In case you missed the mosque video --
Byker
2019-03-15 22:50:47 UTC
-- here it is again:
Brenton Tarrant - Canterbury, NZ -
Chirstchurch Mosque Shooting Complete Live Stream Video:

https://d.tube/#!/v/phusionphil/3kat85le 16:55

Nice music to shoot asslifters by: 4:50

ALLAH AKHBAR!: 6:40
PhantomView
2019-03-16 02:07:42 UTC
Post by Byker
Brenton Tarrant - Canterbury, NZ -
https://d.tube/#!/v/phusionphil/3kat85le 16:55
Nice music to shoot asslifters by: 4:50
ALLAH AKHBAR!: 6:40
Your '-isms' tend to get out of control Mr. Byker.

Every color, every creed, they all have their fair
share of troublemakers and assholes. The trick
is to find and encourage the good, wherever
you find it.
George
2019-03-16 19:21:17 UTC
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 21:07:42 -0500
Post by PhantomView
Post by Byker
Brenton Tarrant - Canterbury, NZ -
https://d.tube/#!/v/phusionphil/3kat85le 16:55
Nice music to shoot asslifters by: 4:50
ALLAH AKHBAR!: 6:40
Your '-isms' tend to get out of control Mr. Byker.
Every color, every creed, they all have their fair
share of troublemakers and assholes. The trick
is to find and encourage the good, wherever
you find it.
Has any-one else noticed a real lack of fake news with every little
titillation from this disaster pored over by media faces and nothing of
their usual pontificating about Trump or Key or anything else local ?

---
Byker
2019-03-16 19:35:59 UTC
Post by George
Has any-one else noticed a real lack of fake news with every little
titillation from this disaster pored over by media faces and nothing of
their usual pontificating about Trump or Key or anything else local ?
At least for once the MSM has some REAL news to report, instead of talking
heads arguing politics...
Mutlley
2019-03-17 19:43:18 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by George
Has any-one else noticed a real lack of fake news with every little
titillation from this disaster pored over by media faces and nothing of
their usual pontificating about Trump or Key or anything else local ?
At least for once the MSM has some REAL news to report, instead of talking
heads arguing politics...
The problem is the NZ MSM is now going overboard with the hype.
Anyone who vaguely knew anyone is being dragged along and being
interviewed.
PhantomView
2019-03-17 02:19:17 UTC
Post by PhantomView
Post by Byker
Brenton Tarrant - Canterbury, NZ -
https://d.tube/#!/v/phusionphil/3kat85le 16:55
Nice music to shoot asslifters by: 4:50
ALLAH AKHBAR!: 6:40
Your '-isms' tend to get out of control Mr. Byker.
Every color, every creed, they all have their fair
share of troublemakers and assholes. The trick
is to find and encourage the good, wherever
you find it.
Has any-one else noticed a real lack of fake news with every little
titillation from this disaster pored over by media faces and nothing of
their usual pontificating about Trump or Key or anything else local ?
It just happened yesterday, and it is "over there".

And it also happened to Moslems, not your average
WASP neighbors.

That makes it more difficult to apply the usual
victim-exploitation model.

One thing I have noticed is a deafening silence about
the VAST numbers killed in Moslem-on-Moslem and
Moslem-vs-EveryoneElse violence over the past decade
or two. This makes it harder to make Moslems look like
"innocent victims" - the 'news' people must be in a
real pickle as to how to exploit this event.

They WILL play up the "evil guns" angle however and
keep pretending the USA is absolutely full of militant
ultraviolent "white supremecists" lurking under every
bed ... justifying the elimination of all constitutional
and civil rights in the name of "safety" no doubt.

Mr. Byker helps support their propaganda to some
degree, although I highly doubt he would actually
embark on some ultra-bloody pogrom. It is not (yet)
illegal to be a 'racist' or 'islamaphobe' or anti-leftist,
but with enough rhetorical help from Byker and his
like-minded cadre it COULD become so - like in many
of our "allied" nations. Those opposed to liberty can
always find excuses.

Byker is actually a fairly effective advocate for the
non-commie perspective, but some of his extreme
"-isms" undercut that. Too bad. I encourage him
to look past color and creed.
Byker
2019-03-17 04:07:40 UTC
Post by PhantomView
Byker is actually a fairly effective advocate for the
non-commie perspective, but some of his extreme
"-isms" undercut that. Too bad. I encourage him
to look past color and creed.
I base my opinions on personal experience. "Colo(u)r" has nothing to do with
it. "Content of character" does...
Rudy Canoza
Bullshit. Color has *everything* to do with it for you.
PhantomView
2019-03-18 02:13:27 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by PhantomView
Byker is actually a fairly effective advocate for the
non-commie perspective, but some of his extreme
"-isms" undercut that. Too bad. I encourage him
to look past color and creed.
I base my opinions on personal experience. "Colo(u)r" has nothing to do with
it. "Content of character" does...
You say that, and then you make broad sweeping condemnations
of people based only on their mutual colo(u)r or creeds. "Content
of character" has to be a criteria applied at the individual level.

But some people are more "-ist" than others and, in the USA,
you are entitled to be so. It does not necessarily make you a
bad person, just one less likely to be taken seriously.

A pity, because the real problem here and in much of europe
is the neo-communists and their suicidal beliefs and plans. We
need all the help with them that we can get.
%
you can't use army to defeat religion
PhantomView
2019-03-19 02:29:11 UTC
Post by %
Post by PhantomView
Post by Byker
Post by PhantomView
[...]
Actually you can, but you have to be extremely
hard-assed about it.

But fixing our communist problem is not a job for
any "army", it will require efforts on different sorts
of fronts. The trick is mobilization.
Mr. Black
2019-03-23 04:08:34 UTC
Post by PhantomView
You say that, and then you make broad sweeping condemnations
of people based only on their mutual colo(u)r or creeds. "Content
of character" has to be a criteria applied at the individual level.
the more nazis we kill the better life is. why do you object to killing
nazis? is it because of your homosexual love for Trump?

Mr. Black
2019-03-23 04:06:01 UTC
Post by PhantomView
One thing I have noticed is a deafening silence about
the VAST numbers killed in Moslem-on-Moslem and
Moslem-vs-EveryoneElse violence over the past decade
or two. This makes it harder to make Moslems look like
"innocent victims" - the 'news' people must be in a
real pickle as to how to exploit this event.
they didn't say a word about how Trump raped that 13 year-old girl in the ass
either. must be part of the big coverup.
Byker
2019-03-19 21:06:28 UTC
Post by PhantomView
Byker is actually a fairly effective advocate for the
non-commie perspective, but some of his extreme
"-isms" undercut that. Too bad. I encourage him
to look past color and creed.
I hear in NZ now you can get ten years in prison for possession of the
shooting video. What about screenshots? http://tinyurl.com/y2ho9ts4

Run, Akhmed!: http://tinyurl.com/y5up2rtr

I'll bet this is banned too: http://tinyurl.com/y6sh4cqk
George
2019-03-19 22:03:27 UTC
On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 16:06:28 -0500
Post by Byker
I hear in NZ now you can get ten years in prison for possession of the
shooting video. What about screenshots? http://tinyurl.com/y2ho9ts4
Run, Akhmed!: http://tinyurl.com/y5up2rtr
I'll bet this is banned too: http://tinyurl.com/y6sh4cqk
Yet its okay to have the beheading videos and the video of JFK getting
his head blown apart...
Double standards

---
Byker
2019-03-19 22:28:01 UTC

Post by Byker
I hear in NZ now you can get ten years in prison for possession of the
shooting video. What about screenshots? http://tinyurl.com/y2ho9ts4
Run, Akhmed!: http://tinyurl.com/y5up2rtr
I'll bet this is banned too: http://tinyurl.com/y6sh4cqk
Yet its okay to have the beheading videos and the video of JFK getting his
head blown apart...
Double standards
Like when 49 fudgepackers get wiped out by an Afghan asslifter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_nightclub_shooting

and it's reported by the MSM as "localized jihad"...
George
2019-03-20 19:24:48 UTC
Post by George
Post by Byker
I hear in NZ now you can get ten years in prison for possession of
the shooting video. What about screenshots?
http://tinyurl.com/y2ho9ts4
Run, Akhmed!: http://tinyurl.com/y5up2rtr
I'll bet this is banned too: http://tinyurl.com/y6sh4cqk
Yet its okay to have the beheading videos and the video of JFK
getting his head blown apart...
Double standards
Like when 49 fudgepackers get wiped out by an Afghan asslifter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_nightclub_shooting
and it's reported by the MSM as "localized jihad"...
You can generally tell when the nationality isn't mentioned.
all the 'news' channels ran the truck on London Bridge mowing down
civilians yet no-one was charged with distributing graphic images...

---