation whatsoever.. That's not we see? Perhaps, it's all a failure to communicate.

But so.. What about the responsibilities of the police to investigate crimes scenes such as these? Shouldn't they as we respect the rights of everyone in our society? To be fairly treated? The Province did not do the simplest of inquiries into the heart of the evidence before us. .. Leaving those that conspire to get away further from fair judgment.. on just who the hell they think we are.. stealing innocent lives going unreported. This is a routine case behind newspapers doors, involving many more forsaken victims absent your personal outrage, and action Let's truly save some great peoples lives by warning everyone.. How about it? Sounds good to see Justice finally succeed for Jennie
Kinal?, and so included, we the people? Demand Justice for Jennie Kinal..

David L. Martel <***@frontier.com> wrote:

"John,

You are puttin a lot of effort into this strange
belief. Your mother was on palliative or "comfort
care". This suggests that your mother was aware
that she was terminally ill and had decided to
end her life. Why do you believe otherwise?"

Hey Dave.. Yeah no.. all she had was a thyroid
condition when entering.. then we were told she
had a heart attack with her unwanted nicotine
patch, and then, multiple organ failure.. I
proved it was a lie.. And for a month, all
they did was not allow my mother to recover..
My mother, nor I, were never given a choice to
decide whether or not to end her life, by
depriving medications, while doping her with
'end of life' poisons that stop anyone from
breathing, or expelling an infection. First
degree murder. Not an accident. IN FACT:
freely admitted to.. like lawless demon
enemies of our better natures willing to
be civilized. Let's not murder people.

Remember.. Dr. Colister told my mother and I,
that he would not poison my mom with Devil's
Breath or anything else, then did so secretly
with fellow murderer, conspirator Nurse Colette.
I caught them at that, as too, when they attempted
murder in early February. Support a Public Inquest.

Forward this to save lives..

TO OUR GOVERNMENT OF CANADA

What they knew and chose nothing to do
about.. Still? Shouldn't someone be fired,
if not arrested as complicit in murder?

John Kinal - Protections of Persons in Care Act - Feb 24 2016
http://www.filedais.com/p6tfm0tg63jj.htm
http://www.filefactory.com/file/5q3zrqrhv6m1
http://filesbomb.in/hafwwped68u2.html
http://www.gigasize.com/get/c8x38rjzzvf

"10,000+ similar complaints in Manitoba."

Ignored.. Still? Hello people.. we have a
serious responsibility here to speak fair
against mass murderers.

If Chris, who works for our government,
had simply done the job by enforcing
Manitoba's standing law, Jennie Kinal
would be alive today. Don't allow them
to steal more innocent lives in Winnipeg.
Take action. Personally forward this to
the media movers and shakers, to save
lives, demanding Justice. I am available
for interviews. Help ourselves.

I beg you to do right.. Save an innocent life.

Please, peoples of our world..defend innocent
life being mass murdered here in Winnipeg, at
the Health Sciences Center, under a program
of the most heinous ungodly evil ever known
of titled, "Comfort Care". They openly deprive
vital medicines, while torturing the victims
with poisons such as with my mom. Given
through lies, Scopolamine "Devil's Breath",
secretly in a conspiracy with nurse Colette,
in deadly conjunction with Fentanyl, causing
instant paralysis, then unnatural death through
FOR SURE, proven first degree murder. My mother
Jennie, who only several days earlier was
guilty of only minor back pain, as to why
these demons refused to stop doping her since
her arrival two months earlier. Simultaneously
claimed though, she was by her murderer, Dr.
Colister, to have had multiple organ failure
continuously for more than a month. Proven
to be a lie on Feb 3rd, by myself told to
Winnipeg Police.. Through too, the broken
orders of Law by Dr. T., Jennie's Doctor that
week. The Winnipeg Police dishonorably, have
refused to do the simplest of preliminary
investigations..such as making a single phone
call to Dr. T.. to confirm the first attempt
made at murdering my mother by Nurse Delaney..
using then, ILLEGAL hydromorophone. You
personally could save an innocent life, by
simply identifying a citizen of Winnipeg,
to give them this post personally. Again
this "Comfort Care" mass murder program is
not made by the victims as something agreed
upon in OUR newspapers either. They just
privately announce your loved one is now
sentenced to deprivation of caring
completely, while openly being poisoned
with the most deadly of UNWARRANTED
'medicine'. So confident in our made
illiterate police agencies never getting
involved here, that they believe they can
escape sadistically mass murdering for
decades more perhaps.. if you continue to
take no action for the world you can not
escape my friend. It is truly all up to
you.. Do right. Care for your world.
Forward go freely of Justice winning
victory. Justice for we guarantees
freedom to be..

Here's an idea..
Down with murderers..
who's with we? fairly speaking..

[...]

(these were words sent to, in part, the college of physicians and surgeons.. and too, the college of nurses.. )

[...]

a later time needed to continue, would have me called firstly, to get to the hospital to witness such need.. The next day, at approximately 6pm, Ms. Delaney called me to come and witness her condition, in need of death meds.. I get all the way to the distant HSC in approximately 7 minutes.. to witness her 'dead' in bed.. not breathing due the medication stopping the muscles of her lungs incapable of taking a breath..Ms. Delaney told me to stop talking to a corpse that can't hear, speak, or see.. All the fluids of her body had been removed due, what was likely an overdose of a diuretic.. her lips were near black. Ms. Delaney told I was not ever going to get a response talking to a body with
complete organ failure..She can't pee, so her body is clinically dead..I remained, and in approximately an hour, her lips move in response to water.. and slowly I brought her back to life.. Delaney never returned to the attempted murder scene for the rest of her time at shift.. No 'miracle' claimed, but for by the several aids who witnessed, in part the 'miracle'.

The evidence offered for fair public interest, tells Ms. Delaney's plan was to tell she didn't give such medications as a lie.. Why? On video, of my mother recovering the assault states.. she can't take a breath (her lungs are poisoned on purpose, due the "medicine") it takes near 20 hours for the poison to be left absent her blood stream according to the videos..The medical record as quoted to me 24 hours later, when I'm leaving for home after resurrecting the dead.. I'm told indicates the last poisoning to stop muscle function occurred 24 hours prior..

I need a formal investigation, following probable cause to arrive at the fair conclusion of decisions made to steal my mother's life..

Contact me immediately on the fair actions already underway to gather the facts here,

To College of Registered Nurses in Manitoba...

Hello.

It is John Kinal reporting in on recent disturbing developments on the Jennie Kinal matter at Winnipeg's Health Science Center in 4H. As you may already be aware, hopefully, I struggled in a meeting with five professional individuals on Wednesday, the 24 of February, 2016, to have Jennie Kinal taken off the Hydromorphone, considering it appears as the primary cause for why it killed her, as according to RN Delaney, on February 3rd, 2016. They crazily, like unreasonable psychopaths on a mission of self destruction, argued against it.. claiming my reasoning they would at all costs refuse to tune into.. so mush so.. that Dr. Semus suggested, perhaps an alternative could be found to stop their
[...]
according to my discussions with one Provincial investigator's aid. That of which, we together, don't yet, have the manpower, or the jurisdiction.. the Police do though, as lead by experienced practitioners.. I will to assist in any way possible to get to the core of what is important here.. My mother.. Let's let science prevail in determining what serves our health best how about my friends?

Addendum : when I stated that it could be a positive thing that Jennie can now freely breath instead of being suffocated, I also stated, that she is for this day, eating more than she has since entering the hospital.. a container of blue berries, three yogurts, egg salad.. Vanessa immediately responded, by stating "I don't know that." See? No care for Jennie's well being..

Love John.
or Johnny..
or whatever..
let's do this..

<snip>

EXTRAS..

No_police_investigations_allowed_for_murder_in_Manitoba___The_Kinal_Matter.
(tiny 4 meg file of police claiming no investigations allowed.)
http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1466222572
https://www.sendmyway.com/q2z52ljtjtft
http://www.promptfile.com/l/7498BDC6E7-BC6B9EB519
http://turbobit.net/6x42jymmvske.html
https://tusfiles.net/dti5zlv6jzck
https://userscloud.com/7rjwkj4njb2m
http://www.filedais.com/yr0lcnx9xzm1.htm

TheTruth - update on the case of murders still occurring
at Winnipeg’s Health Sciences Center – H4.
NEW AUDIO of Chief Medical Examiner of Manitoba..
(eleven megabyte audio file)
http://up.media1fire.com/deeagskgse8v
http://ge.tt/5sCxg3Z2
https://bitster.cz/file/89a4a4
http://d-h.st/wNuq
http://filesflash.net/dgik5ndx
http://turbobit.net/16jszj6qbwxh.html
https://dailyuploads.net/0294ic1v3pba
http://sharesend.com/ko1dgrx2
http://rusfolder.com/45106740
http://cloud.directupload.net/4N9z

__

(..this on the first attempt at murder..)
Introduction to the Case: back-from-the-dead
http://media4up.com/df78kenxnwul
https://1fichier.com/?faldf0d5q1
https://bitster.cz/file/131a27
http://coolbytez.com/tii1qf0alob4
https://userscloud.com/aa5iwfsx64z6
http://webshare.cz/file/3fq6D172S6/
http://flexydrive.com/2ki8tthe3cml
http://www.filedais.com/yg63thrry8hc.htm
http://megadrive.tv/ltfpizrplmij
https://cloud-share.in/rfq8hgcqt93n

Evidence on the continuing murders - 250+meg file
[most recent versions are first]
http://turbobit.net/t7wha6kb9c0t.html
https://userscloud.com/jfufkqr7458q
http://rioupload.com/pga78y0i73y2
https://tusfiles.net/wiyz4mjdwbjs
http://webshare.cz/file/3nM3iDf736/
http://turbobit.net/heqb648p4j9c.html
https://upload.so/5nv0id8jycts
https://userscloud.com/e0q6widkl7bk
http://rusfolder.com/45240197
https://bitster.cz/file/a0b717
http://filesflash.com/ojsb0hyl
http://filesflash.net/fkvj3unj
http://d-h.st/Zuk5

Please, for the love of God, forward this concern as if it were your own..As it should be. Are we not human? All I ask for is Justice fairly wagered, while our police are forbidden to do so by Mike at the PSB. Complicit in mass murders in the thousands. I wish it weren't true too.. Don't hide from this reality, it is truly unbecoming..

I am begging Humanity for help.. please be human.